Re: Donald Trump Is Unfit To Lead

Post by Doodoo » September 24, 2024, 6:14 pm

Yes you are right tariffs are on imports
As for a link , dont have one

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 24, 2024, 7:21 pm

John Deere is moving some of their production to Mexico.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 24, 2024, 7:47 pm

And just like last time with the wall, Mexico is going to pay for it. 🤣🤣🤣

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 26, 2024, 9:20 pm

More testimony from 91 of his closest friends, work colleagues and family - all with the same message.
The Dangers of Donald Trump, From Those Who Know Him

Dozens of people who know him well, including the 91 listed here, have raised alarms about his character and fitness for office — his family and friends, world leaders and business associates, his fellow conservatives and his political appointees — even though they had nothing to gain from doing so. Some have even spoken out at the expense of their own careers or political interests.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... story.html
https://archive.ph/MZ1f1

The boy-man is an obvious total misfit - yet millions of his cult still support him, along with some on here. :shock:

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » September 27, 2024, 6:43 am

up to 91 now. Wow nice find. Simply amazing how cultist Declan would want to make such a comparison. Hard to get out of a cult I guess.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 27, 2024, 8:42 am

Declan, exactly how many pesoes has Mexico contributed to wall building?
Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » September 28, 2024, 7:23 am

Has anyone heard his latest? He said that one of the ways in which the last debate was rigged against him was that the audience was full of Harris supporters as part of the collusion between the Harris campaign and ABC. He alleged that Harris bused supporters in and paid them to sit in the audience. One thing, though, -- there was no audience at the debate, by agreement of the candidates.

Perhaps the audience was too busy catching, cooking and eating household pets.

Anyway, he apparently brought this non-existent audience around to supporting him, saying, "And the audience was absolutely -– they went crazy." https://www.the-independent.com/news/wo ... 15455.html.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » September 28, 2024, 7:33 am

And, of course, that whole crowd size story that Trump has been pushing has now been debunked by actual photographs of the rallies. The photos also show that people are, in fact, leaving Trump's rallies while he's still speaking.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/202 ... -size.html

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » September 28, 2024, 8:17 am

Udon Map wrote:
September 28, 2024, 7:23 am
Has anyone heard his latest? He said that one of the ways in which the last debate was rigged against him was that the audience was full of Harris supporters as part of the collusion between the Harris campaign and ABC. He alleged that Harris bused supporters in and paid them to sit in the audience. One thing, though, -- there was no audience at the debate, by agreement of the candidates.

Perhaps the audience was too busy catching, cooking and eating household pets.

Anyway, he apparently brought this non-existent audience around to supporting him, saying, "And the audience was absolutely -– they went crazy." https://www.the-independent.com/news/wo ... 15455.html.
No surprise there. The guy has spent a lifetime – in business and politics – repeating exaggerations, half-truths and outright lies to make himself look good. His base, which overwhelmingly makes of the lower 30-40% of the IQ spectrum in America and greatly overlaps with old, high school educated, white, racists on the Venn diagram, just laps it up and never questions anything! These people do not care, just as long as they keep hearing Trump's scary rhetoric.

Back in 2016, Steve Bannon’s strategy for the election was to target the “bottom third” of Americans - those who are uneducated and disaffected. In 2020, the strategy shifted to claim victory no matter what because the base was solidly ingrained cultists. These Americans would rather not even hear about policy proposals - too boring and too complicated for them. More rhetoric please!

“I love the poorly-educated!” is the founding creed for any cult-leader. He hates America yet is in a position (master conman) to wreak havoc on the country making Putin very proud. JD Vance, like pretty much everybody in the GOP, has known his playbook all along but decided to switch and get on board.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 28, 2024, 9:37 am

Reader Digest condensed version of post above I have got it down to 4 words

Trump loves 'Useful Idiots'

I was a bit circumspect when talking about Trump to the IT crowd in San Francisco last week, but was surprised at the number of Trumpists. I did manage to buy an 'I love Kamala' badge which I will give to a Trump loving mate here in Udon.
I don't expect he will wear it, but if spotted, please post on the forum.
Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 28, 2024, 9:43 am

Aneferious 1, who do you identify as the least educated/low IQ in the U.S.? Most people would suggest that would be blacks and Hispanics who are the least educated (I do not know about IQ rankings); therefore, according to your thinking, they must be Trump supporters in contrast to whites and Asians who are better educated. Perhaps you mean the residents of states like Idaho, Arizona, New Mexico, West Virginia etc. in contrast to the residents of California, New York, Virginia and so on. Who knows other than the creators of Venn diagrams?
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 28, 2024, 9:59 am

Obviously it's the same “bottom third” of Americans - those who are uneducated and disaffected" that Bannon identified in 2016. I don't think he ever said that anything about them needing to black or Hispanic. If race and ethnicity is the criteria that you suggest would apply, how about the "trailer park trash"? If you accept that they are mostly white, that's got to check all of the boxes of "most people", no?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 28, 2024, 11:51 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
September 28, 2024, 11:42 am
Whistler wrote:
September 28, 2024, 9:37 am
Reader Digest condensed version of post above I have got it down to 4 words

Trump loves 'Useful Idiots'

I was a bit circumspect when talking about Trump to the IT crowd in San Francisco last week, but was surprised at the number of Trumpists. I did manage to buy an 'I love Kamala' badge which I will give to a Trump loving mate here in Udon.
Khun Tamada, are you suggesting that the Trump supporters listening to a speech by Khun Whistler are trailer park trash, have low IQ's, are racist (left and right sides of the political spectrum)? This is an IT crowd after all unless Khun Whistler was talking to a crowd of high tech half-wits. Presumably the crowd was representative of all colours.
[Redacted]

[Redacted]

I have not posted a single thing about so called trailer park trash, racist, low IQ Trump supporters. As for comments about high tech half wits, that is an outstandingly stupid statement.

As for the colour of the delegates, what has that got to do with anything? I am colour blind, racism (classifying people by the colour of their skin) is abhorrent. I did not check the credentials of all 140 000 attendees but they would not be at the conference if they were not well up the food chain in the IT world, unlike yourself they understood AI and were excited about its application in Commerce, Government and education.
Last edited by Whistler on September 28, 2024, 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » September 28, 2024, 12:52 pm

Actually it's not that simple. They aren't necessarily low IQ in a lot of cases. A person could have a high IQ but be poorly educated, extremely bitter, extremely racist, morally bankrupt, misinformed or completely clueless when it comes to politics. Many are also drawn to a WWF/WWE style where a drama filled environment appeals to them. Then there are friends, neighbors and coworkers who may be fellow cultists. They find themselves belonging a movement run by a cult of personality, much like a wacky religion. A high IQ also does not preclude mental illness. Many Trump supporters fall into these other categories.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 28, 2024, 3:31 pm

anefarious1 wrote:
September 28, 2024, 12:52 pm
Actually it's not that simple. They aren't necessarily low IQ in a lot of cases. A person could have a high IQ but be poorly educated, extremely bitter, extremely racist, morally bankrupt, misinformed or completely clueless when it comes to politics. Many are also drawn to a WWF/WWE style where a drama filled environment appeals to them. Then there are friends, neighbors and coworkers who may be fellow cultists. They find themselves belonging a movement run by a cult of personality, much like a wacky religion. A high IQ also does not preclude mental illness. Many Trump supporters fall into these other categories.
Based on the law of averages, wouldn't an equal amount of similarly challenged voters support Harris? Maybe the cultism of the Democrats is far more subtle and only gives the appearance of being benign?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » September 28, 2024, 5:42 pm

Gentlemen, as much as we would prefer not to do this, the Mods will begin to manage the discussion if you are not able to disagree civilly, and without calling each other names. Please.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » September 28, 2024, 6:41 pm

Udon Map wrote:
September 28, 2024, 5:42 pm
Gentlemen, as much as we would prefer not to do this, the Mods will begin to manage the discussion if you are not able to disagree civilly, and without calling each other names. Please.
Is questioning 140,000 attendees at a conference being abusive?

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 28, 2024, 6:59 pm

Where did I say I made a speech, where did I comment about having any listeners? Still making things up LYM and attributing post from another poster to me when I said no such thing.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 28, 2024, 7:02 pm

Udon Map wrote:
September 28, 2024, 5:42 pm
Understand you difficulty, but if a poster makes 100% false claims, they should be dealt with.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » September 28, 2024, 7:09 pm

by Whistler » September 28, 2024, 6:59 am

Where did I say I made a speech, where did I comment about having any listeners? Still making things up LYM and attributing post from another poster to me when I said no such thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whistler wrote:
September 28, 2024, 9:37 am

Those are your words, not mine. Spin your way out of this one.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Return to “U.S. Politics”