My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Garnet
udonmap.com

Re: My "COVID Pneumonia" Recovery

Post by Garnet » August 29, 2022, 10:45 pm

Garnet & Jack

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 29, 2022, 10:56 pm

Your medical qualifications?
Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

deankham
udonmap.com

Post by deankham » August 30, 2022, 12:25 am

Pleased he checked in was worried he'd died.

Only joking, no one go dying ok. ☺️

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 30, 2022, 7:12 am

Why worry if he died it would be from his sown decisions and no loss to the thinking world. Okay to for a person to deny getting any vaccination for any reason, but to spend time advertising that fact and then admitting nearly died , sounds to me like a muppet.
While I have for years been vaccinated against a myriad of diseases and illnesses that can strike from the deepest darkest jungle to the hot bed of sleaze in Singapore and Hong Kong back streets.
I think generally speaking getting any jab as a form of protection is far better than NOT getting a jab` . I mean you feel a little silly watching yourself die because you felt get a jab was dangerous .
Glad he is okay but let us not forget if it was not for the HEALTHCARE professionals he would be dead. I hope that sinks in !!

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » August 30, 2022, 7:53 am

Garnet wrote:
August 14, 2022, 6:57 pm
That's right, jackspratt ─ those prices are the stuff of fantasy where I live. In fact, ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine can only be bought as 'Black Market' items ─ a person has to know of a source because they are not officially available for sale here in Canada.

The government and our health authorities don't want people successfully treating themselves ─ if genuine early treatment was possible, then the fear-gripped mightn't want to turn to injections in their unfounded desperation to avoid infection by the virus.

https://www.ivermectin-canada.com/hydro ... e-sulfate/

Order Plaquenil online in Canada
Class: Rheumatology, Dermatology
Active substance: Hydroxychloroquine
Pharmaceutical form: Tablet
Dosage: 200 mg, 400 mg
Sale price: from C$ 3.10

https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/medications/ivermectin-oral
https://www.canadadrugsonline.com/DrugMoreInfo6751.aspx
Stromectol (Ivermectin)
Can Stromectol (Ivermectin) be used by humans?
Yes, Stromectol (Ivermectin) can be used by humans. Heartgard Dog Plus is sold for animal use only, Heartgard Dog Plus contains Ivermectin and Pyrantel.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 30, 2022, 9:22 am

Bleach is freely available for self-treatment, even in Canada
Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » August 30, 2022, 2:45 pm

Have Covid currently - just a bad cold, headache and sore throat. 3 other family members probably had it a week earlier, but none of them tested themselves. Of course, we are all vaccinated, so nothing serious.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 30, 2022, 2:49 pm

Keep away from the bleach rick it's like Hydroxychloroquin, it doesn't work.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » August 30, 2022, 5:42 pm

Might give it to the M-in-L .....

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 31, 2022, 11:35 am

I am sure and speaking to others we have ALL had some degree of a COVID infection whether we are jabbed or not . The damn virus mutates almost monthly , taking precautions like wearing a mask while shopping is not silly nor stupid.
We all know places we can go where wearing a mask is not required.
Be aware of your surroundings and take precautions as required.
Most of the people I know are vaccinated three or four times , another one if available should be be about December as a booster as it were.

I did feel minor after-effects following Number three but not with number four .

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 31, 2022, 12:54 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
August 31, 2022, 11:35 am
I am sure and speaking to others we have ALL had some degree of a COVID infection whether we are jabbed or not . The damn virus mutates almost monthly , taking precautions like wearing a mask while shopping is not silly nor stupid.
Most of the people I know are vaccinated three or four times , another one if available should be be about December as a booster as it were.

I did feel minor after-effects following Number three but not with number four .
Four?! You starting to glow in the dark yet?
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 31, 2022, 1:24 pm

I have only had 2, but have never had COVID. Are they still doing shots at rahjabat?

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » August 31, 2022, 1:48 pm

tamada wrote:
August 31, 2022, 12:54 pm
Khun Paul wrote:

Four?! You starting to glow in the dark yet?
Number three was almost mandated because of my age etc, number four was offered and after discussion with other health experts I decided that it would advantageous . Lets face it if it is free why not eh 11

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 1, 2022, 2:21 am

^ Totally agree. My current workplace, the contractor mandates their employees at minimum be "fully vaccinated" but most crew have been boostered as well. I held off on getting my Moderna booster at Bangkok Hospital until late June which was fully eight months after the last (second) Pfizer. I delayed since reported efficacy drops markedly from maybe +14 days after jabbing which was when I was expected to travel. Since I am an old bugger as well, I will pursue another booster after Christmas or before my next rodeo, whichever comes first.

The UK is rolling out the first 'updated' vaccine that's been tweaked for delta and omicron variants. Maybe they'll have a v3 which will be omicron and BA adjusted for Easter '23.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Post by BillaRickaDickay » September 1, 2022, 6:59 am

Just for info,
I've had the bare minimum to travel. IMHO the untrained "Jabber" stuck the needle in the wrong place on my left arm, I've only just got back the full use of my arm, it's taken over two years.
The second Jab I requested to be stuck in my right arm, no issues. Both of them were AstraZeneca.
He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » September 1, 2022, 9:42 am

not sure why a 73-75yrs old dude from Canada would send us a 4000 word rant and a video of himself, and go on about being unvaccinated, and nearly dying, and then refusing to be vaccinated...ITS YOUR CHOICE..WE ALL HAVE CHOICES..
I choose to be vaccinated in order to travel back to Thailand..I agree I have never felt the same since the Pfzier jabs (2) and as such have not taken a booster shot..I had covid back in March..sure, not much than a a normal flu...but later in was like walking thru mud for weeks. I sweat alot, and my sleeping is nightmaresish, and broken, every night. so for me there was after effects..I too lost weight but I have been shovelling 10 truck loads of dirt, and a man is getting older..anyway we all have choices..

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » September 1, 2022, 6:51 pm

Khun Paul wrote:
. . . we have ALL had some degree of a COVID infection . . . .
Everyone? Any data or source for that broad statement?

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » September 1, 2022, 7:00 pm

Thailand is hotter than NZ
so no surprize about sweating
Working hard
there is 2 good reasons why you may have lost weight

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » September 1, 2022, 8:04 pm

How true how true
and getting old too Noosard.

Ahhh back home down under on the drinkers side of the car, the floor was knee deep in Trumpet bossenberry ice cream wrappers, empty pie bags,, Dinner was beef snarlers and mash that required two plates, and life was blissful at a tropical 24 degrees...here I sweat like under a shower just eating my meager plate of rice and bits...yup I have been out there planting a banana grove in 35 degrees and shovelling to kingdom come..gone thru two wheelbarrows..

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 1, 2022, 8:21 pm

Udon Map wrote:
September 1, 2022, 6:51 pm
Khun Paul wrote:
. . . we have ALL had some degree of a COVID infection . . . .
Everyone? Any data or source for that broad statement?
Not sure where KP will find evidence to support that notion but last month, the contractor I am supervising did PCR tests on all 58 crew members that had flown in to Singapore from all corners of the globe for the project. All crew members had to be fully vaccinated (two shots minimum). Out of that lot, only 5 tested positive and had to do the mandatory 5-days quarantine before retesting. The 53 that tested negative had never had Covid whereas the 5 that tested positive all had a history of having caught and been diagnosed with Covid sometime in the previous 18 months.

It's already known that depending on the amount of test 'cycles' a laboratory does, the residuals of a previous infection have been known to return a 'false' positive. However, if there's a repeated history of negative tests from different laboratories, that surely means that they've never been infected?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Return to “Open Forum”