Udon Man Robbed by Mistress

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
milkman
udonmap.com

Post by milkman » March 28, 2013, 7:19 pm

UDON THANI – March 26, 2013 [PDN]; A man reported to police that someone had used his missing credit card to purchase 10,000 THB worth of goods. The victim was identified as Mr. Hyde Fleebrand, 70 years old, German. He was accompanied by his Thai wife when he went to the police in Udon Thani. He reported that his credit card has been missing since March 19.

The police then investigated and discovered that the person who took it was Ms. Piyamas Phajanda, 23 years old, who was his mistress. Police tracked down and detained Ms. Piyamas, who confessed that she had stolen it.

She told officers that she had met Mr. Hyde a year ago through an online matching-making site called “Thailovelink.” They eventually had a first meeting four months ago, and have seen each other for a total of three times.

Then on March 19, she found Mr. Hyde’s credit card on a desk in the bedroom, so she took it. Then she rode her motorcycle to a department store and tried to withdraw some money, but she did not have the card’s password.

My question is, why didn't she just say "He told me to take it and go buy myself something pretty."? That way they would never have arrested her. She'd have gotten off scott free.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 28, 2013, 7:26 pm

Do you have a link for this report?

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » March 28, 2013, 7:40 pm

Looks to me there's more than one victim to this story!

milkman
udonmap.com

Post by milkman » March 28, 2013, 8:57 pm

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » March 28, 2013, 9:05 pm

Thanks.

If you want to avoid the normal ThaiVisa commentary bullsh1t, (including mine :D ) the link is actually; http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013 ... -mistress/

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » March 29, 2013, 3:22 am

Suprise Pattaya gets the news before any Thai website oop here.So he is upset,no mention why the need to stray away from home,cannot find a picture of his TW to understand why he did :-k now his face and name plastered all over the internet,should have kept his sausage under lock and key instead of chasing a 23 yr old IMO [-X :D 8)

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » March 29, 2013, 7:51 am

This is more evidence that the conventional farang wisdom that Thais are stupid and farang are clever is incorrect. A sharper person keeps his sausage under lock and key or at least doesn't leave his credit card lying around for the mia noi when the padlock is unlocked.

I think a Thai man would be less likely to make this mistake or to compound it and have his name plastered all over the internet. Many farang aren't that smart. Be careful dumbarses (hopefully I'm listening too). The Thais are cleverer than commonly thought.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » March 29, 2013, 8:30 am

WOW! Unbelievable! She stole my credit card too! Some 2 year ago!
She was on Thai love links then.
She came to see me, and we had a drink.I had no ice and went around corner shop.
Only few minutes.After she went home.
Next day, I checked my account HSBC. I was 50,000 baht "down"!
I checked Transitions and Got a print out .
This woman (DA) Went on a shopping spree!(They never check signature at shops do they) I had all the details where she went. Date, Times, places!
Called the police, and They Copped her.
At the police station, she confessed, and like in this case) beg for mercy.
As probably not get money returned , I We arranged she give money back over a 2 month period.
A contract was drawn out with police, and I got back every baht.
They state she been "done before" But that was not my incident!
Once a thief always a thief !

kopkei
udonmap.com

Post by kopkei » March 29, 2013, 9:22 am

wel the name mister hide is spot on , because this guy is known for chasing ladies way to young for his age , and not only on thai lovelinks...to bad they caught the lady , we almost could have said somnamna.... ;)

ting_tong
udonmap.com

Post by ting_tong » March 29, 2013, 10:43 am

mortiboy wrote:WOW! Unbelievable! She stole my credit card too! Some 2 year ago!
She was on Thai love links then.
She came to see me, and we had a drink.I had no ice and went around corner shop.
Only few minutes.After she went home.
Next day, I checked my account HSBC. I was 50,000 baht "down"!
I checked Transitions and Got a print out .
This woman (DA) Went on a shopping spree!(They never check signature at shops do they) I had all the details where she went. Date, Times, places!
Called the police, and They Copped her.
At the police station, she confessed, and like in this case) beg for mercy.
As probably not get money returned , I We arranged she give money back over a 2 month period.
A contract was drawn out with police, and I got back every baht.
They state she been "done before" But that was not my incident!
Once a thief always a thief !
did you leave a total stranger in your house "only a few minutes"?

moomoo
udonmap.com

Post by moomoo » March 29, 2013, 11:28 am

First morti then Mr hyde and who knows how many others in between.

Seems she likes an age gap between her and her victims. Perhaps softer targets, just shows you have got to be careful.

wokkawombat
udonmap.com
Location: Udon/Noosa Australia. "One crowded hour of glorious life is worth an age without a name".

Post by wokkawombat » March 29, 2013, 7:03 pm

I also had a couple of visits from Da a few years ago. I did not give her any opportunity to steal anything though. She turned into a bit of a stalker.
Gurgle, Gurgle...

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » March 29, 2013, 7:29 pm

wokkawombat wrote:I also had a couple of visits from Da a few years ago. I did not give her any opportunity to steal anything though. She turned into a bit of a stalker.
LOL! Now she stalking the jail!...... I hope
When she payed up all, she had the cheek call me to meet again!

sfbandung
udonmap.com

Post by sfbandung » March 30, 2013, 5:43 am

Like many of these stories, I'm having trouble feeling sorry for anyone here.

Paladin
udonmap.com

Post by Paladin » March 30, 2013, 5:54 am

Seems like she did the rounds with most of the boys in Udon. I also got stung for 8000 bht from my wallet as I slept. She left quitely as I slept and left the shower running as if she was still there. She rang me 4 months later and wanted to see me, GULP. She also got my mate.
Attachments
avatar_109_1345259156.png (40.3 KiB) Viewed 2482 times

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » March 30, 2013, 5:58 am

Cannot remember seeing anything mentioned that maybe she wanted paying at some stage,after every night or on a monthly agreement :-k and none was forthcoming :shock: ,she would have needed to buy classy new knickers and underwear for her next conquest \:D/ ,just a thought :^o

moomoo
udonmap.com

Post by moomoo » March 30, 2013, 8:59 am

She looks like a right minger, whats wrong with you all.

Surely there are a lot nicer looking ladies out there that wont rob you when your back is turned.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » March 30, 2013, 10:08 am

Agree with you Moomoo, and not to be critical of one's looks as i am not an oil painting, but there must be better out there if just chasing casual fun, not sure what a minger is, it may be something like a bush pig where i come from.

Maybe she has perfected the party trick with the garden hose and golf ball?

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » March 30, 2013, 12:02 pm

Barney wrote:Agree with you Moomoo, and not to be critical of one's looks as i am not an oil painting, but there must be better out there if just chasing casual fun, not sure what a minger is, it may be something like a bush pig where i come from.

Maybe she has perfected the party trick with the garden hose and golf ball?
If beauty was skin deep mash would be turned inside out ,,,, an adonis i aint .......... but in any relationship there are other factors involved as well as and in the eyes of some more important than how some looks ,, honesty , personally , intelligence and massive jugs ....

Moo moo ........well spotted she is a minger ....

Barney ,,, minger ..... English slang for a less than attractive female ,, rough looking with manners and personality of a warthog .

mash

faranginUTH
udonmap.com

Post by faranginUTH » March 30, 2013, 12:06 pm

she can probably speak some english, so it does not matter how ugly she is......as a farang will say "she speaks good english"

some guys need to learn the hard way at the school of hard knocks

Return to “Open Forum”