Villa Market

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
pomps
udonmap.com

Villa Market

Post by pomps » July 21, 2014, 6:41 pm

They did have more tequilas but not appealing,they had this vodka though,cannot remember the exact price,over 3000 baht for sure.For the money could get quite a few decent vodkas for this one novelty item 8)
crystal-head-vodka.jpg
crystal-head-vodka.jpg (31.53 KiB) Viewed 3267 times

redwolf
udonmap.com

Villa Market

Post by redwolf » July 21, 2014, 6:54 pm

pomps wrote:A trip in today to try and locate their Sharwood sauce range but alas no stock whatsoever :(

Some prices for you to chew on 8)

Birds eye custard powder 119 baht 300g
Kolios authentic greek feta cheese 235 baht 200g
Soignon Buchette de Chevre (plain) 165 baht 125g
Dutch gauda pesto red (tomato & oregano) cheese 1750 baht per kg
Kraft extra sharp cheese 175 baht 226g
Loads of Lemnos feta cheese in stock

Freezer section
Edwards Keyline pie 85 baht 92g
Aunt Bessie dumplings (8 in pack) 169 baht 390g
Kraft cool whip topping 189 baht 453g

Red wine Penfolds 138, 3200 baht,Penfolds 2, 890 baht and Penfolds 389, 4799 baht :shock:
Is Villa Market a Sponsor on UdonMap?

I wonder if they are, if they also know they can represent themselves on here in writing in a dedicated Sponsor thread, and surely connect with one of their primary customer bases.

Just a thought, perhaps their floor manager would be delighted to engage us, make suggestions, explain things, etc. as other Sponsors have done.

A win-win for all to be sure. 8)

RW
AUT VIAM INVENIAM AUT FACIAM | ARCANA IMPERII | ALIS AQUILAE

pomps
udonmap.com

Villa Market

Post by pomps » July 21, 2014, 7:04 pm

Interesting RW,they were when first opening as remember their adverts on the maps :-k ,if no more then tell the mods to remove photos and posts of mine as an unfair advantage to other businesses that are :D
All the best 8)

macca46
udonmap.com

Villa Market

Post by macca46 » July 21, 2014, 7:33 pm

I am a new member here and I went to Villa Market for the first time about three weeks ago on a Saturday morning yes Miss Tartar did approach us and tell us that fresh supplies would be available the following day also went to choice foods on the way through my opinion is that if you want some specialty foods yes ok but what we buy on a weekly basis for three people is by far cheaper at Tesco and we do not have the hassle of parking and escalators choice foods good selection of steak and sausages when in Rome do as the Romans do I eat Thai sevens days a week with the odd occasion and once a week we try a different restaurant, so I can live with Tesco,Chern Chim and a trip to the local market

papafarang
udonmap.com

Villa Market

Post by papafarang » July 21, 2014, 10:25 pm

rule on advertising are...if someone posts a thread about your business its ok, if as a business you decide to jump in and advertise on the thread you need to pay, dont go mothing it off someone made you do it, just pay . villa never posts themselves, so they dont have to pay as a sponser, but if i post you have to pay , which is only right.
Costa del kutchap. Tel 0981657001
Near CH99+V49, 2263, Tambon Mueang Phia, Amphoe Kut Chap, Chang Wat Udon Thani 41250

GARYZX6R
udonmap.com

Villa Market

Post by GARYZX6R » July 22, 2014, 7:15 am

macca46 wrote:I am a new member here and I went to Villa Market for the first time about three weeks ago on a Saturday morning yes Miss Tartar did approach us and tell us that fresh supplies would be available the following day also went to choice foods on the way through my opinion is that if you want some specialty foods yes ok but what we buy on a weekly basis for three people is by far cheaper at Tesco and we do not have the hassle of parking and escalators choice foods good selection of steak and sausages when in Rome do as the Romans do I eat Thai sevens days a week with the odd occasion and once a week we try a different restaurant, so I can live with Tesco,Chern Chim and a trip to the local market
Macca tescos aint cheap,if you want cheaper go to Tang nee soon on the ring road,its alot cheaper and nextdoor to Tescos on the ring road at Nar Dee.

Jing Jing
udonmap.com

Villa Market

Post by Jing Jing » July 22, 2014, 7:28 am

But Ngsoon is only a dry goods store so you will need to go else where for meats, fruits, vegetables and brands that Ngsoon does not carry. There is always a catch to grocery shopping. It also depends on where you live, how far you are willing to drive and your lack of parking tolerence.

pomps
udonmap.com

Villa Market

Post by pomps » July 22, 2014, 1:24 pm

The famous KBTexas :shock: is looking for this product,if Tartar is reading or someone finds it, place a message on here,ta vely much :D
egg-noodles-wide.png
egg-noodles-wide.png (62.87 KiB) Viewed 3054 times

Shado
udonmap.com

Villa Market

Post by Shado » July 22, 2014, 1:29 pm

I've been looking for wide egg noodles as well. Thanks for posting that. I've looked for them before at Villa but just never saw them.

Udon Map
Admin

Villa Market

Post by Udon Map » July 23, 2014, 10:00 am

Posting lists of products, prices, etc., is allowed only to advertisers. The fact that UM members post the lists instead of Villa Market, itself, doesn't change anything. If you would like to include one or two items in your post which you found (or didn't) at Villa Market, that's fine. Beyond that, however, will not be allowed unless VM decides to resume advertising. They advertised very briefly when they first opened, but not since then. We will leave the posts which have already been posted as they are, but will enforce this rule more vigilantly henceforth. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

pomps
udonmap.com

Villa Market

Post by pomps » July 29, 2014, 4:16 pm

Finally got to meet Tartar today.a confident lass who is eager to please on the ordering front. 8) No Johnsonville hot italian today in stock but plenty of California Premium Sharp cheddar =D> 8)

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”