Nong Sim Park gathering

Monthly meetings, organizations, important dates to remember etc.
JesusDominga
udonmap.com

Nong Sim Park gathering

Post by JesusDominga » February 12, 2010, 1:21 pm

A friend asked me to pass this on, hope that's not a problem, and apologies for late notice. I am familiar with the disability association, and consider it a worthy cause, the other co-operative initiatives I'm not familiar with.

Thank you

nkstan
udonmap.com

Re: Nong Sim Park gathering

Post by nkstan » February 12, 2010, 2:36 pm

Could someone post a map for directions for ''direction and location challenged''?Thanks! :D

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » February 12, 2010, 3:17 pm

Coming from NK Stan.
When you hit the ring road turn left past Home Pro instead of heading straight & into the centre of town.
On the ring road, over the railway lines.
Next set (which will be the first set you get to) of traffic lights turn right. This is the set of lights before passing Global House.
Continue on this road over the railway line (again :D ) & the narrow part of Nong Sim Park is actually adjacent to the road you are on. But I think you need to take the first road to your left after the railway line & immediately before the park to find parking.

Shado
udonmap.com

Post by Shado » February 12, 2010, 5:20 pm

Just for clarification BobHelm. You do not go past Home Pro (on the ring road southeast of Global and Home Mart). You will make the right hand turn before you get to these stores.

Return to “Notice Board”