Looking for house to rent new year

Property and land for rent in Udon Thani
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
Gord715

Post by Gord715 » December 18, 2014, 11:01 am

Hello
I am looking for a house or bungalow to rent in Sakon Nahhon or within a few miles in the new year. I would prefer a 2 bedroom place which is clean and tidy with a small garden if possible, in a quiet neighbourhood and furnished. I would be looking to pay 4000-7000 baht a month if possible.
I have been told that there are houses in this price range but if anyone has any advice, I would be more than happy to hear it.
I am an English teacher from England and look forward to any replies and /or advice. Thank you in advance.
Regards Gord :D

mackatwijan
udonmap.com

Post by mackatwijan » December 18, 2014, 5:58 pm

MMMM 7000

lOKK MORE TO 8500 BAHT. Things have changed here big time and the prices just keep going up. I have a 1 bedroom place originally 4500 last year. This year 7500 WTF

Gord715

Post by Gord715 » December 18, 2014, 6:08 pm

Thanks for reply it's appreciated.
Am I being optimistic by thinking I could get something decent a few miles out for 7k max and perhaps travel to work on a motorbike?

Return to “Property for rent”