Burnt by a BG

Long distance relationships, mixed relationships etc...
bumper
udonmap.com

Re: Burnt by a BG

Post by bumper » January 13, 2009, 11:29 am

Beaten to death yes, but for some reason there still fun to read.

This one seems a little more direct in telling it like it is. Yuo want the fantacy you pay for it and it gets delivered .

Living fantacy on long term basis can be very expensive. Hey it's your money makes you happy do what you want. Not a lot cry about when it's done. I have to tell you I have been down the rosey path and it was great time. But that is what it was nothing more. I got my monies worth. These days not interested in the game.

But if your married anywhere you are never going to escape the games, just a part of the interaction betwen two people. Never satisfying them. Git real when was the last time you didn't want anything else, no little dream wish you were looking forward to.

My thoughts whe you can accomplish it yourself then maybe you can judge others. Me I never got there.

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » January 13, 2009, 11:58 am

beer monkey wrote:100baht to a pound....Don't remember that one...thought i got the peak at 90baht back when it crashed.
Yes BM,I Missed it aswell I was in the UK at the time ( Working for a bit ) When it actually hit 102 to the pound !!! #-o #-o :cry: :cry:

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » January 13, 2009, 6:06 pm

The most mercenary Thai woman I ever had the displeasure to meet didn't drink, smoke or gamble. She had never stepped foot in any bar in her life. I can tell you for a fact that to consider her a good girl because of that would be a great mistake. At that time, I knew many bar girls and the majority of them would have been a MUCH better choice than this hard hearted little wench.

Guys who get taken to the cleaners get many warnings and are still able to delude themselves into thinking that their girl is different. Just a little common sense and thinking with the big head will give you all the answers you need.

Wisdom
udonmap.com

Post by Wisdom » January 13, 2009, 11:29 pm

My daughters are in their 20's, and have had many boyfriends. Some of the fella's are nice, others, only after one thing. But both nice and not nice as it were, have to come across as lovely chaps to start with. If the not nice came across as a total barst***, which they are, well, they'd get nowhere! Then as it would pan out, the good boys who appeared nice, would stay nice, and the bad boys who appeared nice too, after getting what they wanted from the relationship, would go bad!

Isn't the same with Thai girls/farangs? Whether nice or not nice, the Thai lady will at the beginning take care, be attentive, loving, take you to their village, all you ever wanted! But then, as time goes by.....the good girls stay good, cos they are good, and the bad girls, can't help it as the time goes on and money house car have been gained maybe, goes to what she is, bad!? Isn't just the way of the world out there? Isn't it to keep your feet on the ground and even if your new girlfriend is beautiful and appears just wonderful.......think as you would if in the west, and don't lose your head!Yes? :confused:

izzix
udonmap.com

Post by izzix » January 14, 2009, 12:10 am

yes when the rate was going up they at the bank or exchange were changing the digits on the board by the hour .some guys were calling it at 90 -95 -98 , and changing wads of money as they thought it had hit top but it just kept on going up. i was paying 100baht for a bag of cement ,so that was a pound.it topped out at around 102 -103 then went back down again just as fast .lorry loads of materials were paid in silly money ..the soi outside my site of the house was full up with materials as i bought them fast to get the best rates !

izzix
udonmap.com

Post by izzix » January 14, 2009, 12:14 am

[quote="glalt"]The most mercenary Thai woman I ever had the displeasure to meet didn't drink, smoke or gamble. She had never stepped foot in any bar in her life. I can tell you for a fact that to consider her a good girl because of that would be a great mistake. At that time, I knew many bar girls and the majority of them would have been a MUCH better choice than this hard hearted little wench.

Guys who get taken to the cleaners get many warnings and are still able to delude themselves into thinking that their girl is different. Just a little common sense and thinking with the big head will give you all the answers you need.[/quote]

correct ,guys i know who have had a load of trouble were married to gals they met off introduction agencies ,not sex workers . one bloke a teacher who lives in Brighton had a hell of a time with a gal from udon thani who after a year turned into a monster ,eventually he had to pay her 45,000 pounds to get rid of her .even then she kept coming back demanding money .

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » January 14, 2009, 1:25 am

izzix wrote:
correct ,guys i know who have had a load of trouble were married to gals they met off introduction agencies ,not sex workers . one bloke a teacher who lives in Brighton had a hell of a time with a gal from udon thani who after a year turned into a monster ,eventually he had to pay her 45,000 pounds to get rid of her .even then she kept coming back demanding money .
Maybe she was pissed off that living in England for 2 yrs or more could have entitled here to half his wealth! Being dumped after a year meant none of his assets could be transfered to her. Mai pen rai

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » January 14, 2009, 3:22 am

Hate to say it but it reminds me of Old Niceys problems...he had his ar$e smacked too.

polehawk
udonmap.com

Post by polehawk » January 14, 2009, 10:24 pm

Mr Nicey.....now there was a guy who would have made the not so mighty-chang seem like an altar-boy. Wonder if he ever got things sussed out with his convict father? :lol:

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Post by banpaeng » January 14, 2009, 11:22 pm

Not trying to be off topic but I have seen many a lad spread the scams, lies and plain deceit themselves. It is a two way street, I can assure you.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » January 15, 2009, 12:24 am

The original quoted gum-beating by CB Samui serves what purpose? And the endorsement by Stickman? And the cut and paste by Izzix?

I reckon, like a fair few others that there's good and bad in everyone and as Ron and glalt have stated, not being a hooker is no guarantee of honesty and faithfulness.

What puts me off is that all these 'holier than thou' authors of similar 'guidance' articles simply reek of misogyny , in this case he mentions burglars and junkies in the same context, inferring that all hookers are thieves and drug addicts. These inadequate souls probably hated their mummy and never had a loving relationship with any woman ever. Despite never probably having any dealing with prostitutes, they see all prostitutes as a great evil and somehow think that if there were no prostitutes in the world, then maybe they could get laid by a 'nice' lady since they must ALL be nice ladies as there's no hookers around to deceive and cheat them anymore. The reality is there are hookers and princesses and these punters who write with moral authority can't work out how to tell the difference so they resort to jerking off, verbal diarrhea and woman hating.

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » January 15, 2009, 9:14 am

Another related question or questions - "What is a bar girl?" "When does a girl become a bar girl?" or "When is a bar girl not a bar girl?" We are all too quick with our generalisations and accusations!!

I've met many girls in the past in bars, who had either come to test the water, sometimes with a friend, come to look for a farang boyfriend during their annual holiday, trying it out or to improve their English etc etc. And I don't mean their excuse stories, but people genuinely doing the above.

One went back to the her massage shop business in Khon Kaen, only having been with one man. I know I was that man. I went with her. Another went back to her golf caddy job. Another left with her first or second customer and later married him. Others took jobs working in restaurants. They found it wasn't for them. I suspect the odd one never even slept with a customer!

Conversely, I came across respectable looking girls working in Hotel Receptions who did moonlight selling themselves, and many girls working in massage shops doing likewise.

As I said, we are all too quick with our generalisations and accusations!! :roll: [-X

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » January 15, 2009, 9:47 am

just for the moment forget about her occupation and just think why she scammed you here are some of the reason why IMHO 1 you tried to buy her 2 you were impressing her with your wealth like your better than the thais 3 you were a door mat easy for pickens no balls to say NO and in most cases you were pu**y whipped she had what you wanted and you was ready to give her every thing and she knew she had you by the balls now it time to stop crying stand up and be a MAN

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Post by banpaeng » January 15, 2009, 10:18 am

No one will ever call you a male chauvinistic pig Ron, that is for sure. #-o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Genuine
udonmap.com

Post by Genuine » January 15, 2009, 12:03 pm

Being a ''newbie'' so to speak ..ive took more notice on this subject *relationships* than any other on here,its open my eyes :freak: so keep them coming gents its surly got to help the likes of me in the future !?!

But on a personal note ..i like to think women like me for being ''me'' and not because of the size of my wallet but if it ends up being the case then im afraid its *bye bye*..i just hope it doesnt change my thoughts on how nice thai women are in general..maybe i got alot to learn (been to thailand once last year)and i havnt looked at british women the same since :oops:
Like ron has said in a past post ''money doesnt buy romance ''

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » January 15, 2009, 9:27 pm

And if anyone is just out for a good time and getting treated like a individual for the night....just pack out your wallet with lots of paper so it looks like you have it packed with dosh.

Genuine
udonmap.com

Post by Genuine » January 15, 2009, 10:46 pm

beer monkey
_44507897_08zimwallet_ap.jpg
_44507897_08zimwallet_ap.jpg (13.86 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
from what i gather il need this for a few bevvies down at mr tongs :drunk:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » January 15, 2009, 10:57 pm

Woooo Yeah... check out the wedge........those girls will be all over you like a rash with a packet like that. :mrgreen:

izzix
udonmap.com

Post by izzix » January 21, 2009, 12:18 am

' would you give the prisoners the keys to the gun cabinet ' theres another

izzix
udonmap.com

Post by izzix » January 21, 2009, 12:24 am

theres a load of elderly gents in LOS who just couldnt cope with the monthly payments demanded by their gals ,they are just as lonely as they were back home .

Return to “Relationships”