Missing property manager !!

General Udon Thani topics only!
pompui
udonmap.com

Re: Missing property manager !!

Post by pompui » September 30, 2009, 5:42 am

And seeing that Gareth enjoys fishing,must be many new ponds to try out over there.Update your picture Gareth when you get the chance,want to see you holding a monster catch!

Angeles,Phillipines.......so many farang there,Gareth can you login to any mail servers there please so that we can update your info here.Ta vely much 8)

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » September 30, 2009, 5:52 am

pompui wrote:And seeing that Gareth enjoys fishing,must be many new ponds to try out over there.Update your picture Gareth when you get the chance,want to see you holding a monster catch!
I am sure the fishing is good in The Phillipines...i read a book by one of britains favourites 'Jack Charlton'........he mentioned something about it.
Can You Dig It Dug.?

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » September 30, 2009, 10:41 am

beer monkey wrote:More from the G-man.......From the Old Bostonian Association..
Connection with BGS: Student
Years at BGS: 1993-1998
Rating of OBA Web site: Good
Posted on: Thursday, June 20, 2002, 01:49 PM
Didn't really enjoy most aspects of school life at the time but now look back with great fondness. Especially Geography with Cyril. What a character! Now an Estate Agent with William H Brown, so for all you teachers who doubted my aptitude and future, HA! For all those who didn't thanks a lot, You were great.
Where did it all go wrong.... :confused:

Actually you have unearthed a new can of worms regarding the G-man,interesting the website offers 2 new emails for Gareth but presumably the one @royalsun is way too old now.
Saw how you got the info... http://www.bluepig.plus.com/BGS/search.htm and googling under his name gives the gaz email and then quote above.
The worldwideweb is a useful tool when following an email trail or by searching new names used for emails.Loads of chuckling to myself despite the seriousness.
Thanks BM and Lee should be pleased with your efforts.

Now Gareth or Gaz as you like to be known as,please get in contact.Ta vely much 8)

pattayaman

Post by pattayaman » September 30, 2009, 6:29 pm

Evening all , I have been following the comments regarding Mr G and Mr s and only last night I was drinking in the irish clock and was told Mr s had defrauded a guy in pattaya , he was his so called friend I was told and they used to drink together and on a visit back to the UK Mr s offered to collect some old mail for him , he did that allright and he also used his i.d to get loans and credit cards in his friends name several thousands of pounds were defrauded and Mr s never got charged , so I was told to be very careful of this guy ...............................

pattayaman

Post by pattayaman » September 30, 2009, 6:44 pm

Good evening all i hope I can add something to this story I was sat in the irish bar last night talking to a guy who lived in pattaya and he knew both Mr S and Mr G , he said that Mr s was friends with someone there and on a visit to the U.K was asked to collect his mail Mr S defrauded his friend by using his i.d to obtain loans and credit cards in his name , the police have been informed and Mr S has slipt through the net, as so do many so please beware of this conman Ive been told ..... :shock:

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » October 1, 2009, 1:17 am

Yep, they seem like a couple of bad 'uns alright. Still, it could all be an innocent mistake and the keys will be posted back snail mail to the OP.

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » October 1, 2009, 5:48 am

pattayaman wrote:Good evening all i hope I can add something to this story I was sat in the irish bar last night talking to a guy who lived in pattaya and he knew both Mr S and Mr G , he said that Mr s was friends with someone there and on a visit to the U.K was asked to collect his mail Mr S defrauded his friend by using his i.d to obtain loans and credit cards in his name , the police have been informed and Mr S has slipt through the net, as so do many so please beware of this conman Ive been told ..... :shock:
No worries,am sure he will come back to udon to settle some issues up here once he has his passport back.His picture is on this thread plus he has numerous tattoos on each arm so should be pretty obvious if seen to give a wide berth.
Presumably his friends up here,Peter,Skylark and a few others that could mention have not been scammed yet as they would have posted to that effect.Why are numbers man and skylark not contributing anymore to this thread?

Since noone is bothering to add the other links,i may as well... http://filipino.stepsapart.com/gazmeddez/

If UPAL is closed would they be advertising on EBAY to sell the furniture and fittings :-k

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » October 1, 2009, 1:20 pm

Lawks o Lordy.........just stumbled across The G-mans ebay account....not good reading if you was thinking of buying something from him..... :( :( , no wonder he got banned....seems he is a regular visitor to the hospital when things go wrong, he has some bad luck at the wrong time.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =25&page=1

i feel sad,and have a bad feeling now i am certain those keys will never been seen again....

cableguy007
udonmap.com

Post by cableguy007 » October 1, 2009, 2:01 pm

beer monkey wrote:Lawks o Lordy.........just stumbled across The G-mans ebay account....not good reading if you was thinking of buying something from him..... :( :( , no wonder he got banned....seems he is a regular visitor to the hospital when things go wrong, he has some bad luck at the wrong time.

i feel sad,and have a bad feeling now i am certain those keys will never been seen again....
He must have been taking ebay advise from mr steve !!
One of his 1st scams was ebay !! He used to sell top priced mobiles and just send the
empty box and say the post office workers had opened the box and stole the phone !!
one time maybe but not everytime !!

Ter
udonmap.com

Post by Ter » October 1, 2009, 2:16 pm

Well spotted BM, I get the feeling these guys have many guises. Would not be surprised if the red herrings being thrown in on this topic could well be them putting up a smokescreen. Like the occasional positive feedback on ebay. Could be wrong but not as wrong as them pair.

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » October 1, 2009, 2:18 pm

I just had a look at the ebay feedback link, posted by Bm above.

Well, whoever that relates to, wouldn't be someone I would want to do business with. What a total ******** (dishonest person).

Roy
udonmap.com
Location: Outside LA's hoping to get a glimpse of his naked maid

Post by Roy » October 1, 2009, 2:24 pm

Not good reading is it, seems the G-Man is a right little tinker :pirate:

Fawn
udonmap.com

Post by Fawn » October 2, 2009, 1:19 am

Unfortunately for them, things have a habit of catching up, so I don't think we've heard the last of these two nuggets. It fascinates me that ex-pats are wary of Thais but not more careful of mixing with people like the ones discussed on this thread. Would you honestly trust your hard earned cash with a tattooed Farang or a Wm Brown reject estate agent? Not me, there's no comeback in Thailand if you get ripped off.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » October 2, 2009, 3:52 pm

Thanks Fawn, I'm a Tattooed Falang and I've never ripped anyone off in my life :(

pompui
udonmap.com

Post by pompui » October 2, 2009, 5:06 pm

cableguy007 wrote:
beer monkey wrote:Lawks o Lordy.........just stumbled across The G-mans ebay account....not good reading if you was thinking of buying something from him..... :( :( , no wonder he got banned....seems he is a regular visitor to the hospital when things go wrong, he has some bad luck at the wrong time.

He must have been taking ebay advise from mr steve !!
One of his 1st scams was ebay !! He used to sell top priced mobiles and just send the
empty box and say the post office workers had opened the box and stole the phone !!
one time maybe but not everytime !!

So I would end up with some large empty boxes labelled second hand index furniture from UPAL :mad: ,must admit that thread you have unearthed BM sure shows the real G man,maybe he should have updated his message on the Old Bostonian Association to have incorporated 'Making a mint on EBAY'.

And Aardvark do not worry,just wear long sleeve shirts and longpants when doing business then no one will know,unless the tattoos are on your knuckles :-k

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » October 2, 2009, 5:52 pm

Ha HA never :D

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » October 3, 2009, 5:22 am

Title of the thread..Missing Property Manager....

Well.....not anymore....
Found him.....sorry no mention of keys though....only that our man is looking for Love......

a screen shot...

The link.....Mmmm where have i seen that photo before.... :-k

http://www.fildate.com/profiles/gazmeddez.html

and a quote from the g-man...
G-man wrote:I'm not looking for perfection because no one is I just want someone who is honest and loyal, someone enjoys everything in life from exotic holidays to walks in the park. Someone who is with me for me and isnt hung up on the things in life that are really not worth being hung up on!
I hope you find what you are looking for 'G'....i really do....everyman has a right to find true love, its something we all need to find to have a complete life, so hope it works and in turn the lucky lady will get an honest loyal chap.

I am thinking this is drawing to a close now we know he is safe and well (but no keys..Ohhh well),,,,,sure G-man will be relieved and this thread may well drift off into the sunset.....

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » October 3, 2009, 8:48 am

Seems he's looking for a "Hot Property" then! 8)

I wonder if there is an extradition treaty with the Philipines. :-"

I bet he wishes he had a set of keys to lock this thread! ;)

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » October 3, 2009, 10:19 am

Hold on a minute....he last visited this website on 26th July.Wasnt he diagnosed with a brain tumour in the Phillipines after that date ??
Maybe he has found true love at a hospital over there but the operation has affected his memory so he is unable to remember where the wads of cash and a set of keys in his pockets came from....
Filipino nurse.jpg
Filipino nurse.jpg (79.48 KiB) Viewed 2201 times

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » October 3, 2009, 10:43 am

or...........this may be where the wads of cash went :shock:

Return to “General Udon Thani Forum”