Udon Man Robbed by Mistress

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » March 30, 2013, 12:09 pm

Marry a pretty girl she may run off and break your heart. Marry an ugly girl she may run off but who would care.

No man has a good enough memory to be a succesful liar.

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » March 30, 2013, 12:26 pm

Remember,if you are going to get ripped off and/or your credit card stolen,make sure she's a stunner certainly not a slapper !! 8)
Visa,Mastercard,American Express all gratefully accepted.jpg
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » March 30, 2013, 12:42 pm

Nice pic Zid ....Now she could "" SWIPE ""mashes card any time !!

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Post by Prenders88 » March 30, 2013, 12:47 pm

Lovely eyes.
Udon Thani, best seen through your car's rear view mirror.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » March 30, 2013, 12:50 pm

Well spotted Prenders .... i was too busy trying make out the make n model of the car .!!!! completely missed the "eyes"

moomoo
udonmap.com

Post by moomoo » March 30, 2013, 2:38 pm

just out of interest,

would any of the chaps that have been taken in by this 'Da' girl care to let us know what it is about her that gets her into the position to take their belongings so frequently?

we have already mentioned that it cant be her looks, and she clearly isnt very trustworthy

has she as we say in england 'got the gift of the gab' or is it shear desperation on the victims part to get their leg over?

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » March 30, 2013, 3:03 pm

pienmash wrote:Well spotted Prenders .... i was too busy trying make out the make n model of the car .!!!! completely missed the "eyes"

and....Amazing how that beauty spot is directly in the middle of her throat, just above where Mr mash would swipe his card

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » March 30, 2013, 8:49 pm

Zidane wrote:Remember,if you are going to get ripped off and/or your credit card stolen,make sure she's a stunner certainly not a slapper !! 8)
Looks like this girl, pict posted by zidane above, is pregnant or not??? :badteeth: :freak:
Attachments
pregnant_or_not.jpg
pregnant_or_not.jpg (34.42 KiB) Viewed 1208 times
Don't be a loser, don't comment on others if u haven't achieved a thing.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 30, 2013, 9:02 pm

Who cares whether she is pregnant or not?
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

moomoo
udonmap.com

Post by moomoo » March 30, 2013, 9:50 pm

it might slow her down a bit, give you a better chance of catching her as shes trying to make off with your wallet

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » March 31, 2013, 9:03 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:Who cares whether she is pregnant or not?
Well said LYM ...... and precisely the reason god invented the back scuttle !! ,,, not as many first thought so you didnt have to look at the minger during the ride .

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 2, 2013, 11:11 am

moomoo wrote:just out of interest,

would any of the chaps that have been taken in by this 'Da' girl care to let us know what it is about her that gets her into the position to take their belongings so frequently?

we have already mentioned that it cant be her looks, and she clearly isnt very trustworthy

has she as we say in england 'got the gift of the gab' or is it shear desperation on the victims part to get their leg over?
And THAT is what is called a 'stunned silence' which isn't to be confused with a 'pregnant pause'.

Maybe the 5 (so far) forum contestants for the persistence in lameness award are quietly comparing notes offline in order to present an agreeable if only slightly incredible excuse for their lack of... awareness.

My money is on the 'snapper organ' that some ladies profess to have. My ex- (that b!tch but I am not bitter) had one but that wasn't any redeeming factor TBH. I have heard said that the girls in Maduro in Indonesia are natural born 'snappers'. I am sure someone will be along shortly to confirm or otherwise.

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » April 2, 2013, 11:22 am

moomoo wrote:
just out of interest,

1st of all I want to say that I've never been to Madura (not maduro).

2nd, I read constantly here and elsewhere judging other woman by their appearance.

I've asked in the past, would you be willing to post the pict of your gfr or wife? No one did, except the requester.

It is unlikely (for sure) that all of your partners are look a like the pictures frequently posted by zidane....hehehehe

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 2, 2013, 11:53 am

harmonyudon wrote:
moomoo wrote:
just out of interest,

1st of all I want to say that I've never been to Madura (not maduro).

2nd, I read constantly here and elsewhere judging other woman by their appearance.

I've asked in the past, would you be willing to post the pict of your gfr or wife? No one did, except the requester.

It is unlikely (for sure) that all of your partners are look a like the pictures frequently posted by zidane....hehehehe
Funny that you should respond (not really) but disappointed that you couldn't confirm or deny the Maduran ladies "kegling" abilities. I may find out myself next week.

A agree on judging women on their appearance. It's always a moot point if you turn the lights off anyway.

I reckon it would be far more telling if the 5 punters that met this lady on a dating site would post the profile picture they used themselves to hook this wee stunner when trawling for a bit of Thai flange on the internet.

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » April 2, 2013, 12:01 pm

Many believe that madurese women believe in magic, so be careful that you don't get magic by them hahaha I find this, as raised up in nl, BS.

Never underestimate a thai girl. When they wake up they look like s**t, after going to a hairdresser, makeupartist and after choosing/wearing their party dress they can look different and gorgious.
Ready to choose their victims.

moomoo
udonmap.com

Post by moomoo » April 2, 2013, 1:18 pm

harmonyudon wrote:
Why would anyone post a pic of their long term partner/ wife for a load of strangers to look at? I am not surprised at the lack of response. Besides the fact I wouldn't even consider putting up a pic of the mrs, my life would be considerably less comfortable if she found out i had done something like that.

Putting some pics of a theiving skank on the forum is a different matter all together, and of course people are going to point out that shes a honking bit of kit.

harmony i see your location is kupang, i sampled the nightlife there for a few nights in January while i was in port. Wouldn't be surprised if a few of the ladies there had magic snappers

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » April 2, 2013, 3:34 pm

moomoo wrote:harmony i see your location is kupang, i sampled the nightlife there for a few nights in January while i was in port. Wouldn't be surprised if a few of the ladies there had magic snappers
Wow, great that you've been to Kupang. If I'm in indonesia my basis is Jakarta and Kupang is let's say my 2nd basis.

I don't understand your remark 'magic snappers'.

About judging apearances I noticed that many also judge the apearance of Udon girls, more on another forum. They must look at the apearance of their own partner 1st before judging about others.

Beauty is relative. But ex-staff said: why many farangs have ugly partners? (Not my own words)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 2, 2013, 5:07 pm

harmonyudon wrote:Many believe that madurese women believe in magic, so be careful that you don't get magic by them hahaha I find this, as raised up in nl, BS.

Never underestimate a thai girl. When they wake up they look like s**t, after going to a hairdresser, makeupartist and after choosing/wearing their party dress they can look different and gorgious.
Ready to choose their victims.
Aha... so their flanges may be same-same any other and they just use magic to make you 'think' that it's giving you a tug.

I used magic the other night in Pattaya; I made her 'think' that I loved her.

I prefer the natural morning beauty though; the ones that hardly need makeup. With regard to the ones that spend hours getting tarted up at the salon, I usually find the once the little black dress and f*ck-me pumps are off and the pancake makeup is smeared all over the pillows and headboard (I know they like it rough), in the morning they look bloody scary with their acne, pimples, braces, somtam breath and all.

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » April 2, 2013, 5:56 pm

Then target on Sundanese (Bandung) or Menadonese women. I find many of them attractive.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » April 2, 2013, 7:01 pm

harmonyudon wrote:About judging apearances I noticed that many also judge the apearance of Udon girls, more on another forum. They must look at the apearance of their own partner 1st before judging about others.

Beauty is relative. But ex-staff said: why many farangs have ugly partners? (Not my own words)

On the other hand, some might query, why do so many Thai/Isaan women have such ugly and old farang partners? 555+
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Return to “Open Forum”