Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Whistler » July 18, 2024, 9:47 am

Oh my. Of course Rudd as ambassador has to be 'Diplomatic' but what an embarrasing backflip with double pike and 180 degree twist.

Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 18, 2024, 9:49 am

Whistler wrote:
July 18, 2024, 9:47 am
Oh my. Of course Rudd as ambassador has to be 'Diplomatic' but what an embarrasing backflip with double pike and 180 degree twist.
They're either politicians or the tools of politicians. Nobody much cares if any of them changes their mind unless they are losing.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » July 18, 2024, 4:45 pm

tamada wrote:
July 18, 2024, 9:49 am
Whistler wrote:
They're either politicians or the tools of politicians. Nobody much cares if any of them changes their mind unless they are losing.
He was certainly a tool.
And the communists within the Labor party at the time couldn't stop praising the most obvious "jobs for the boys" appointment, just as our own china loving foreign minister Wong was embarking on another suck up mission to see Xi Ping.
Rudd is still a disgrace.

At the time Albonese was all smiles and making ridiculous statements about his "world's best" China expert into the USA.

Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has been appointed Australia’s next ambassador to the United States at a time when both countries are deepening security cooperation in response to a rising China.

Prime Minister Anthony Albanese called Rudd one of the world’s most sought-after experts on China and said he would bring significant experience to the role at a time when the region was being reshaped by strategic competition.

“Kevin Rudd is an outstanding appointment,” said Albanese at a news conference on Tuesday ahead of Foreign Minister Penny Wong’s state visit to China.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 18, 2024, 5:31 pm

Barney, did you post this with a straight face?

So the previous ambassador, Joe Hockey was not a job for the boys

Pleeeeese.
Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 18, 2024, 6:45 pm

Barney wrote:
July 18, 2024, 4:45 pm
tamada wrote:
July 18, 2024, 9:49 am
Whistler wrote:
He was certainly a tool.
And the communists within the Labor party at the time couldn't stop praising the most obvious "jobs for the boys" appointment, just as our own china loving foreign minister Wong was embarking on another suck up mission to see Xi Ping.
Rudd is still a disgrace.

At the time Albonese was all smiles and making ridiculous statements about his "world's best" China expert into the USA.

Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd has been appointed Australia’s next ambassador to the United States at a time when both countries are deepening security cooperation in response to a rising China.

Prime Minister Anthony Albanese called Rudd one of the world’s most sought-after experts on China and said he would bring significant experience to the role at a time when the region was being reshaped by strategic competition.

“Kevin Rudd is an outstanding appointment,” said Albanese at a news conference on Tuesday ahead of Foreign Minister Penny Wong’s state visit to China.
Rudd speaks their lingo and studied their history but has never actually lived there. That's one highly over-rated "qualification" (again).
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » July 19, 2024, 8:27 am

Whistler wrote:
July 18, 2024, 5:31 pm

Pleeeeese.
This thread is about easy shots at the Oz labor govt. Not history lessons of past political appointments. I know it doesn't suit your narrative. But keep trying to deflect away from your lefty Labor party. It's quite amusing.

Rudd was mentioned by yourself with his backflip with pike comments in the USA, just letting you know that the current leader of the Labor party Albonese at the time endorsed this puppet big time, and probably still does.
Rudd was, and is a disgrace, and Albonese and the party, including commy visiting Wong, actually have supported him.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 19, 2024, 11:10 am

tamada wrote:
July 18, 2024, 6:45 pm

Rudd speaks their lingo and studied their history but has never actually lived there. That's one highly over-rated "qualification" (again).
Except from 1984 - 87, when he was 2nd, and then 1st Secretary in the Australian Embassy in Beijing.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » July 19, 2024, 11:20 am

jackspratt wrote:
July 19, 2024, 11:10 am
tamada wrote:
July 18, 2024, 6:45 pm

Except from 1984 - 87, when he was 2nd, and then 1st Secretary in the Australian Embassy in Beijing.
Noted.

I worked in China from 1981 - 88, spending almost three-quarters of each year on-site in either Qinghai or Hubei.

I don't speak the lingo, but I know someone who does. He was an American that studied Chinese language at the Beijing Language Institute for over seven years before going walkabout, teaching, managing, training, etc.. He could speak Mandarin, Cantonese and the rest of the major dialects plus a few odd-ball, minority ones. Now HE knew what was going on in China (that why we hired him).
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 19, 2024, 1:31 pm

Barney wrote:
July 19, 2024, 8:27 am
Whistler wrote:
July 18, 2024, 5:31 pm

Pleeeeese.
This thread is about easy shots at the Oz labor govt. Not history lessons of past political appointments. I know it doesn't suit your narrative. But keep trying to deflect away from your lefty Labor party. It's quite amusing.

Rudd was mentioned by yourself with his backflip with pike comments in the USA, just letting you know that the current leader of the Labor party Albonese at the time endorsed this puppet big time, and probably still does.
Rudd was, and is a disgrace, and Albonese and the party, including commy visiting Wong, actually have supported him.
Deflect/deflection = I don't like your statement even if it is true

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » July 19, 2024, 2:02 pm

I am curious as to how hard the inquiry into CFMEU goes in relation to ghost employees and where the ‘wages’ have landed.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 19, 2024, 7:37 pm

trekkertony wrote:
July 19, 2024, 2:02 pm
I am curious as to how hard the inquiry into CFMEU goes in relation to ghost employees and where the ‘wages’ have landed.
Yes it would interesting, I cannot imagine these days it would easy to have ghost employees. Single Touch Payroll came into force July 1 2018. This meant income rax was automatically reported as part of every payroll run, all payroll software had to be certified for STP.

This meant TFN (Tax File Numbers) were up to date on every pay day. How you can have ghost employees under STP is pretty much impossible. If the employees were contractors, it would be possible but that loophole has also been closed. Recently a payroll mob called Platypus Payroll tried to rort the system but STP exposed them and the directors were found guilty.

If you think the CFMEU got around this legislation, I would love to know more details.

Even prior to STP, legislative changes on earnings reports replaced the old group certificate process.

You talk about wages, do you have one single piece of evidence about ghost wages being paid or is this yet another TT statement that has no factual basis?

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » July 20, 2024, 1:29 pm

trekkertony wrote:
July 19, 2024, 2:02 pm
trekker there are probably a number of ways wages could be paid, not so much as the old school ghost, but ghosts standing in plain site. Perhaps create a labour hire company within your crime organisation, have the casual employee on your books hired by a company but never turn up to work. End of the month invoice submitted and bobs your uncle. All above board with taxes paid etc. Might even be able to do it with construction hire equipment and machinery which is never on site. Invoice submitted end of month.

But that's just my imagination, who would ever think to do that.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 20, 2024, 1:48 pm

Barney, the sub contractor fiddle was pretty much shut down when legislation known as TPAR was introduced. Companies must report payments to contractors on an annual basis.

However, as long as commerce has been in existence there have been devious ways of making illegal payments, but payroll integrity is pretty tight these days. For years it was as loose as a goose, no more.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » July 25, 2024, 12:49 pm

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 25, 2024, 1:24 pm

Wow, sky news bagging the Labor party, what a surprise

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 25, 2024, 1:41 pm

The disgraced and sacked Minister for sports rorts, colour-coded spreadsheets, and gun-club rorting, has a moment totally lacking in self-awareness on the barely watched Sky News. :shock:

More people have probably watched the video on Udon Map than would have originally watched when she was live. :D

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 25, 2024, 2:36 pm

FB_IMG_1721892951585.jpg

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » July 31, 2024, 5:19 pm

Labor (Albo) could be dead in the water if the trends continue.

https://youtu.be/D7s7pwlus8I?si=IS998UhAjclza9oM

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 31, 2024, 6:55 pm

Maybe, maybe not. If not I hope you have enough integrity to admit you were wrong. I would certainly do the same if Dutton wins.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 31, 2024, 7:33 pm

Mark this informed prediction.

Dutton will never (god forbid) be PM of Australia.

Return to “Australia”