Ron Paul Says Fauci Needs To Be Removed

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Ron Paul Says Fauci Needs To Be Removed

Post by RLTrader » April 14, 2020, 5:51 pm

Ron Paul Says Fauci Needs To Be Removed; 'If Not by Trump, Then by the American People'
Former congressman and presidential GOP contender Ron Paul last week decried public trust in Dr. Anthony Fauci, suggesting the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director should be removed from the Trump administration’s coronavirus task force.

Referring to Fauci as a “fraud,” Paul said on his web show, the “Ron Paul Liberty Report,” that Fauci was no different from other Washington experts and bureaucrats seeking to profit politically from the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and should be fired by President Donald Trump immediately.

If the president failed to take action, the Texas Republican and libertarian suggested, the people would have to band together and defy Fauci’s mandates instead.

“Of course, a significant move would be to get rid of Fauci, who is giving us all this information,” Paul, himself a physician and former Air Force flight surgeon, told his co-host Daniel McAdams.

“That’s not likely to happen, but I think the type of firing that may be on your mind — and that is, he should be fired. But if you don’t do it in the literal sense, the people have to fire him.”

“They have to fire him by saying, ‘He’s a fraud! He doesn’t give us any good information,'” Paul added.

... more
https://www.westernjournal.com/ron-paul ... an-people/

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: Ron Paul Says Fauci Needs To Be Removed

Post by Whistler » April 14, 2020, 6:45 pm

I say. 'Fire him'
Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » April 14, 2020, 7:45 pm

I reckon old Donald Trump can make that decision on his own.. He's fired dozens of others that annoyed him or didn't act loyally enough.. If Fauci is still in his position then it is because that's where Trump wants him.
Dave

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 14, 2020, 7:53 pm

He only gives the information Trump allows him to give.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 14, 2020, 7:56 pm

"I reckon old Donald Trump can make that decision on his own.."

so Fauci is safe all the time that he keeps using THREE syllable words

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 14, 2020, 8:02 pm

Ron who.............?

My Aunt Mabel's second cousin in Oz reckons Fauci is doing a terrific job.

Does that even the ledger?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » April 14, 2020, 8:17 pm

Just think in 300 or so years (when US can finally claim to have a history) the name Don Trump will be just as famous as Guy Fawkes as they burn effigies of him on a bonfire every year.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 14, 2020, 8:41 pm

There is no room in the White House for people who are competent and tell the truth, it sets a bad precedent.

Sack him
Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 14, 2020, 10:20 pm

Whistler wrote:
April 14, 2020, 8:41 pm
There is no room in the White House for people who are competent and tell the truth, it sets a bad precedent.

Sack him
Agreed! Anyway, the White House already HAS a bad president, no?

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 14, 2020, 11:28 pm

tamada wrote:
April 14, 2020, 10:20 pm
Whistler wrote:
April 14, 2020, 8:41 pm

Sack him
Agreed! Anyway, the White House already HAS a bad president, no?
Ah.... funny

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » April 15, 2020, 1:41 am

Kenr6583 wrote:
April 14, 2020, 7:53 pm
Yes, Fauci should consider resigning. By staying Fauci helps prop up Trump's nonsense from not saying what he, Fauci, really wants to say. Fauci shouldn't be doing that any more.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Kenr6583
udonmap.com

Post by Kenr6583 » April 15, 2020, 3:08 am

GT93 wrote:
April 15, 2020, 1:41 am
Kenr6583 wrote:
April 14, 2020, 7:53 pm
Yes, Fauci should consider resigning. By staying Fauci helps prop up Trump's nonsense from not saying what he, Fauci, really wants to say. Fauci shouldn't be doing that any more.
Unfortunately no matter who you put in there you are only going to get what the White House wants to give you. Anyone with any self-respect should not be in a White House right now. Anyone associated with them are nothing more than puppets.

tigerryan
udonmap.com

Post by tigerryan » April 15, 2020, 4:14 am

jackspratt wrote:
April 14, 2020, 8:02 pm
Ron who.............?

My Aunt Mabel's second cousin in Oz reckons Fauci is doing a terrific job.

Does that even the ledger?
Ron Paul is awesome! He was a senator that was always a bit odd for most but to the end he was a tried and true Libertarian. I wish he was still in Congress now he would have voted down the spending bill on a simple principal such as its not my money to spend and we can't pay back the last bit we borrowed. His work at the Mises Institute has been eye opening and formative to many young conservatives. Fauci needs to focus on being a doctor, stay out of the economic talking points and mind his place on the team.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 15, 2020, 7:06 am

^ Team? You mean the phalanx of experts that used to stand behind DJT for the best part of 40 minutes while struggling not to be caught rolling their eyes or stifling a yawn?

Mercifully (for them) they now sit off camera because the "yuge" ego of America's naked emperor needs ALL that space to himself. Even Pence is now way out in right field, his steely glare still unflinchingly focused on some incredibly deep thoughts such which actor will best play his role in a movie about the US Space Force.

No, it's not a sudden awareness of the need to observe social distancing. Their chairs still place them shoulder to shoulder, their eyes averted in sheer embarrassment at being on the same ticket as tonight's shamefully vacuous, self agrandising main event.

Fauci fairly scampered up onto the podium when his owner whistled for him. The keen sycophant to the enduring lie of how the west wasn't really won at all... not by this POTUS anyway. The fact that he has been mentioned in an ambiguous tone in one of DJT's semaphoric Tweets already means the clock is ticking and he should start googling the term "fall on his sword" before the bus comes along.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » April 15, 2020, 5:07 pm

I think Tammy is correct?

How would you like working for a sociopath, you either vote with your feet or toe the line (that's two pedicure based cliches in one sentence)

Return to “COVID-19/Corona Virus”