Burnt by a BG

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
Aardvark
udonmap.com

Re: Burnt by a BG

Post by Aardvark » January 31, 2009, 8:44 am

jackspratt wrote:
Aardvark wrote:Agree Westers, say what you want about a poster (within reason) but dont slag off innocent parties [-X
Thanks for the invitation Aa.........you #^^^%2 !*%%&# (+%$@@* :D
Your welcome :lol: :lol:

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » January 31, 2009, 8:54 am

motasi wrote:Well, Ronnie, are there any other obtuse idiots from the Bronx not working full time at an honest living, with such outstanding advice?

I don't recall mentioning your P.O.P. ( personally, owned, pig ), on this post.

Who made you the Grey Knight in rusted armor? I doubt the Queen of England did. She likes shiny armor.

What would we do with out you? Thanks, but eh, NO!
Purchase a new key board, with periods and commas.
After 70 years on the planet, you can at least try, and take a millisecond, to write something correctly.

Understood, or not, your witting sucks ass and, colon.
Its' like watching an Issan buffalo graze for 2 seconds.

If a B-52 were to carpet bomb you home for the next 20 years, 24/7, with 80 tons of wet paper bags, filled with "clues", hello!, you still wouldn't get a single one.

Nice going, smart one. How about you S.T.F.U.?! So with all the 70 years of infinite wisdom, and 50 plus years of hard work, with such a handsome retirement, ( ooooh, let me guess, at most, a not so impressive 60,000 BHT a month ), you are now the savior of BG'S,and your friends? Ooooo, big baht man!

CYA next week, Ronnie the brain.

Give us a break.
I have to laugh at your post if you think it got a rise out of me your wrong
in fact I found it amusing as for my monthly baht income I get over the required amount of 65K
but that really is none of your business but I also see you can not write a nice post about any one
your so critical so maybe my suggestion about seeing a head doctor you should take it more
seriously as for my letter writing i never claimed to be a good one and I come from Brooklyn not the Bronx
Motasi have a nice day you need one

jepp
udonmap.com

Post by jepp » January 31, 2009, 10:05 am

A shame that such a funny post was taken personally and now the whole thing has imploded. :(
Witty things that could be said in a group over a drink and laughed at, often sound different in the written form.
E.G. According to Albert Mehrabian Professor Psychology, UCLA, three elements account differently in communications; words account for 7%, tone of voice accounts for 38%, and body language accounts for 55%.
Here we only get the WORDS.

trubrit
udonmap.com

Post by trubrit » January 31, 2009, 11:52 am

jepp wrote:A shame that such a funny post was taken personally and now the whole thing has imploded. :(
Witty things that could be said in a group over a drink and laughed at, often sound different in the written form.
E.G. According to Albert Mehrabian Professor Psychology, UCLA, three elements account differently in communications; words account for 7%, tone of voice accounts for 38%, and body language accounts for 55%.
Here we only get the WORDS.
Surely all the more reason to read the posting again, before pressing the submit button.
There is no excuse for rudeness at any time, be it on a forum, on the phone, or face to face.PERIOD

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » January 31, 2009, 11:56 am

I just want to give some feed back Motasi your description of P.O.P is not only insulting to most of us but it does show a lack of intelligence on your part I also want to let you know I do not own any one and that includes my wife and she is no pig by any definition sadly you are really suffering from some dissolution
about the Female gender no matter were they hail from I believe there a VA hospital in Manilla Philippines
I suggest you make appointment and see there shrinks they maybe able to help bring those medals if
they really belong to you it might help you in getting in front of the line you need it badly

westerby
udonmap.com

Post by westerby » January 31, 2009, 5:29 pm

http://www.udonmap.com/udonthaniforum/f ... -t460.html

This Board is designed to be a place where a community can gather and hold discussion on various subjects in a friendly and non aggressive environment.

Here you go, Mo. This is the user agreement that you signed up to, why not keep in the spirit of things and use it as a rough guide?

Moving back on topic, I reckon people that get burnt/hurt by bar girls take life a bit too seriously. Someone on this Forum once said that they were only Pussy - I couldn't agree more.

cali4995
udonmap.com

Post by cali4995 » January 31, 2009, 6:39 pm

Can we agree that we have some new contenders for the next muay thai bout at the local stadium?
It's quite amusing for the rest of us to watch a couple farangs beat the bejeezus out of each other
(we just call it muay thai, it's basically a street fight with gloves, so don't worry about any training)
Oh please,please,please,please :razz: We'll have to figure out some kind of "handicap" arrangement
for age discrepancy and any prior serious injuries which affect fighting ability. I personally am waiting
to be slated against a "katuhy" so don't think i'm trying to escape my own time in the ring. :razz:

Return to “Relationships”