jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by jackspratt » July 26, 2024, 8:49 pm

Doodoo wrote:
July 26, 2024, 8:17 pm
What did Trump do while in office?

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... sis-451479
Thanks Dd - a brief examination of that article reveals that most of what he did while in office was a negative, both domestically and internationally.

Not that that needed any confirmation.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » July 26, 2024, 9:05 pm

Trump gets things done! For example, look at what he just posted on his failing social media platform:
biden skel.jpg
I guess that's supposed to be Biden because his post right before that stated "The guy can't even talk", referring to Biden's address to the nation yesterday. There are few more despicable and mentally deranged than Trump. The leader of a major political party and former president, who happens to be 78 years old himself, spends his time posting this trash????? Unfit for dog catcher
Last edited by anefarious1 on July 26, 2024, 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 26, 2024, 9:09 pm

anefarious1 wrote:
July 26, 2024, 9:05 pm
There are few more despicable and mentally deranged than Trump.
He continually demonstrates that he has the emotional capacity of a naughty 8 year old.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » July 27, 2024, 7:25 am

The Biden-Harris Record

Biden Harris Accomplishments.jpg
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 27, 2024, 8:09 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
July 27, 2024, 7:25 am
The Biden-Harris Record

Biden Harris Accomplishments.jpg
LOL...the Declan MacPherson broken record more like.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » July 27, 2024, 9:16 am

Lets have a look at some of the points

INFLATION
"After that, inflation increased almost every month until reaching 9.1% in June 2022 – its highest level in about 40 years. From there, the annual rate of inflation trended down for a year, reaching 3% in June 2023. But it has since remained above 3%, and was at 3.5% for the 12 months ending in March, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics."

RECORD HIGH CONSUMER DEBT
I cannot see how any party Republican or Democrat can affect consumer debt. Listen to Dave Ramsey each day to hear the horror stories about consumer debt in the USA and I have never heard "OH Joe Biden made me buy the new car or new house ..."

UKRAINE VS RUSSIA WAR
NOT just the US. Belgium, Canada, the Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Britain and the United States have already sent or are approving significant deliveries of military equipment to Ukraine,

ISRAEL HAMAS WAR
Once again it is not just the USA feed the war Canada, Netherlands UK etc

EDUCATION
When it comes to matters of policy, the public tends to look to the federal government to lead the way. However, local governments actually determine educational policy. https://www.findlaw.com/education/curri ... ation.html

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Post by Potamoi » July 27, 2024, 10:23 am

https://x.com/i/status/1816974609637417112

Gotta love Elon's sense of unburdoning what has been.
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt
Maurice Switzer *(assumed)

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » July 27, 2024, 11:21 am

Potamoi wrote:
July 27, 2024, 10:23 am

So well done! Hilarious.

• • •

From the Great GadSaad on TwitX:
"Let me try to be as diplomatic and restrained as I can: @kamalaharris is a vacuous, lobotomized, shallow, inauthentic imbecile. She knows nothing. She has achieved nothing. She has used every non-meritocratic tool to climb the political career. She is a racist; she is divisive; she promotes the cancer of diversity, inclusion, and equity. She is the @justintrudeau of the US. Beware."
- @GadSaad
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » July 27, 2024, 11:35 am

FANTASTIC NEWS for America First Pennsylvanians

President Trump Announces a Return to Butler, Pennsylvania, To Finish the Rally Interrupted by an Assassination Attempt

Trump-meme-3.jpg

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 27, 2024, 4:25 pm

Declan MacPherson wrote:
July 27, 2024, 11:21 am
Potamoi wrote:
July 27, 2024, 10:23 am

So well done! Hilarious.

• • •

From the Great GadSaad on TwitX:
"Let me try to be as diplomatic and restrained as I can: @kamalaharris is a vacuous, lobotomized, shallow, inauthentic imbecile. She knows nothing. She has achieved nothing. She has used every non-meritocratic tool to climb the political career. She is a racist; she is divisive; she promotes the cancer of diversity, inclusion, and equity. She is the @justintrudeau of the US. Beware."
- @GadSaad
Forgot to mention, she's also the anti-Trump.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 27, 2024, 4:48 pm

Gad Saad,

Intellectually accomplished, but more than a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » July 27, 2024, 7:07 pm

An intellectual fuxkwit springs to mind.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » July 28, 2024, 7:47 am

Kamala really stepped in it this time by questioning the loyalty of JD Vance to the United States.

https://x.com/i/status/1817349837936799804

I still think this is all a test run for Kamala. Democrats can always pick someone else at the convention; and they know that.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 28, 2024, 8:14 am

Vance will stab Trump in the back. I know this because he has already told the world that he wouldn't.

I guess Trump really is hoping for an easier opponent because getting dry-f*cked by a woman....Man, that's really, REALLY gonna hurt.

Either way, to him it will simply be another rigged election and another spurned invitation to another inauguration.

Fight! Fight! Fight!
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » July 28, 2024, 9:26 am

An accurate description of Kamala is AIRHEAD. A giggling air head describes her perfectly. Her speech writers will have to carefully watch her so she stays on what they have written and not go off on her own. A debate will be interesting to say the least. I just cannot believe that she is the candidate.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 28, 2024, 9:57 am

glalt wrote:
July 28, 2024, 9:26 am
An accurate description of Kamala is AIRHEAD. A giggling air head describes her perfectly. Her speech writers will have to carefully watch her so she stays on what they have written and not go off on her own. A debate will be interesting to say the least. I just cannot believe that she is the candidate.
She had an impressive career as a prosecutor, that is proof positive they she has a substantial intellect. Her statements since Bidens withdrawal have been 100% spot on.

She has surprised my with her hitting the ground running and taking Trump head on.
Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » July 29, 2024, 4:57 am

A Challenge is brewing regarding that "impressive career" as a prosecutor.

"I was a courtroom prosecutor. I prosecuted sex offenders, fraudsters, etc."

Harris' prosecutorial claims are a matter of public record. Those records will show when Harris was the lead prosecutor (or sent an underling) and the transcripts will also show her opening and closing arguments.

When it is exposed, the reality is going to be quite different than the reputation that is just attributed to her because it's her.

. . .

Yesterday, Harris provided us with this public statement word salad. Interpretation is in the eye of the beholder.

"I am meeting with a lot of folks. And the work that we have begun is the work that is going to be ongoing. There is no question, and I said this from the beginning, that our approach to this issue has to be with a commitment to a long term investment and it has to be a commitment to consistency, the United States has to be consistent. There were times when were more engaged and we saw good results, less engaged, and we can see where the work and the partnerships then deteriorate. So I am committed to ensuring that we engage in an active way on the root causes, on addressing the cause and effect, and also being partners in the western hemisphere, understanding that we have a responsibility and if we ignore that responsibility it will visit itself upon us in a very domestic way."

Clear as mud.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » July 29, 2024, 5:51 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
July 29, 2024, 4:57 am
Harris' prosecutorial claims are a matter of public record. Those records will show when Harris was the lead prosecutor (or sent an underling) and the transcripts will also show her opening and closing arguments.

When it is exposed, the reality is going to be quite different than the reputation that is just attributed to her because it's her.
This is based on your review of the transcripts?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 29, 2024, 6:28 am

The quote from the purveyor of misinformation is deceptive. It concatenates two different statements and looks confusing. Of course that was the posters intention.

Here is the full interview where Harris's statement makes perfect sense.

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/2024/0 ... -migrants/

Return to “U.S. Politics”