UK upside down.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Re: UK upside down.

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 8, 2024, 8:32 pm

Whistler wrote:
August 8, 2024, 5:34 pm
Pretty much the best post I have seen from you Tam.
Yes, after countless years and an astronomical number of posts, the guy finally got lucky and came up with a decent post.

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » August 8, 2024, 11:51 pm

Good to see that the counter revolutionaries have swamped the gormless racial thugs, DM may be worried about Muslims attacking his daughter, well i also have an iron in the fire, 3 mixed race kids and 3 mixed race grandchildren, all of whom would be likely targets of Mr Yaxley-Lennon. There are problems with Immigration, but the likes of Mr Yaxley just inflame the situation.
Reminds me of Brexit. My son around that time was accosted several times when going into a pub with a hostile "where do you come from?" His reply was usually " I was born in Aldershot, Dads English". That usually shuts them up.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 9, 2024, 1:22 am

AlexO wrote:
August 6, 2024, 5:32 pm
Tam
Who in holy hell watches Channel 3.
Not condoning any false reporting or propaganda.
Thought that is obvious from responses to certain posts about the inaccurate propaganda in other threads.
Obviously you don't watch Channel3 Now.* Neither do I.

But the likes of Yaxley-Lennon, Tate and others, who have a much larger online following than you or I, either subscribe to it, or more likely, are targeted by whoever operates Channel3 Now to receive inciteful disinformation. They then spread the disinformation among their acolytes via social media as it fits their their misguided, hate-filled narrative.

* Not the same as Channel 3.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 9, 2024, 8:24 am

No civil war is brewing no matter how hard you may want one. It's just a few narrow-minded and bigoted opportunists trying to mess with people's heads and boost their social media presence ( that 'bout right Elon?). This two-tier policing fallacy will never gain any traction because it's exactly that, a myth. The taxpayer's money saved by not having to police the Muslim communities is being wasted on trying to stop the idle white idiots from torching their own high street and looting their own kind. You thought only blacks did that, no?

Really Tam.
What you have stated does not show 2 tier policing? Just where in UK law does it say that the rule of UK law will not be required and that these laws will not be enforced by the Police Service. Just how do areas of the UK decide to police themselves and become effectively No-Go areas for police and non Asians (especially with young thugs wielding zombie knives and machetes doing the policing).
What you are condoning is not only 2 Tier policing but a 2 Tier system of laws to be adhered to in the UK.
Exactly what has/is causing the tensions in England.
Expected better from you.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 9, 2024, 8:45 am

tamada wrote:
August 9, 2024, 1:22 am
AlexO wrote:
Tam
Thought that is obvious from responses to certain posts about the inaccurate propaganda in other threads.

But the likes of Yaxley-Lennon, Tate and others, who have a much larger online following than you or I, either subscribe to it, or more likely, are targeted by whoever operates Channel3 Now to receive inciteful disinformation. They then spread the disinformation among their acolytes via social media as it fits their their misguided, hate-filled narrative.

Tam
So you are confirming that you dont really know, just assuming.
I have no time for the hatred that Tommy Robinson spouts (tend to agree with his objections to Asian Rape Gangs identities being kept secret by proclamation of a non elected judge) and Tate must be one of the worlds vilest people on Earth but the vast majority of Centrist political view people in the UK are becoming increasingly fearful of the way that England is becoming ruled by extremists on both sides of the spectrum. But some unkempt, bleeding heart, hand wringers believe that chanting Nazi's out and waving newly printed placards saying All refugee's welcome etc will solve the many problems with illegal invaders and the unknown number of future problems that are on the horizon.
For me, i'm just glad to be away from it, but as a Scot living in Scotland I never experienced the no-go areas, the racial tensions etc that seems to consume some people on this Forum.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 9, 2024, 8:57 am

rick wrote:
August 8, 2024, 11:51 pm
Good to see that the counter revolutionaries have swamped the gormless racial thugs, DM may be worried about Muslims attacking his daughter, well i also have an iron in the fire, 3 mixed race kids and 3 mixed race grandchildren, all of whom would be likely targets of Mr Yaxley-Lennon. There are problems with Immigration, but the likes of Mr Yaxley just inflame the situation.
Reminds me of Brexit. My son around that time was accosted several times when going into a pub with a hostile "where do you come from?" His reply was usually " I was born in Aldershot, Dads English". That usually shuts them up.
Totally understand and agree Rick, as this issue goes both ways .. having met your son i can concur a smashing fella and hope hes doing well wherever he is ..i recall he loves to travel.

Saw a strange news clip where a West Midlands / Birmingham police chief was interviewed and whilst trying to explain how the police chose to deal with an Asian gathering actually confirmed two tier policing...below isnt the original clip as coulnt find it its from YT vid containINg what the police officer said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wata7nSxCRg
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 9, 2024, 10:44 am

AlexO wrote:
August 9, 2024, 8:45 am
tamada wrote:
August 9, 2024, 1:22 am
AlexO wrote:
Tam

Tam
So you are confirming that you dont really know, just assuming.
I have no time for the hatred that Tommy Robinson spouts (tend to agree with his objections to Asian Rape Gangs identities being kept secret by proclamation of a non elected judge) and Tate must be one of the worlds vilest people on Earth but the vast majority of Centrist political view people in the UK are becoming increasingly fearful of the way that England is becoming ruled by extremists on both sides of the spectrum. But some unkempt, bleeding heart, hand wringers believe that chanting Nazi's out and waving newly printed placards saying All refugee's welcome etc will solve the many problems with illegal invaders and the unknown number of future problems that are on the horizon.
For me, i'm just glad to be away from it, but as a Scot living in Scotland I never experienced the no-go areas, the racial tensions etc that seems to consume some people on this Forum.
Since Yaxley-Lennon is on record as repeating the Channel3 Now lies about the Southport murderer's identity word-for-word, it's safe to assume he either subscribes to it or was targeted. I mean why else would you share such an inciteful falsehood?

Just as it's safe to assume you will invoke the image of "unkempt, bleeding heart, hand wringers" or "commie" in your responses, it's safe to assume he didn't do any fact checking before spreading the lies. Good to see you're giving the "Steptoe Corbin" gum-beat a break, BTW.

When it comes to knowing something and not just assuming, are you sure that the "vast majority of Centrist political view people in the UK are becoming increasingly fearful of the way that England is becoming ruled by extremists on both sides of the spectrum"? Up till now, you seem to be carrying a candle for those of the "anti-Muslim" persuasion.

How about Tory wannabe PM Robert Jenrick recently calling for people proclaiming "Allahu Akbar" to be arrested? To me that indicates a scarily deep pool of ignorance for someone who thinks he's fit to lead the country.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 9, 2024, 12:10 pm

Since Yaxley-Lennon is on record as repeating the Channel3 Now lies about the Southport murderer's identity word-for-word, it's safe to assume he either subscribes to it or was targeted. I mean why else would you share such an inciteful falsehood?

Just as it's safe to assume you will invoke the image of "unkempt, bleeding heart, hand wringers" or "commie" in your responses, it's safe to assume he didn't do any fact checking before spreading the lies. Good to see you're giving the "Steptoe Corbin" gum-beat a break, BTW.

When it comes to knowing something and not just assuming, are you sure that the "vast majority of Centrist political view people in the UK are becoming increasingly fearful of the way that England is becoming ruled by extremists on both sides of the spectrum"? Up till now, you seem to be carrying a candle for those of the "anti-Muslim" persuasion.

How about Tory wannabe PM Robert Jenrick recently calling for people proclaiming "Allahu Akbar" to be arrested? To me that indicates a scarily deep pool of ignorance for someone who thinks he's fit to lead the country.
[/quote]

Again Tam, I do not get overly anal about what Yaxley-Lennon says or repeats. He is an extremely small fish in the happenings in the UK on a day to day basis. If I meant commie I would have said so. The arch-typical, unkempt, long grey haired hags shouting through megaphones is so typical of the protesting class it's almost a bloody uniform these days (most likely votes Lib Dem and support giving children gender changing drugs).
Where do I even slightly refer to support for the anti-Muslim brigade? However I am totally against their enclaves being No-Go areas for police on the excuse that it saves money or anything else (why dont the police just admit they are too scared). The whole mantra for allowing large amounts of immigration was they will integrate and follow the laws/rules of the land. You think they have?
I do believe that Jenrick's statement has been taken out of context. He is a bloody idiot for even getting involved however, mass demonstrations by men with masks screaming and chanting tends to be a bit more frightening than an individual shaking your hand and saying 'Allahu Akbar' dont you agree.
Just because I dont crow about Fascists/Nazis etc being the anti-Christs does not mean that I support them. I just dont believe the vast majority of people attending initially the London rally then the disgraceful violent protests over the holiday weekend were/are Nazis/Fascists/Hard Right

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 9, 2024, 3:26 pm

AlexO wrote:
August 9, 2024, 12:10 pm

The arch-typical, unkempt, long grey haired hags shouting through megaphones is so typical of the protesting class it's almost a bloody uniform these days (most likely votes Lib Dem and support giving children gender changing drugs).
Perhaps they didn't get their strawberry jam. :D

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 9, 2024, 3:40 pm

jackspratt wrote:
August 9, 2024, 3:26 pm
AlexO wrote:
August 9, 2024, 12:10 pm

The arch-typical, unkempt, long grey haired hags shouting through megaphones is so typical of the protesting class it's almost a bloody uniform these days (most likely votes Lib Dem and support giving children gender changing drugs).
Perhaps they didn't get their strawberry jam. :D
Another absolutely pointless post just to make sure people dont forget the 'expert' on everything being discussed on UM or just to keep your posting percentage up.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 10, 2024, 10:49 am

Here's a picture of one of England's finest Centrist political view people who are becoming increasingly fearful of the way that England is becoming ruled by extremists on both sides of the spectrum.
Screenshot 2024-08-10 104409.png
Nice one Stacey...
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 10, 2024, 12:28 pm

tamada wrote:
August 10, 2024, 10:49 am
Here's a picture of one of England's finest Centrist political view people who are becoming increasingly fearful of the way that England is becoming ruled by extremists on both sides of the spectrum.
Not wishing to be rude but Ms Vint looks like a real bruiser ,enough to give you a proper seeingtoo and the perfect example why so many swing both right n left

Then emigrate to Thailand.

I would rather wake up with you Jammy then Ms Vint

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » August 12, 2024, 12:11 pm

FB_IMG_1723439342795.jpg
Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 12, 2024, 8:07 pm

tamada wrote:
August 10, 2024, 10:49 am
Surprised that no-one had commented on her kit - the famous blue and white. :shock:

Where's Alan, when one of h1s finest needs complimenting. :D

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 13, 2024, 11:03 am

Yesterday two 12 year old boys pleaded guilty to offences during the anti illegal immigrant protests last week.
Must have been terrifying for our highly trained police force.
In the meanwhile 700 illegal invaders arrived on UK shores yesterday escaping from persecution in France.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 13, 2024, 1:22 pm

AlexO wrote:
August 13, 2024, 11:03 am
Yesterday two 12 year old boys pleaded guilty to offences during the anti illegal immigrant protests last week.
In the meanwhile 700 illegal invaders arrived on UK shores yesterday escaping from persecution in France.
Of course none of this would have happened if the Tories were still in power.

insert yawn emoji [here]
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 13, 2024, 1:33 pm

AlexO wrote:
One of the 12-year-olds was so keen on violent disorder, he managed to get himself to 2 different riots, 3 days apart. :shock:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/c ... st-1694262

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » August 13, 2024, 8:45 pm

And my son was verbally abused by a whitevan man in the UK last week. First time since Brexit.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 14, 2024, 8:56 am

<dooplikit post dileetid>
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 14, 2024, 9:19 am

tamada wrote:
August 13, 2024, 1:22 pm
AlexO wrote:
Of course none of this would have happened if the Tories were still in power.

insert yawn emoji [here]
Maybe, maybe not. It is however happening under Liebours watch, and as usual they dont seem to have a clue about what to do. Plenty of complaining when the big bad Tories were in power but now being asked to think on their own. Doing a great job so far, taxing childrens education and taking away pensioners heating allowance. The party for the people :^o

Return to “U.K.”