1964 Volkswagen Beetle (VW Bug)

Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted in Udon Thani and surrounding area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
buspilot

Post by buspilot » September 13, 2010, 2:45 pm

Car has been sold. Thanks to all who looked.

Strong engine, good running car with registration and insurance up to date.

Fresh paint with minor blemishes. Genuine VW / Hella Halogen H4 headlight upgrade. 12 volt system with alternator upgrade and ammeter. Brake system recently renewed.

Deep dish rear wheels in original wide-5 style with original half-moon style hub caps. Pirelli 175/65 P3000 Energy tires front, Michelin 195/60 Vivacy Radial X rear.

Car is in Sukhothai. 165,000 Thai Baht.

Pictures here: http://tinyurl.com/28sdlxl

(click on any picture to see full size and resolution)

And some ambiance: http://tinyurl.com/2ef848a

Click "PM" at the right, or "Post Reply" below to respond.
Attachments
dLR r40a.jpg
Last edited by buspilot on June 12, 2011, 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arjun

Post by Arjun » June 12, 2011, 5:22 am

hi mate any chance the VW is still for sale, #0860859859 Ta or Sean

buspilot

Post by buspilot » June 12, 2011, 10:35 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your interest, but this car has been sold. A friend has asked me to sell a VW Type 3 Squareback (Station Wagon) for him. If you are interested, I can send photos.

Arjun

Post by Arjun » June 21, 2011, 3:02 pm

Hi Mate apologies for the late reply i have just returned from Africa, please send photos and a price, always interested, cheers Sean

buspilot

Post by buspilot » June 21, 2011, 5:21 pm

Wow! Sounds exotic and exciting Sean!

Here's a link to my web album with the Squareback pics. I only had my phone with me for pics when I stopped by, so the quality isn't the best, but you can get the idea.

The car looks virtually perfect inside and out. The only faults I noticed were a missing hubcap at the right rear and some cracking on the external side of some of the window seals. I didn't see any evidence of water getting inside though.

Also he couldn't get the key to turn to start it until his wife came out and started it for him. I don't know if there's a "trick" about how to turn it, or if it's a piece that will need replacement soon. They're only about $10 or $20 in the US plus shipping, if the one I'm thinking of fits this model.

He said the AC compressor is new, and the fuel pump looks fresh too.

http://tinyurl.com/3bt2po3

He did say he accepted a deposit on the car, but didn't feel confident the guy would come up with the rest of the money. He said he will give him a couple of more weeks before he releases the car to another buyer. Of course, if you came up with cash in hand...

Asking price is 230,000 baht.

Arjun

Post by Arjun » June 21, 2011, 6:36 pm

Trust me old mate, the places they send me are far from bloody exotic, but cheers and thanks for the pics, however it's not what the wife fancies, i will ask around for you, if i hear anything i'll let you know,

Again thanks for your time, Sean

Return to “Cars & Trucks For Sale/Wanted”