Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: Easy pop shots at OZ labor Govt.

Post by Whistler » August 16, 2024, 8:17 pm

As I said

"Tony lobs in grenades, makes totally 100% unsupported statements then plays no further part in any thread when he is unable to back up one single statement he has made here for Buddha knows how many years"

The problem described is 100% at the feet of the previous conservative government, but Tony throws accusations at the current Labor incumbents. Once his accusations are comprehensively debunked, he drops off the thread.

I wait with great anticipation on the next utterance, and see this pattern inevitably repeated. Still waiting about proof of men in nappies, ghost employees, false rape claims....etc, etc.

Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 17, 2024, 6:00 am

The Labor government have just awarded an Otway offshore block that was offered up for exploration back in the 2021 licensing rounds to ExxonMobil. It comes with the not insignificant handicap that they cannot carry out any (of the nasty, whale-killing "sonic blasting" type of) seismic exploration that is essential to frontier exploration.

Needless to say, XOM and the oil patch in general remain gobsmacked.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » August 17, 2024, 7:06 am

Whistler, knock yourself out in refuting the details of the child sexual assault in indigenous communities enquiry. For the record, l did not use the term men in nappies, what was said that there is anecdotal evidence indigenous mothers would keep their toddlers in nappies beyond the period of toilet training with the false hope that this action would protect the child.

https://www.aph.gov.au/~/media/wopapub/ ... 5_pdf.ashx

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 17, 2024, 11:02 am

Tony, you also said white men were defecating themselves in gaol deliberately to discourage indigenous prisoners from raping them, said you would produce an affidavit from your sister, but never did.

Bottom line is you repeatedly made posts on this forum without any back up named sources. As in this case, you criticised the current Labor government for not clawing back money from Qantas. It is on record that the Australian treasurer has made public statements that this is not legally possible as the terms of the grant were made by the previous liberal government.

How can they claw back money when it has no legal grounds to do do?

There are many posts by yourself on this forum that are seemingly more driven by blind hatred than the facts.
Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » August 17, 2024, 11:41 am

Not even close Whistler, l am a current serving officer with Qld Corrections and been so since 2003. I have taken statements from inmates who have been assaulted because they have defecated deliberately to prevent themselves being raped. Do not confuse the 2 issues. What conclusion should l draw from your reluctance to not make any comment re indigenous toddlers/children being raped by men in their communities and mothers putting nappies on their children in an attempt to prevent these vile attacks.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 17, 2024, 11:54 am

Serving officer with qld corrections, hilarious

I am The Grand Poobah of Udon Thani Province. 555555555

In April this year you wanted to go the races in Udon or failing that Korat.
In January this you had a lazy trip to Laos, train from Udon
In Victoria June last year and in Brisbane, the sunshine coast next day
In January 23 wanting to go to Tara beach resort off Kut Chap Rd
In December 14, 2022 traveling around Isan
In December 9, 2022 buying hand made shoes in Udon
December 4, 2022 strolling around Prajak lake
November 26, 2022 in Bangkok at Jazz club
November 20, 2022 in Nakhom Phanom
November 18, 2022 golf at Royal Creek
May 2022, after directions to Ozone restaurant in Udon
March 23, 2022 wanting to hire golf clubs in Udon

Do you ever go to work in some queensland gaol
Last edited by Whistler on August 17, 2024, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 17, 2024, 12:14 pm

Whistler wrote:
August 17, 2024, 11:54 am

No your not, others have that title but tell me, why are you poo pooing a guy who is telling you he 'Is on the Ground'.
Tony is a seriously good guy but because you have a different view from his?

Bottom line is you repeatedly made posts on this forum without any back up named sources.

Your outrage is really hilarious.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 17, 2024, 12:46 pm

Alex,

For many months Tony and I drank at the same bar in Nong Wau So. During this time we had a bet on the 2022 US election which he eventually settled after believiing the stolen election BS from Qanon and Trump. He is an Udon resident, formally from Newcastle in NSW. Not a serving correction officer from Queensland.

Pull your head in Alex.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » August 17, 2024, 2:48 pm

Whistler wrote:

I hope you realize that the quite a few more days in a month and months in a year that you have dates for

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 17, 2024, 3:52 pm

noosard wrote:
August 17, 2024, 2:48 pm
Whistler wrote:

I hope you realize that the quite a few more days in a month and months in a year that you have dates for
Of course noo.

Annual leave in Australia is 4 weeks per year. You look at these dates, you look at covid restrictions in recent years and you could not be in Thailand march and may in 2022, then again in November 22 through to January 23. Apart from that, I saw Tony almost every week for the later half of 2018 and most of 2019.

Now you explain to me how it is possible to be a correction officer in Queensland and still spend most of your time in Udon. These various dates are from Tony's own posts on this forum where he posted what he was doing in this country, add to that he was an almost daily visitor at Beer O'clock, he rented a place in Nong Wau So, he attended numerous poker games in the same period. Credibility zero.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 17, 2024, 4:25 pm

Whistler wrote:
August 17, 2024, 12:46 pm
Alex,

For many months Tony and I drank at the same bar in Nong Wau So. During this time we had a bet on the 2022 US election which he eventually settled after believiing the stolen election BS from Qanon and Trump. He is an Udon resident, formally from Newcastle in NSW. Not a serving correction officer from Queensland.

Pull your head in Alex.
2022 - 2024
You do the sums W.
Is Tony still having a beer with you? Your starting to sound a bit as if you worked for the laundry service at NASA.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 17, 2024, 4:37 pm

Too obscure for me, what on earth are you trying to say? I think it is best I add you to foes list as not much you post on here makes any sense at all.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 17, 2024, 4:54 pm

Whistler wrote:
August 17, 2024, 4:37 pm
Too obscure for me, what on earth are you trying to say? I think it is best I add you to foes list as not much you post on here makes any sense at all.
Common sense always baffles you.
I had a beer in 2022 with Tony.
Its more than 2 years ago! 2024 now but you harp on about 2022. Give yourself a wee rest. Only thing that does not change is the big W, second most 'I am the master' of all knowledge on UM .

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » August 17, 2024, 5:02 pm

Apparently Whistler has not heard of LSL and ARL. Just to be clear l receive 5 weeks annual leave and as to LSL, employees are entitled to 13 weeks leave for 10 years service, so on the numbers provided even Whistler should be able to calculate that l have 26 weeks long service leave to date. I have never been to to Nong Wu So, although in retirement l would like to settle in the Udon region, specifically looking at https://www.isanrealestate.com/en/listi ... -thailand/
Wouldn’t that be ironic.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 17, 2024, 5:17 pm

trekkertony wrote:
August 17, 2024, 5:02 pm
...... although in retirement l would like to settle in the Udon region, specifically looking at https://www.isanrealestate.com/en/listi ... -thailand/
Just needs a lick of paint, and bars on the doors and windows. :oops:

I'll get my coat......

trekkertony
udonmap.com

Post by trekkertony » August 17, 2024, 5:20 pm

[attachment=1]4A0F7616-82B5-4576-9FD4-03AC04AA46F6.jpeg[/attachment]

Alex, could you be so kind as to confirm that image is the person you played golf with at Sri Thani golf resort. Alex, free to drop into Nong Wau So and enjoy a cleansing ale with me should the purchase go ahead. In the mean time l am off to the local lodge to quench my thirst with the Grand Poo Bah if he is up to shouting.
Attachments
00632ED6-434F-4458-880E-707EAA894A9A.jpeg
My employment Identification
4A0F7616-82B5-4576-9FD4-03AC04AA46F6.jpeg
My employmentidentification

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 17, 2024, 5:28 pm

I wouldn't advise leaving a photo of that ID card on a public forum, particularly as it involves a sensitive occupation.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » August 17, 2024, 6:12 pm

Whistler wrote:
August 17, 2024, 3:52 pm
Of course noo.

Annual leave in Australia is 4 weeks per year.
[/quote]

Not correct Whistles. Some occupations can receive 6 weeks and if they work multiple Sundays/public holidays and work their rosters right, they can receive up to 7 or 8 weeks annual leave. The majority receive 4 weeks.

I have met trekker tony a few times and he identified to me that he worked in the prison service in Qld and have no reason to doubt his employment.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 17, 2024, 6:25 pm

Whistler wrote,
These various dates are from Tony's own posts on this forum where he posted what he was doing in this country, add to that he was an almost daily visitor at Beer O'clock, he rented a place in Nong Wau So, he attended numerous poker games in the same period. Credibility zero.
Gosh, this is astounding. Whistler actually keeps track of dates when people post and where they are when they post. Is this one sick puppy or what? Keep up the meticulous work Khun Whistler. You are providing a good example to us all.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » August 17, 2024, 6:33 pm

Has Tony got a Doppelganger?
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

Return to “Australia”