best spot to crash sub 1000

Get advice on hotels, guest houses, rentals and house sales in Udon Thani.
cornish

Post by cornish » April 11, 2013, 6:00 pm

Hey folks.

Interested to hear views on the best spot to bunk down sub 1000 bht per night. Must have all mod cons, internet etc. I thought about the Karin as a mate said it was good though that was several years ago and recent reviews seem a bit dogged.

Also curious to hear about the best spots for finding crack. This day and night place, is it worth a visit or is tongs still the place to bag them.

moomoo
udonmap.com

Post by moomoo » April 11, 2013, 6:31 pm

Try @home, rooms are nice and about 700 baht.

AS for crack, i've not been on the look out lately myself but i'm sure you will find what your looking for somewhere around that area.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » April 11, 2013, 6:38 pm

Many new smaller hotels n guest house in Udon center nowadays ,,sub a grand ... At home , Irish Clock , Top Mansion , City Lodge and the new Pannerai ,, 1200 i think but very nice ,,, all are in perfect situe for the crack hunt around soi Sampanit ,,,,

The Karin is a bit dated a mate stayed recently and the adjective he used was "-----" unless you like musty smells with your crack ,,,

As for where to "bag em" ... Udon is teaming with beautiful women and a few cross genders that do need inspecting fully to find out their actual real genderisation .... remember always take 2 bags out with you tho just in case hers falls off during the ride ......

Wherever you stay and whatever you rattle ,,, im sure you will have a good time ....

cornish

Post by cornish » April 11, 2013, 11:50 pm

Thanks for the tips, as its only a short blast i,ll spunk an extra fiver a night and give the Pannerai a try.

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » April 12, 2013, 7:54 pm

If you want to show off your prize in the morning,you need to chip in for her breakfast buffet as well so maybe add another fiver :-k ,high heels in the restaurant for her does not help when holding onto a couple of boiled eggs back to your table,maybe the rooms give free his and her slippers to help with damage limitation to their floors :-k
Best of luck \:D/

Return to “Udon Thani Accommodation”