wat did u do 2day?

General Udon Thani topics only!
Fawn
udonmap.com

Re: wat did u do 2day?

Post by Fawn » October 2, 2009, 1:30 am

old-timer wrote:Because we are currently on the edge of hurricane Katrina,the weather for the last day or two in the fantastic UT has been dreadful.
Quel dommage! The weather was cool and sunny in London today so I went for a run at lunchtime - toptastic. The trees are turning yellow and red in the woods around our town and the mornings are darker and colder. But the Dragon still won't let me turn on the central heating.

I thought it was hurricanes in the West and typhoons in the East?

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » October 2, 2009, 4:39 am

Becareful with the Gas Fawn....remember bills went up 40%....but have not come back down fully to where they should be......yes trees are going yellow, nights are drawing in, but got a new Samsung phone today, swore i wouldn't have another one though...so i don't know how it happened. :confused:

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » October 2, 2009, 7:06 pm

What a wonderful day today for O/T in the fantastic UT - full of imagination..hic up...no idea where it came from, it just did - I mentioned somewhere or other on this forum that I was going to invest in a bar and call it "Old Timers Bar" or the "Moderators Bar"..well I've decided, after overwhelming support to call it "Old-Timers A-GoGo", as this description is a bit more accurate of what the place will be like.
O/T...working for the community... \:D/

Roy
udonmap.com
Location: Outside LA's hoping to get a glimpse of his naked maid

Post by Roy » October 2, 2009, 9:21 pm

Spent most of the day wondering where O/T was :roll:

seymourbutts
udonmap.com

Post by seymourbutts » October 2, 2009, 10:52 pm

today i spent a lot of time thinking of ways of getting rid of my mother in law!!!! new baby her staying etc need i go on.... anyway its either an acid bath or pigs, just cant decide which!!!!!
then i had a drink and a chat with some good friends, really enjoyable!!! and very pleasant!!!

Roy
udonmap.com
Location: Outside LA's hoping to get a glimpse of his naked maid

Post by Roy » October 2, 2009, 10:56 pm

Funny you should say that Dave, I was leaning more toward the pigs, less DNA once the pigs have a good sh1te.

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » October 3, 2009, 3:48 pm

Thanks to all for keeping the "wat did u do 2day" mega-thread alive and kicking - and please don't forget folks that there is another mega-thread by old-timer only started yesterday evening with well over 20 replies already.. you see this is what makes udonmap the greatest forum ever, a big well done to the webmaster and moderators for there relentless unpaid hard work.... moving on... the tropical hurricane that's been hanging over the fantastic UT for the last few days has moved on, so now we are back to normal, lovely sunshine - so I cut the hedge and pruned the mango tree this morning - I've never pruned a mango tree before so I followed the same procedure as an English apple tree, let's hope the thing survives.
O/T... working for the community... chock dee... \:D/

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » October 4, 2009, 4:39 am

Today I put in 5 miles on the running machine at my local gym (VO2 max training - as if it matters to a plodder like me). Then I did some revision for the upcoming OU exam along with some work that I've brought home for the weekend. Finally, the Dragon went out to someone's birthday party tonight which left me to surf the left handed websites on t'internet.

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » October 4, 2009, 8:24 am

Now, before anyone starts I am fully aware of the time, and in which case it is a bit early to be reporting on the "wat did u do 2day" mega-thread by it's Author...however... 2day is a buddist day, which means my wife had an overwhelming desire to get up at 3.45am and start cooking her donations to the local wat....hence O/T's up early...moving on...
I picked up a DVD last night from the night market and gave it a go this morning, "Aerobics Dance Vol 2 "..I was doing very well indeed until "non-stop" flashed on the lower part of the screen after 14 minutes of O/T dancing around the bedroom like a bafoon, at that point I ejected the dam thing, opened the window and launched it at one of the little buggers setting off fireworks outside - I'm still not sure if it was lucky for me or lucky for them that my shot was off target.
O/T....Working for the Community...good morning.. \:D/

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » October 4, 2009, 9:04 am

I watched this video on you tube excellent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » October 4, 2009, 5:31 pm

2day was excellent as usual in the fantastic UT for O/T... well if you can't beat them ..join them.. I went ahead and bought 6 or 7 hundred bahts of fireworks, handed them out to my kids as any responsible parent would do and we lobbed them at each other. I got two in the leg, and when i showed my injuries to a five year old... he showed me 4 fingers...and laughed..
O/T... working for the Community.. chock dee.. \:D/

seymourbutts
udonmap.com

Post by seymourbutts » October 4, 2009, 5:49 pm

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » October 4, 2009, 6:06 pm

Wow - a fantastic thank you to everyone that has something to say about O/T's mega thread.. "wat did u do 2day", please bear in mind everyone, u tube is very ----...the "wat did u do 2day" thread is fantastic,
O/T...working for the communTY..(caPS LOCK Stuck again)... chock dee.. \:D/

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » October 4, 2009, 6:54 pm

old-timer wrote:I went ahead and bought 6 or 7 hundred bahts of fireworks, handed them out to my kids as any responsible parent would do and we lobbed them at each other. I got two in the leg, and when i showed my injuries to a five year old... he showed me 4 fingers...and laughed..
O/T... working for the Community.. chock dee.. \:D/
Working for the community or blowing apart the community? You need to get your bad self on that EMS 1st Responders course highlighted by Trubrit. That way, you'll be able to administer first aid to any further wounds that you may incur. That is, if you haven't lost your pinkies, old son. Now then, do you think you'd have your ass sued if you or your sprogs, succeed in blowing off another small boy's fingers?

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » October 4, 2009, 7:13 pm

Thats shocking Old T....kids and Fireworks don't mix.....!!!!

Watch this 10 times...then off to bed with No Dinner.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x2kXckVd_cs&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x2kXckVd_cs&hl ... 2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2kXckVd_cs&NR=1

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » October 4, 2009, 8:06 pm

I remember flying into LHR on an eva air flight, about 7 or 8 pm on November the 5th a couple or so years back.. blo0dy boring bit of info I suppose unless you understand that this is guy fawlkes (sp) night in th uk..so as the plane approached LHR I saw a firework display upside down... quite interesting I must admit....anyone else experienced such a thing..
O/T ... the irresponsible parent ....working for the community..chock dee.. \:D/

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » October 4, 2009, 8:53 pm

Hmm, offering differing perspectives on situations eh? I like your style, O-T.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » October 4, 2009, 9:04 pm

People that live in Tower Blocks (top few floors) see that every year.!!

Ter
udonmap.com

Post by Ter » October 4, 2009, 9:09 pm

old-timer wrote:I remember flying into LHR on an eva air flight, about 7 or 8 pm on November the 5th a couple or so years back.. blo0dy boring bit of info I suppose unless you understand that this is guy fawlkes (sp) night in th uk..so as the plane approached LHR I saw a firework display upside down... quite interesting I must admit....anyone else experienced such a thing..
O/T ... the irresponsible parent ....working for the community..chock dee.. \:D/
Not exactly fireworks but just as impressive for me. Many moons ago I was on a boat in the med when it blew up, I was at the stern when there was a huge BANG and both the forward hatch and stern both shot off heading skywards like a rocket followed by huge pants filling flaming roar. I and the skipper threw the dingy over the side and where in the drink before the first hatch landed. I then proceeded to extend my neck from my shoulders. :D

old-timer
udonmap.com

Post by old-timer » October 5, 2009, 10:43 am

Aint it just fabulous in the fantastic UT today?..I threw the curtains open this morning to find a wonderful sunshine beaming at me, it just brought a smile to my face... kids are off school so it's time to think of excursions, The first one is to the AEK Udon to get our wounds from yesterday treated and then we'll be off to mojo's for a nice bit of lunch and a game or two of killer on the pool table...
O/T... Working for the Community....Chock dee... \:D/

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”