UK upside down.

tamada
udonmap.com

Re: UK upside down.

Post by tamada » August 8, 2024, 8:46 am

Thanks for looking up the meaning and posting it here. I consider "lacking sense and initiative" is quite appropriate for those currently going through the UK courts, crying and saying they're embarrassed and sorry for their "foolish" behaviour on the streets.

They do make a rather pathetic collective, protecting their pubs and whatnot.

'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 8, 2024, 8:47 am

Two tier policing comments are straight out of Tommy Robinson's mouth.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/art ... widespread
Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 8, 2024, 8:51 am

AlexO wrote:
August 8, 2024, 8:34 am
I asked why there seemed to be no police presence while the Asian gangs were attacking property and people (rioting?) in Birmingham.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... ham-police

This link seems to confirm the armed Asian gangs are being allowed to police themselves.
2 Tier policing, no never. :-"
No. No it doesn't.

Then again, it is the Daily Express so wide open to interpretation. I believe The Guardian has a similar affliction that tends to get the goat of some.
Last edited by tamada on August 8, 2024, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 8, 2024, 9:00 am

AlexO wrote:
August 8, 2024, 8:43 am

Why are you misquoting, changing content of a post Pratty, ....
I am doing neither, Alex.
Are you going to say DM is telling lies just because you dont agree with his report from actual 'normal' people.
I haven't suggested DM is lying. Posting something balanced or unbalanced doesn't necessarily involve telling lies - can you not make that distinction?

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 8, 2024, 9:24 am

tamada wrote:
August 8, 2024, 8:51 am
AlexO wrote:
I asked why there seemed to be no police presence while the Asian gangs were attacking property and people (rioting?) in Birmingham.

This link seems to confirm the armed Asian gangs are being allowed to police themselves.
No. No it doesn't.
So the Asian Birmingham counter protests were 'mainly' law abiding, so that makes it okay. How many police were present, how many arrests. Quick answer none because the cops and leaders of the Asian community had agreed that the Asians would police themselves. Sorry, and while I condemn the anti-immigrant protests, Asian gangs wielding machetes and zombie knives on UK streets, chasing media away is just as bad and totally unacceptable.

moomoo
udonmap.com

Post by moomoo » August 8, 2024, 9:35 am

Whistler wrote:
August 7, 2024, 8:48 pm
Choi 6% of the population. It will take very long time for them to dominate, certainly not in my lifetime. There are more whites in the UK who are not British, currently 6.2%, dominated by ethnic Polish. Then those damned Irish, not to forget the Scots. Charles the third is Scots, English, Greek and German and I think a bit of Danish. Damned Europeans are swamping the UK. Like the Vikings all over again.
The nationalities that you mention above integrate and don't want to adapt the UK to suit them.. they also don't think it's ok to blow up concerts, carry out frenzied knife attacks, gang rape of a massive scale

You say not in your lifetime but what about our kids lifetime.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 8, 2024, 9:54 am

AlexO wrote:
August 8, 2024, 9:24 am
tamada wrote:
AlexO wrote:

No. No it doesn't.
So the Asian Birmingham counter protests were 'mainly' law abiding, so that makes it okay. How many police were present, how many arrests. Quick answer none because the cops and leaders of the Asian community had agreed that the Asians would police themselves. Sorry, and while I condemn the anti-immigrant protests, Asian gangs wielding machetes and zombie knives on UK streets, chasing media away is just as bad and totally unacceptable.
Yes. If you say so.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 8, 2024, 9:57 am

jackspratt wrote:
August 8, 2024, 8:31 am
A "balanced" post from DM on anything immigration/muslim - that would be a first for the Udon Map forum. :D
Not only balanced Jack but FACTUAL .. im talking to my daughter daily on the ground in Scunny and she is obviously very worried and relaying her experiences as they happen NOT pure speculation and guess work based on the media and edited YT vids to form an opinion that suits their particular political agenda

Scary example ...Armed Asian youths blacked out,face covered blocking roads and intimidating everyday ppl just trying to go to work without a police officer to be seen yet a small static rally peacefully protesting away from any mosques etc attracts 3 vans, police in full riot gear... and then a large gang of Asians turn up to "protect themselves" ..IF THATS NOT TWO TIER POLICE MY NAMES MOHAMID ALI.

You believe what you want from whatever source you choose in that ivory Bang Dung tower , i prefer hard facts and real experiences over the lies and control the British ppl narrative spewed via the government and the left wing media...

Talk of banning X Twitter cos Musk hits the nail on the head ... UK heading for full on civil war in the coming months n years.

I arent for any particular political party as its such a terrible choice on offer but the Torys were bad and Labour appear to be heading down the same path maybe even worse.

The police should protect every citizen under threat REGARDLESS OF THEIR ETHIC STATUS so why did Starmer say we will protect all muslims ?? the guy is totally clueless...and Rowley is simply a lying puppet

Sad times ... first game of footy season Saturday and my beloved Scunny Utd have a very diverse fan base it will be interesting to see how that pans out especially at home games.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 8, 2024, 10:26 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 8, 2024, 9:57 am
jackspratt wrote:
A "balanced" post from DM on anything immigration/muslim - that would be a first for the Udon Map forum. :D
Not only balanced Jack but FACTUAL .. im talking to my daughter daily on the ground in Scunny and she is obviously very worried and relaying her experiences as they happen NOT pure speculation and guess work based on the media and edited YT vids to form an opinion that suits their particular political agenda

Scary example ...Armed Asian youths blacked out,face covered blocking roads and intimidating everyday ppl just trying to go to work without a police officer to be seen yet a small static rally peacefully protesting away from any mosques etc attracts 3 vans, police in full riot gear... and then a large gang of Asians turn up to "protect themselves" ..IF THATS NOT TWO TIER POLICE MY NAMES MOHAMID ALI.

You believe what you want from whatever source you choose in that ivory Bang Dung tower , i prefer hard facts and real experiences over the lies and control the British ppl narrative spewed via the government and the left wing media...

Talk of banning X Twitter cos Musk hits the nail on the head ... UK heading for full on civil war in the coming months n years.

I arent for any particular political party as its such a terrible choice on offer but the Torys were bad and Labour appear to be heading down the same path maybe even worse.

The police should protect every citizen under threat REGARDLESS OF THEIR ETHIC STATUS so why did Starmer say we will protect all muslims ?? the guy is totally clueless...and Rowley is simply a lying puppet

Sad times ... first game of footy season Saturday and my beloved Scunny Utd have a very diverse fan base it will be interesting to see how that pans out especially at home games.

DM
Thanks for posting Mohamid.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 8, 2024, 10:35 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
jackspratt wrote:
Happy to accept that Jon - you did notice the smiley at the end of my post, didn't you?

Hopefully, all violent gangs of whatever colour or religious persuasion will be dealt with equally, and with the full force of the law.

As for Mr Starmer's comment - was it Mosques and Muslims being attacked at the time?

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 8, 2024, 1:10 pm

jackspratt wrote:
August 8, 2024, 10:35 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
jackspratt wrote:
Happy to accept that Jon - you did notice the smiley at the end of my post, didn't you?

Hopefully, all violent gangs of whatever colour or religious persuasion will be dealt with equally, and with the full force of the law.

As for Mr Starmer's comment - was it Mosques and Muslims being attacked at the time?
I did see the :lol: Jack and know your comment was tongue in cheek and as banterismistic as ever.

The great place of Scunthorpe has been and still is a melting pot of a multitude of various races and religions for decades without any trouble , what changed ??? immigration and government failures across the board creating this tinderbox atmosphere that has gone up in flames
Obviously im concerned about my daughter and her safety as the usually happy laid back hard working women is now an over cautious worried even scared person because of all this racial tension.

Starmers comment on "we will protect muslims" was out of order ... it should have been we will protect all the population who are in danger... Asian mobs in Stoke attacking ppl in cars homes and pubs .. they need protecting too surely.

Just watched this Piers Morgan v Andrew Tate exchange on YT ... all pretty much as i expected it would play out but IN MY OPINION Tate nails it in the latter part of the vid .. circa 48 to 50mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRNhkQpp0wU

DM

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 8, 2024, 1:44 pm

tamada wrote:
August 8, 2024, 9:54 am
AlexO wrote:
August 8, 2024, 9:24 am
tamada wrote:
AlexO wrote:

No. No it doesn't.
Yes. If you say so.
Yes, I do say so.
Just as aside, while the police are in intimate contact with unelected leaders of the Asian Communities and follow their guidance on how to police so called counter demonstrations (same happens with the Black Communities) who are the unelected representatives of the indigenous White Communities that the police discuss how they will actually police these communities. Two Tier Policing yes, no.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 8, 2024, 2:31 pm

There are no white folk they need to discuss ANYTHING with because the VAST MAJORITY of white folk are not kicking off. It's just a GORMLESS and pig-ignorant minority that don't want to discuss anything because they enjoy the attention. Total jerk, looting, burning and pelting cops with whatever comes to hand.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 8, 2024, 2:37 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 8, 2024, 1:10 pm
jackspratt wrote:
August 8, 2024, 10:35 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
jackspratt wrote:

I did see the :lol: Jack and know your comment was tongue in cheek and as banterismistic as ever.

The great place of Scunthorpe has been and still is a melting pot of a multitude of various races and religions for decades without any trouble , what changed ??? immigration and government failures across the board creating this tinderbox atmosphere that has gone up in flames
Obviously im concerned about my daughter and her safety as the usually happy laid back hard working women is now an over cautious worried even scared person because of all this racial tension.

Starmers comment on "we will protect muslims" was out of order ... it should have been we will protect all the population who are in danger... Asian mobs in Stoke attacking ppl in cars homes and pubs .. they need protecting too surely.

Just watched this Piers Morgan v Andrew Tate exchange on YT ... all pretty much as i expected it would play out but IN MY OPINION Tate nails it in the latter part of the vid .. circa 48 to 50mins

DM
Tate? Morgan?

Christ on a bike!

All you need is Farage for the bloody (un)holy Trinity.

If he's s not available (never is, never will be), you could always ask Alex
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 8, 2024, 2:52 pm

Tate? Morgan?

Christ on a bike!

All you need is Farage for the bloody (un)holy Trinity.

If he's s not available (never is, never will be), you could always ask Alex

Dont ask me, my distaste for those two is only exceeded by my distaste for a couple (or more) on this Forum

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 8, 2024, 2:54 pm

Tam ..i didnt say i support Morgan or Tate in any way but more so watched it for the entertainment value as knew it would be feisty ...vid length 53 mins the 2 mins i replayed was 48 to 50 as at that point Tate made some excellent points.

Chz
Mohamid " im fookin hard" Ali

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 8, 2024, 4:30 pm

My mate who's living the retirement dream in Accrington, where there are more ethnic second, third and fourth generation, hard-working, tax-paying British-born Asians than white ones, who hates Labour with a passion and voted Tory all his life until last month when, fed up with Hobson's Choice offered, went with Reform, says it's all the stuff of nonsense. He labels these riots, led by the gormless white yobs, as a huge damp squib. The court cases and sentences meted out quickly to the silly buggers that got sucked into the mantra of hate, or joined in "just for a laugh", has shown it has no backbone, no enduring strength and no credibility. The cold spell has also dampened their zeal. Patriots, eh? Mad dogs and Englishmen maybe?

No civil war is brewing no matter how hard you may want one. It's just a few narrow-minded and bigoted opportunists trying to mess with people's heads and boost their social media presence ( that 'bout right Elon?). This two-tier policing fallacy will never gain any traction because it's exactly that, a myth. The taxpayer's money saved by not having to police the Muslim communities is being wasted on trying to stop the idle white idiots from torching their own high street and looting their own kind. You thought only blacks did that, no?

It's the same unsubstantiated rhetoric that was bandied about when the NF kicked off in the '70's, hell bent on ending immigration and making repatriation of ethnic minorities, even the British-born ones, the only way to retain something they called "values" and make Britain great again. Sounds familiar?

What is different now is the fallacy of the Islamization of the country being the end of English civilization and culture as we know it. Before it was race and skin color that drove the anti-immigration activists, now it's religion that's fueling their fire. The only common trend I see here is ignorance and a misplaced sense of superiority.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 8, 2024, 5:34 pm

Pretty much the best post I have seen from you Tam.
Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 8, 2024, 5:43 pm

Multiple damp squibs fizzled out last night, all over England.

It seems that only 8 anti-immigration protesters fronted up at Brighton while over 2000 non-violent ant-racism counter protesters made it known how the overwhelming majority of English people feel about recent events.

Now THIS is two-tier policing where civic-minded citizens mind their own while the police mind the criminals.

https://www.ft.com/content/07627fe6-3b6 ... ca496aaa54
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 8, 2024, 8:29 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 8, 2024, 1:10 pm

DM
I watched the first 10 minutes of this, and then, as recommended, the last 3 or 4 minutes - I really wish I hadn't. :cry:

Probably cost me 5% of my remaining functional neurons. When Piers Morgan comes across as balanced and rational - compared to his interviewee - you know the world is in trouble.

Despite the best efforts of despicable provocateurs such as Tate, Musk, Fox and Yaxley-Lennon et al, the GB revolution/civil war has petered out like England batting fourth in a Sydney test match.

Che Guevara, they certainly ain't.

But a potential 3 years in the clink will dampen most of those revolutionary spirits - many of whom, according to the FT article linked above by tam, have plenty of previous form.

A big thumbs up for the ingrained sanity of the vast majority of the UK public, and for tam's excellent post.

Return to “U.K.”