Bubba's Bar & Grill (Sponsor)

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » June 10, 2012, 11:15 am

fdimike wrote:Corner of Posri Rd & Panpraw Rd (opposite the motorcycle dealer) is a kitchen/gas stove supply shop. They carry all kinds of kitchen equipment.
Yeah this is best place I've found so far and I've purchased many things there. I didn't see any large teflon coated pots there before but the place is so big I might have over looked. I'll take my wife with me so we can communicate better what we're looking for. Thanks!

Every day I wake up is a good day.

fdimike
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by fdimike » June 10, 2012, 6:49 pm

I think you're going to have a tough time sourcing the teflon coated large pots. You can also check Robinsons because it has a large kitchen supply area as does Index. I'm told the place selling commercial cookware outside Makro is way overpriced.
An ex-pat in the Land of Smile

AussieBoy
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by AussieBoy » June 10, 2012, 7:04 pm

No Chilli! that sux, only went there for the chilli, next time will go early in the week, other than that, the cheese sandwich on plain white fresh no crust bread did the trick with a lashing of Tabasco.
Master Builder

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » June 13, 2012, 10:44 am

This week's specials:

CHORIZO and EGGS (3), served with a heaping portion of home fries, toast (white or wheat) with assorted Smuckers jams, coffee or tea... 170b

Back by popular demand... SLOPPY JOES!

On specials it's while supplies last.

Friday night, movie night this week... The 60's Classic with Dennis Hopper and Peter Fonda, EASY RIDER. 7PM. Free popcorn as usual.

Come join us!

Bubba and June

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by semperfiguy » June 13, 2012, 11:35 am

Hey Bubba! How about posting a photo of the complete meal layout for the new chorizo and eggs breakfast. A picture is worth a thousand words and it just might lure me and others to your side of town. Is the breakfast being served at any time during opening hours?
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by Aardvark » June 13, 2012, 1:39 pm

semperfiguy wrote:Hey Bubba! How about posting a photo of the complete meal layout for the new chorizo and eggs breakfast. A picture is worth a thousand words and it just might lure me and others to your side of town. Is the breakfast being served at any time during opening hours?
I'm afraid you won't get a good response asking for Photo's, I didn't but then I'm not American. Good Luck :roll:

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » June 13, 2012, 3:17 pm

semperfiguy wrote:Hey Bubba! How about posting a photo of the complete meal layout for the new chorizo and eggs breakfast. A picture is worth a thousand words and it just might lure me and others to your side of town. Is the breakfast being served at any time during opening hours?
Yes, served anytime, but I don't have a camera that takes decent close up photos, sorry.

KB_Texas

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by KB_Texas » June 15, 2012, 4:03 pm

Will leave it up to Bubba to post the ones he likes, but I shot a few pictures today for you visual types. ;)

KB
IMG_1122_RS.jpg
IMG_1127_RS.jpg
IMG_1144_RS.jpg

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by Mosquito » June 21, 2012, 5:34 pm

Bubba what's the movie tomorrow???

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » June 21, 2012, 8:15 pm

Mosquito wrote:Bubba what's the movie tomorrow???
Been too busy the last couple of days to sit down and think about it. What would you like to see Mosquito?

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by Mosquito » June 21, 2012, 10:21 pm

50/50 on stopping by tomorrow afternoon for a cold Leo and a chili dog!!!

rct
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by rct » June 22, 2012, 5:20 am

18h00 Thursday Bubba's was packed!

OK, we arrived to see three happy customers with lot's of empty beer bottles, Bubba at the bar doing internet research, and June running around preparing food and drinks....though our family of four filled it up plenty!

Dan hope to see you again soon, meanwhile please leave a few Sesame Street videos with Bubba.....he can play those if no other customers in when we visit. While this might cause concern for some readers, it is meant to say that Bubba is very customer oriented!

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » June 27, 2012, 10:48 am

First a big THANK YOU to all our customer's last week... a nice mix of repeating and new faces combined to make our best week since opening just 2 months ago. It's very comforting to know that we must be doing something right! :D

We're still offering CHORIZO and eggs (photo in KB_Texas' post above) and SLOPPY JOES this week. When our new menu comes out later this year I expect the sloppy joe will find a place there because they have been so popular.

Friday night, movie night this week will feature what many believe was Woody Allen's best film, "Annie Hall" (1977). Free popcorn, as usual. Movie requests/suggestions always welcome!

Come join us!

Bubba and June

P.S. To all those visiting the VFW event across the street on Saturday... come by afterwards and enjoy Bubba's Bucket o' Beer (buy 6, get one free) available all day, everyday. :drunk:

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » June 29, 2012, 1:12 pm

Introducing Bubba's Relaxer... to be our signature cocktail, consisting of Vodka, Malibu Rum, and Peach Schnapps added to Pineapple juice with a splash of Cranberry. A real "foo foo" drink as we would say in America, but one the ladies should especially like (my wife does). Not cheap at 175 baht, but not cheap to make either. Two of these = wobbly knees, GUARANTEED! Try one on your TW/GF ;)

Looks like preparations for tomorrow's VFW event in the park are going well. They're prepared for all weather conditions so should be a large turn out.

On Sunday we'll announce our 4th of July plans for next Wednesday.

Bubba

BigBubba
udonmap.com

4th of July at Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » July 1, 2012, 10:07 pm

To celebrate Independence Day we're proud to offer a special treat:

BABY BACK Ribs, slow cooked and prepared Southern Style. Guaranteed lip smacking good and fall off the bone tender! Served with BBQ Baked Beans, Potato Salad (grandma's recipe), Cole Slaw, Deviled Egg, and choice of soft drink... Full rack 395b, half rack 250b.

Of course we'll also have our half pound burgers, chili cheese dogs, and other popular menu items available as well. Sorry, no breakfast served on Wednesday.

Rib dinner served from 11AM to close, or while supplies last.

And just a side note. June and I had our "American wedding" on the 4th of July in Las Vegas, so it's an extra special celebration for us.

Come join us!

Bubba and June

bubbles
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by bubbles » July 2, 2012, 7:47 am

Big Bubba what about some photos of your establishment and your food would be nice to see on this site.
Regards Bubbles

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » July 2, 2012, 5:50 pm

bubbles wrote:Big Bubba what about some photos of your establishment and your food would be nice to see on this site.
Regards Bubbles
Scroll up about 5 posts...VOILA!

More photos available on page 1 of Udon Map (downloadable from this website)

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » July 2, 2012, 7:30 pm

Enjoying a "Relaxer"... or two (as described a few posts above) while we are closed... and becoming quite relaxed :-" Have to test everything we sell of course. ;) Now I can say they are 100% as represented!
Relaxer.jpg
Actually we're busy preparing for the 4th.

Now how many spoons of seasoning was that???

Bubba

BigBubba
udonmap.com

4th of July, TOMORROW, at Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » July 3, 2012, 8:04 pm

It's all set for tomorrow. Come celebrate Independence Day with us!

BABY BACK Ribs, slow cooked and prepared Southern Style. Guaranteed lip smacking good and fall off the bone tender! Served with BBQ Baked Beans, Potato Salad (grandma's recipe), Cole Slaw, Deviled Egg, and choice of soft drink... Full rack 395b, half rack 250b.

Of course we'll also have our half pound burgers, chili cheese dogs, and other popular menu items available as well. Even one non-menu item, Sloppy Joes. Sorry, no breakfast served on Wednesday.

Rib dinner served from 11AM to close, or while supplies last.

We now are also serving Beer Laos (Lager only).

Bubba and June

Mosquito
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by Mosquito » July 3, 2012, 10:25 pm

Bubba,

How much would be take out of a full rack???

Mosquito

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”