your help opinion

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
victorio

your help opinion

Post by victorio » April 2, 2013, 10:56 am

Cause Udonthani don't offer to much about school learning,I have plaining the way to send my children in International school in Bangkok and we have intention too to move in Bangkok,for me the most important is my children future,I don't have any obbligation I can move anywhere in this world but i prefer Bangkok.
My intention is meaby to sell my propriety including business running over 10 years, with 20 apartment fully furnished;
or rent my propriety and business only with really garanty and person.
this is only my opinion help and only I said ,we looking my children future first I would like only your opinion.
thank you
victor =D>

maaka
udonmap.com

your help opinion

Post by maaka » April 2, 2013, 1:59 pm

I ask you question where is future going to be for your children when they grow up, in Thailand, or in other country ???

second question is why you go BKK, is it so children can have better qualification / certificates when finish schooling???

if answer is yes, then maybe Singapore is better school, better certificate, better english, if kids go live other country when grow up..

if you have business in Thailand..it must take lots of time and money and life to make your business...is easy to sell, but no easy to get same business again I thinking...ASEAN is coming, and have 20 apartments will be good business for future of family and future of your kids, even if your kids no work there...the income will give them better life too

moomoo
udonmap.com

your help opinion

Post by moomoo » April 2, 2013, 2:19 pm

My wife and I have the same decision to make over the next couple of years, obviously we want to give our kids the best education we can.

The only option I can see within thailand is sending them to one of the better international schools. However sending 2 kids to an international school is bloody expensive.

Home schooling them myself is not really an option for us because i work offshore 5 months of the year and i have to admit that i dont think i would be a very good teacher.

At present our plan is to move back to england when my eldest is of school age and send them to one of the better government schools in our area. Of course things can change between now and then (2 years).

If you can afford one of the better international schools in bangers or elsewhere then go for it, but as maaka says you should really consider keeping your business for future security.

Good luck to you

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”