Udon Man Robbed by Mistress

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
siddiq
udonmap.com

Post by siddiq » April 10, 2013, 6:17 pm

mortiboy wrote:Well Lads the latest...... Just has a call from "DA" But I never answered.
So Obviously, Scott free! Till next time? TIT!
.......Who will be next?
Did she want to make whoopee with you again? You should be careful she may have a sexually transmitted disease.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » April 10, 2013, 7:10 pm

[quote="siddiq"][quote="mortiboy"]Well Lads the latest...... Just has a call from "DA" But I never answered.
So Obviously, Scott free! Till next time? TIT!
.......Who will be next?[/quote]

Did she want to make whoopee with you again? You should be careful she may have a sexually transmitted disease.[/quote]

Yes! she ,believe it or not, has contacted me many times over 2 years!
I have never replied to her,or not answered fone! Guess I must be Hansum farang..... or think can rip me off again!!!!
I text from her just today..... " You look new news,I not go jail I have work now I finish with Farang"
No BS lads Thats what I got today.
Spo's MR Hyde change of heart let her go!

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » April 10, 2013, 9:04 pm

well jr , my answer to your question is easy , let us turn this the other way , what would be the reason a man from 54
would stay with a lady aged 72? ( or man25- 35 with lady 65?) i am very realistic in this ,
during my 12 year stay here i have seen many successful relationships between ladies from 30-55 years old , and men between 50-75 years , according to the men , but if you hear what the ladies have to tell about this , when the husband isn't listening , and probably doesn't understand anyway , it is all about the money ( support ) , and most of ladies anyway think it is only with the older guy's short term based ..and even older men normally are at an other frequency as the much younger wife , only problem is ...they don't know....i can not imagine having a relationship with somebody the age of my daughter (25) or even granddaughter when the gap is bigger ... but at the bottom line ...as long as you (think ) you are happy ....that is all that matters... ( not meaning to insult anyone just stating my opinion on the matter...) ;)

Return to “Open Forum”