Wanted.. to Buy a Tuk Tuk

Motorbikes for Sale & Wanted in Udon Thani area
Forum rules
Udon Map Classifieds are free for member-to-member private sales. Commercial companies ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in our classified ads.
Udonmap.com assumes no responsibility for any classified ad or transaction conducted between members.
Members are responsible for their own adverts, please mark the advert when sold or if you'd like an advert removed completely please contact us.
This area is intended solely for members to sell their personal items. Replies must be kept to queries about the item for sale & rent & not about the suitability or otherwise of either the product or the price. Any post that does not obey this simple rule will be deleted. If you have any comments on any of these adverts or products, the general forum is the place to do so.
MeeTo
udonmap.com

Post by MeeTo » September 23, 2012, 3:42 pm

I´m looking for a Tuk Tuk to buy

NongKhaiLee
udonmap.com

Post by NongKhaiLee » September 24, 2012, 10:21 am

If you are looking for a new TukTuk you would do well to search the forums here, there is a pretty extensive post on prices and availability. I have been looking for a used Daihatsu TukTuk for quite some time and have had a hard time finding anything decent.

MeeTo
udonmap.com

Post by MeeTo » September 24, 2012, 9:47 pm

Hi If I want to buy a new Tuk Tuk i go to ATP here in Udon But I want to know if their is a good One in Udon.

NongKhaiLee
udonmap.com

Post by NongKhaiLee » September 26, 2012, 11:00 am

Do you mean that you are looking for a good used TukTuk?

MeeTo
udonmap.com

Post by MeeTo » September 26, 2012, 9:36 pm

NongKhaiLee
Yes I´m looking for a new or used Tuk Tuk for privat drive Farang in or near Udon Thani.

Louisblackbird

Post by Louisblackbird » January 11, 2013, 12:39 pm

Hi there. Im not sure if im talking out of turn. But a fellow resident has inherited is father inlaws tuk tuk its2009
He was showing it to meonly yesterday?
Im ot even sure. If its for sale. He does however only come here for an annual holiday
If you are still looking please let me know and i will enquire
Regards
Louis

MeeTo
udonmap.com

Post by MeeTo » January 11, 2013, 11:18 pm

Yes
Can you tell me more about it.

kakariki
udonmap.com

Post by kakariki » January 13, 2013, 7:47 am

Louisblackbird wrote:Hi there. Im not sure if im talking out of turn. But a fellow resident has inherited is father inlaws tuk tuk its2009
He was showing it to meonly yesterday?
Im ot even sure. If its for sale. He does however only come here for an annual holiday
If you are still looking please let me know and i will enquire
Regards
Louis
Hi
This is my Tuk Tuk and I'm going to keep it, to much fun to sell it.
I guess most commercially used Tuk Tuk's are probably run into the ground but I have never seen any for sale, it might be worth trying the ATP factory, they might have some good used ones.
Barry

Return to “Motorbikes For Sale/Wanted”