pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Re: U.S. Politics

Post by pipoz4444 » September 6, 2024, 7:55 pm

jackspratt wrote:
September 6, 2024, 7:40 pm
Oh dear....!
Promotion of conspiracy theories

In Republican primary debates and campaign appearances, Ramaswamy often repeated and promoted an array of right-wing conspiracy theories[118][119] and falsehoods.[120] In the days after the January 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol, he condemned the attack, but argued that social media bans on Trump violate the First Amendment.[20][121] Later, while running for president, Ramaswamy repeatedly claimed that the January 6 attack "was an inside job", a claim supported by no evidence and refuted by numerous investigations.[118][122] He also asserted that "big tech" stole the 2020 election and that the "Great Replacement" conspiracy theory was "the Democratic Party's platform".[118] Invoking September 11 conspiracy theories, he asked whether "federal agents were on the planes" that hit the Twin Towers during the September 11 attacks.[123][124][125] When asked about some of his past remarks, Ramaswamy frequently denied making the comments or claimed to have been misquoted, even when those denials were belied by recordings, transcripts, or extracts from his writing.[120]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivek_Ram ... y_theories
But I would love to have seen him as Trump's VP pick - it would have ensured an even bigger EC majority for Harris.

Not that it was ever going to happen, given he has the wrong colour skin for a large section of the MAGA cultists.

Not unexpected, another racially inferred comment from JS.

So now according to your statement, those in the other camp (MAGA/Republican) including the African American. Hispanics and many others (who did vote Republican last time) are or would be anti Vivek Ramaswamy because of the way he looks.

You need to grow up JS

pipoz4444

That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 6, 2024, 8:09 pm

You seem to have joined the Alex school of not knowing the meaning of "racist".

And then to compound this, you don't understand the meaning of "large section". If you are interested, check out the demographics of Trump's MAGA voters. And then look up how they voted when a different black man (Obama) last stood for president.

But what interests me more is your statement that
I have no bias either way, as I am from the USA, but I had hoped that by now the USA would have got around to selecting candidates that were worthwhile holding the position of President of the United States of America.
After which you continue to attack Harris, but offer no comments on Trump - the convicted felon who tried his best to subvert democracy in the Jan 6 insurrection. :-k

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 7, 2024, 6:01 am

An 11th hour guilty plea from Hunter Biden means that he's up for a few years in a federal slammer on tax evasion charges. Cynical old me reckons he only has to wait for as long as it takes for his dad to dole out a presidential pardon (and that's not long) before it's business as usual.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » September 7, 2024, 8:36 am

As if you needed more proof that it is a cult!
tattoo.jpg
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ehead.html

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » September 13, 2024, 5:51 am

Annual US consumer inflation fell to 2.5% in August, a 3-year low

https://apnews.com/article/inflation-pr ... s%20Alerts#

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 13, 2024, 9:01 am

Fulton County, Georgia Judge Drops Another 2 Counts Against President Trump in Fani Willis Lawfare Case

Another prediction comes to pass.

Lawfare cases are frivolous and usually not intended to get a conviction. Their purpose is to bankrupt the defendant and tie them up endlessly in court. Convictions are lagniappe.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 13, 2024, 9:50 am

8 charges remaining, I note.

The 2 dropped were for jurisdictional reasons only.

"Hey Brad - can you find me 11,780 votes" so I can continue my quest to subvert democracy* in the USA.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » September 17, 2024, 5:19 am

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/7b04b ... 68a1f6873b

Democrats’ Rhetoric Inspired Another Attempt On President Trump’s Life
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

anefarious1
udonmap.com

Post by anefarious1 » September 17, 2024, 7:06 am

Did 78 year old child AKA trump post "I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!" before or after this latest incident?
Trump is dumber and more childish than a fifth grader. And he thinks his supporters are just as dumb... that he can just send out ridiculous messages nearly every day. In a large part, he is right about that.

Anyway, add me to this retribution list as I believe he is a true threat and scourge to the country. Thank you

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » September 17, 2024, 7:29 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
September 13, 2024, 9:01 am
Fulton County, Georgia Judge Drops Another 2 Counts Against President Trump in Fani Willis Lawfare Case

Lawfare cases are frivolous and usually not intended to get a conviction. Their purpose is to bankrupt the defendant and tie them up endlessly in court. Convictions are lagniappe.
They can’t bankrupt someone who isn’t paying the legal fees, his minions are.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 17, 2024, 8:20 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
September 17, 2024, 7:29 am
Declan MacPherson wrote:
September 13, 2024, 9:01 am

They can’t bankrupt someone who isn’t paying the legal fees, his minions are.
Got that right. Overnight (Thai time) his online spamming emailer went into overdrive with pleas for contributions to his nation-saving election campaign. Hats, mugs and a reminder to make sure you un-check the auto-renew button if you can only afford the one-time contribution and not the WEEKLY ones he needs.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 17, 2024, 10:10 am

Pretty clear and consistent message, isn't it - I reckon there must be something to it. 👍

Return to “U.S. Politics”