ABC biased

World news discussion forum
tamada
udonmap.com

Re: ABC biased

Post by tamada » September 28, 2024, 3:50 pm

It was just the audio that was edited. Probably by some over zealous junior editor to make it look AND SOUND more impressive for prime time and not with any nefarious or slanderous intent?

Right, where's my kevlar ...?

'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » September 28, 2024, 4:28 pm

tamada wrote:
September 28, 2024, 3:50 pm
It was just the audio that was edited. Probably by some over zealous junior editor to make it look AND SOUND more impressive for prime time and not with any nefarious or slanderous intent?

Right, where's my kevlar ...?
Right
The junior editor decided that he and he alone would doctor the video to prove how honest and accurate ABC are. Then the totally innocent Mark Willacy just happened to pick up the story and claim all evidence was 100% accurate and Australia should be ashamed of its fighting forces. :-"
Just a bit like the scummy solicitor in the UK who was paying Iraqis to make false statements about UK troops being murderers. Claiming millions in Legal Aid to pursue false claims for financial compensation. Then instantly filed for bankruptcy when found guilty of manipulating evidence and to pay back the millions in taxpayers monies.
Perhaps he is in line to become the next Servant of the People, has all the qualifications.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 28, 2024, 4:54 pm

Lefty's to the left of me, Righty's to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » September 28, 2024, 5:04 pm

Great song by the Stealers, just a shame for you that they never made a decent version of the Red Flag Flying High.

Return to “World News”