Looking for a Björn Petersson from Trollhättan

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
väderskadad

Post by väderskadad » November 10, 2011, 3:34 pm

Hi

You met my swedish friend at the embassy/consulate. You exchanged numbers and told him that he could come and have a look at your new built houses! He got the number wrong!

If you still want to show him he would be happy. Just contact me and I will give you his number for you! If someone else knows about Björn Pettersson, I will appreciate if you could head him in the right direction, to this thread.

/ Johan

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Post by kjellsnell » November 10, 2011, 4:03 pm

väderskadad wrote:Hi

You met my swedish friend at the embassy/consulate. You exchanged numbers and told him that he could come and have a look at your new built houses! He got the number wrong!

If you still want to show him he would be happy. Just contact me and I will give you his number for you! If someone else knows about Björn Pettersson, I will appreciate if you could head him in the right direction, to this thread.

/ Johan
Hello. Will this Bjorn Pettersson live in Udonthani, I've been here a few years but have not heard of him ...
Regards Kjell

Moderator note - please remember the board language is English only and Thai in some selected forums. The above post was translated to English using Google
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

väderskadad

Post by väderskadad » November 10, 2011, 4:27 pm

Yes, as I understand it right he should stay in Udonthani. The thing is that I live in Surin Prasat area. There I met another Swedish.

When he was and extended the visa or the like so that he met Bjorn Petersson. He talked about that he would have built 2pc treehouse. As he is very interested in looking at where he should build houses in the near future. Was hoping someone would recognize him immediately as this thing was out of the world:) But Udonthani seems to be quite large.

Moderator note - please remember the board language is English only and Thai in some selected forums. The above post was translated to English using Google

ScorpioPower
udonmap.com

Post by ScorpioPower » November 14, 2011, 8:00 am

Is he the older guy who used to work with SAS and who helped the Thais with Thai Airways?

If it is, then I know where to find him!

väderskadad

Post by väderskadad » November 15, 2011, 1:19 am

I know he is older. About his job, I am not sure.

I guess there can not be to many Björn Petersson from Trollhättan living in Udon.

Can i text you his number and maybe Björn could call up the guy who is looking for him or text him!

väderskadad

Post by väderskadad » November 15, 2011, 1:24 am

I know that he is older. I dont know if he worked at SAS before. But I guess that there are not so many swedish people in Udon sharing the same name!

Can i give you my friends number and maybe you can ask Björn to text or call him? That would be very appreciated.

Return to “Open Forum”