Hydroponics

General Udon Thani topics only!
Whistler
udonmap.com

Hydroponics

Post by Whistler » January 6, 2024, 11:36 am

i just purchased a basic hydroponic kit to get me started. Kit had no nutrients or PH testing/recitifaction kit. Can anybody tell me whwre I can purchase this in Udon.

Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Re: Hydroponics

Post by Potamoi » January 6, 2024, 1:43 pm

I buy pH and TDS meters on Lazada. The last ones I bought are not showing up just now but these look similar:

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/ph-me ... 1Y&stock=1

I know its not exactly what you are looking for but it's a start anyway.
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt
Maurice Switzer *(assumed)

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » January 6, 2024, 2:00 pm

Lazada also has a large variety of nutrients. Just type in hydroponics in Lazada search, tons of stuff.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » January 6, 2024, 2:01 pm

Lazada also has a large variety of nutrients. Just type in hydroponics in Lazada search, tons of stuff.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 6, 2024, 5:39 pm

Thanks guys, Lazada and google translate seems to be good option.
Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

BobZubali
udonmap.com

Post by BobZubali » January 7, 2024, 5:23 am

A friend bought his hydroponics from Amazon, and everything was much better quality than Lazada.

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Post by Potamoi » January 7, 2024, 5:59 am

BobZubali wrote:
January 7, 2024, 5:23 am
A friend bought his hydroponics from Amazon, and everything was much better quality than Lazada.
Amazon also has many products with free shipping to Thailand. Taxes still but...
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt
Maurice Switzer *(assumed)

BobZubali
udonmap.com

Post by BobZubali » January 7, 2024, 6:31 pm

Potamoi wrote:
January 7, 2024, 5:59 am
BobZubali wrote:
January 7, 2024, 5:23 am
Amazon also has many products with free shipping to Thailand. Taxes still but...
The few(!) chili peppers my buddy managed to grow with Lazada hydroponics were unsuitable for fermenting & pickling.

No such problems with the hydroponics he uses from Amazon.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » January 12, 2024, 3:26 pm

you can also get Ph kits from an aquarist (try the one opposite the Karin hotel). Have seen some nutrients at Global house, but only Thai on the labels......

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » January 12, 2024, 3:40 pm

Thanks Rick, I ordered on lazada. I tried global, but as you said all Thai labels, I am going to try the worm casing stuff, used it before on plants with watering cans for fantastic results. First crop now underway

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”