Noisy Neighbours

General Udon Thani topics only!
douglas
udonmap.com

Re: Noisy Neighbours

Post by douglas » December 15, 2008, 9:46 am

Hi Mort,
Had the same problem for a few nights got TGF to speak to them, might as well talk to wood. So what i did was, I had a outdoor speaker and put it up pointing to there bedroom, I know this would also keep me awake but there yelling was also. After the first night they came up to me and spoke in English, learned very quick, so i looked dumb and said me no understand you I not English I'm Manx, and started to talk in Manx. After three nights they got the message and stopped shouting. Life has been good ever since.
Cheers Doug.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » December 15, 2008, 10:38 am

Morti, Just send them a Dinner over,LACED with a STRONG Sleeping drug,At least it may stop the noise for 1 night..........If that dont work buy yourself a very NOISY Dog,( Ooops ! better NOT they might eat that aswell )Good Luck.....P.S Come back Fartiboy !!!!!!! :fryingpan: :fryingpan: ( For YOUR Neighbours )

woody
udonmap.com

Post by woody » December 15, 2008, 5:53 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RonM2AUS2Y

this(above music)

and my 2 peavey 300watt 15" + horn pa bins

whoop the nonsense out of ANYONE

problem is you may not be able to stand it either :lol:
i like this stuff so its easy for me
i don't call it "Fk with your neighbors music" :-({|= :yikes:

for nothing :freak:

bluejets
udonmap.com

Post by bluejets » December 15, 2008, 6:56 pm

Was in Si Chomphu about this time last year. Some school staff decided to have a regular karoke bash each night beginning at midnight for nearly a week. Would continue till around 3.30am and just as the noise would abate, the flamin' rooster would do his thing. Gave the rooster a touch-up with a shanghi and that fixed that. As for the other I was informed of the phrase mai phen rai. Being a visitor I thought it good manners to observe and learn and keep my comments to myself. Thinking back, Woody's PA and a couple of matresses shoved against the window sound like good value to me.
Back in Aus, next doors had a booze-up till really late(4.00am)As I wasn't invited, rolled out 1/2A pylon racing RC plane at 8am and ran 2 tanks of juice through it. Next week had knock on the door and an invite over to next do. Said thanks very much but I had other plans, party ended at 12:30am. =D>

Goldcoaster au
udonmap.com

Post by Goldcoaster au » December 15, 2008, 9:22 pm

westerby wrote:
beer monkey wrote:
mortiboy wrote:
By the way, last post! Too many deletes! hope this one goes through!
Bye to all
Roy
What do you mean morti...? .. :?
[/size]

I think he's banged out, BM. He put a similar post out yesterday on the chatterbox thing (Lawks oh Lordy, where's that gone?).

It would be sad to see old Morti go. He makes me larf (vernacular spelling) as much as Izzie does.

Yes mortiboy left because argay has been deleting posts left right and centre.......we complained but they got deleted too, all that happened was they took the chatterbox talk thing away on the home page.
Lee wrote a pm well l hope he can control the mods
Who cares how many posts someone has ..........we need the chatter box thing back

Goldcoaster au
udonmap.com

Post by Goldcoaster au » December 15, 2008, 9:24 pm

we miss u mortiboy

Ter
udonmap.com

Post by Ter » December 16, 2008, 12:42 pm

Morti, come back mate, your not alone pm me if you still watch and i will contact you.
Thought about it myself but decided not to let it get me down, give us a shout mate.

Ter

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”