travel to New York

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
Ray.Charles
udonmap.com

travel to New York

Post by Ray.Charles » March 5, 2013, 3:12 pm

I am planning for a May/June trip. The last few times, I had flown by Eva Air, in their 'premium economy' for less than $2,000 round trip; one change of aircraft in Taiwan, and non- stop from there. This time I am thinking about trying one of the middle-eastern carriers in regular or premium economy. Any recommendations. Thanks in advance.

weedwacker
udonmap.com

travel to New York

Post by weedwacker » March 5, 2013, 3:24 pm

I took Etihad Airlines, with lay over in Abu Dhabi, UAE, few years ago, great service! But last few times I checked, it was a bit expensive. Friends have taken Qatar, recently and raved about the service. I have taken several carriers to New York/ Newark, N.J. Over the last 12 years and I have never paid more than $1400. So for $2000 and under you should have many options.

Ray.Charles
udonmap.com

travel to New York

Post by Ray.Charles » March 5, 2013, 5:35 pm

Thanks. Qatar at a little over B44,000 looks good. China Eastern is the most economical, but Many years ago I had a bad experience with them: dirty and old airplanes and Shanghai airport was horrible; but now I hear at least the airport is new.

Allen A Hale
udonmap.com

travel to New York

Post by Allen A Hale » March 5, 2013, 9:11 pm

Twice I have flown Cathay Pacific round trip to JFK in the past two years. I flew economy class on 777 aircraft - seats do not recline which is what I like. You have the same amount of space throughout the flights BKK to Hong Kong to JFK. You have your own entertainment center at each seat, too. I am looking to travel back during the same period and I definitely will be checking out Cathay Pacific

thalenoi
udonmap.com

travel to New York

Post by thalenoi » March 12, 2013, 6:34 am

Have a look at Jet Airways from India.
They fly Bangkok-Mumbai-Brussels-Newark.
Price around 46k baht, haven't seen promotion price on a test for dates in may.

GeraldineCastle

travel to New York

Post by GeraldineCastle » March 12, 2013, 8:09 am

Hi everyone. Upon my research about the different Airlines that are available for these flight route, I found lots of choices and those comes with cheap deals. I'm currently here at Malaysia having some private meet ups and wants a cheap flight to New York. I've got one from the internet and it cost something like RM 5026. Does anyone of you here guys knows a flight that is cheaper that what I've researched? Please let me know. Thanks.

rick
udonmap.com

travel to New York

Post by rick » March 12, 2013, 10:22 am

Presumably KL to New York? And the price is in Malaysian Ringit? Single or return? When?

I think you could do better, a random search gave me a round trip price of £722 on kuwait airways; but return trip was very long (but possibly cheaper than a single!) yes, one way from £736. Try Travelocity.co.uk

GeraldineCastle

travel to New York

Post by GeraldineCastle » March 13, 2013, 7:47 am

Yes, that's what I really mean. From KL to New York. Thanks for your suggestion and information. I'll post my updates here once I'm done with it. Thanks once again.

Return to “Travel & Transport”