Looking for Monthly Rental near City Center

Get advice on hotels, guest houses, rentals and house sales in Udon Thani.
ladylazarus
udonmap.com

Post by ladylazarus » June 28, 2013, 12:54 am

Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you could help me with some ideas for a monthly rental. I will be arriving at the beginning of September, and I will probably stay in a hotel for a few days, but I don't want to pay a daily rate for long, as it will save money to pay monthly. From what I can see here on your website (http://www.udonmap.com/udonresidence/) I would really like something like this.

Being a female, I would prefer to not be too close to the girly bars and such haha. However, I would like to be able to take advantage of public transportation (songtaews), and be within walking distance to food, whether it's a restaurant, market or grocery. I really like that the UD Residence has rooms with a kitchenette also. Do you guys know of any other monthly rentals similar to this and in this area that are under 10,000 baht/month? Thanks for any info!

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » June 28, 2013, 8:36 am

I think,maybe,a place called The One Residence might suit you.....its had good reviews from people who have stayed there.
Its been open for just over a year and is within walking distance of Central shopping mall,Nightmarket,UD Town and the bus station.
They are a sponsor of Udon Map and you can check out the apartments listing on the Business Index.
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

ladylazarus
udonmap.com

Post by ladylazarus » June 28, 2013, 9:26 pm

Thank you, I will give that one a look! :)

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » July 4, 2013, 8:14 am

I should also have added that if you are going to be reliant on sangthaews you have to realise that most stop running when it gets dark,around 7pm.
So,you will then be reliant on saamlaws and the odds are that many will try to charge you over the top prices.
Therefore,you have to think about your location very carefully.
With The One Residence everything is within walking distance.....maybe a saamlaw back from UD Town,at night,or if you want to visit Nong Prajak or Nong Sim.
Another place with good reviews is Udongreenville near Wattana Road.If you cross Wattana Road so you are on the same side as the Karin Hotel,nearby,then I think sangthaews 7 and 14 will take you to Central Plaza and no.16 to UD Town but you will be reliant on saamlaws at nightime.
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » July 4, 2013, 8:46 am

New 10-12 studio / room apartment block just opening at Nong Sim , right on the lake , rooms have a small kitchen as well with prices from 4000 k .

mash

ladylazarus
udonmap.com

Post by ladylazarus » July 5, 2013, 11:16 pm

Zidane wrote:I should also have added that if you are going to be reliant on sangthaews you have to realise that most stop running when it gets dark,around 7pm.
So,you will then be reliant on saamlaws and the odds are that many will try to charge you over the top prices.
Therefore,you have to think about your location very carefully.
With The One Residence everything is within walking distance.....maybe a saamlaw back from UD Town,at night,or if you want to visit Nong Prajak or Nong Sim.
Another place with good reviews is Udongreenville near Wattana Road.If you cross Wattana Road so you are on the same side as the Karin Hotel,nearby,then I think sangthaews 7 and 14 will take you to Central Plaza and no.16 to UD Town but you will be reliant on saamlaws at nightime.
Very good point! I will keep this in mind

Brilliant One
udonmap.com

Post by Brilliant One » September 5, 2013, 1:47 pm

pienmash wrote:New 10-12 studio / room apartment block just opening at Nong Sim , right on the lake , rooms have a small kitchen as well with prices from 4000 k .

mash
Does anyone have an update on these rooms, contact details, name etc.

oMega

Post by oMega » October 23, 2013, 4:04 am

Also w8 for contact details. sounds very interesting.... :shock:

Return to “Udon Thani Accommodation”