Use of Drones: Obama Speaks

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
jackson
udonmap.com

Post by jackson » December 10, 2013, 9:08 pm

The use of Drones may soon be old hat in some ways.( The big ones that is)
I kid you not ! I won't name the country but they now have one as small as a mosquito and looks the same except it can land on you, take a DNA sample , take a photo ,and give you a wee drop of poison to boot

You don't have worry about insect screens either as it can land on your clothes and use the same door you you do .

I hardly expect you to believe, but unless the whole picture and story has been fabricated it is true. I have a photo.

LilRed
udonmap.com

Post by LilRed » December 11, 2013, 8:53 pm

Bonanza:

Check out Joe Haldeman's "Forever Peace". U hit da nail on da head.

Jackson:

U r correctomente... And, the future of this sorta thang cud b big time evil... At this time, tho, they work real well; collateral damage stats are way down cuz of a President Obama directed change of tactics; and, the bad guys, their families, friends and supporters are scared stiff of them... Best keep usin 'em on dey own turf, and, keep it up until they DEMAND terms of surrender...

VR

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » December 11, 2013, 9:14 pm

jackson wrote:................ but they now have one as small as a mosquito and looks the same except it can land on you, take a DNA sample , take a photo ,and give you a wee drop of poison to boot

You don't have worry about insect screens either as it can land on your clothes and use the same door you you do .

I hardly expect you to believe, but unless the whole picture and story has been fabricated it is true. I have a photo.
So do I, but the story is mainly nonsense - for the time being at least.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/technology/insectdrone.asp
Attachments
drone.jpg

Return to “Open Forum”