Lady gives birth in public toilets

Udon Thani news, views and comments
Ing_udon
udonmap.com

Lady gives birth in public toilets

Post by Ing_udon » February 27, 2010, 10:40 am

26th Feb 2010 Udon Thani

On Thursday evening a homeless lady in her mid 30's gave birth to her child at Center Point Night Market pubic toilets. The lady said she felt the need to go to the toilet, but instead gave birth to her child. After giving birth she alerted people close by who proceeded to call the emergency services. The mother and baby were taken to a local hospital and both appear to be fine. The total cost for delivery was 3 baht (public toilet fee). :mrgreen:

Source: P Channel Udon

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Re: Lady gives birth in public toilets

Post by Brian Davis » March 1, 2010, 7:08 am

Pleased things seem ok for the mum and baby, who will surely be named PAN. ;)

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 1, 2010, 7:14 am

Or the baby could be named, 'Saam Baht'.

Udon farang
udonmap.com

Post by Udon farang » March 1, 2010, 1:31 pm

It is sad thing to hear of such things regardless of where you live in the world. What is even sadder are you "sickos" who make light and joke about someones misfortune. In lieu of giving a helping hand, you chose to make wise cracks. No small wonder the locals are now looking at farangs with disdain and not the friendliness that was once exhibited here.

I don't wish any great misfortune up you wise asses, but a little humility would be nice.

Texpat
udonmap.com

Post by Texpat » March 1, 2010, 1:37 pm

turdsack

Astana
udonmap.com

Post by Astana » March 1, 2010, 1:50 pm

Udon farang wrote:It is sad thing to hear of such things regardless of where you live in the world. What is even sadder are you "sickos" who make light and joke about someones misfortune. In lieu of giving a helping hand, you chose to make wise cracks. No small wonder the locals are now looking at farangs with disdain and not the friendliness that was once exhibited here.

I don't wish any great misfortune up you wise asses, but a little humility would be nice.
=D> =D> =D>

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Post by Brian Davis » March 1, 2010, 6:12 pm

Udon farang wrote:It is sad thing to hear of such things regardless of where you live in the world. What is even sadder are you "sickos" who make light and joke about someones misfortune. In lieu of giving a helping hand, you chose to make wise cracks. No small wonder the locals are now looking at farangs with disdain and not the friendliness that was once exhibited here.

Perhaps this is a wind up? But I'll bite. Well,I think that's the first time I've been termed a 'sicko' or 'wise ass' for attempting a little, gentle humour. The initial posting, written by a Thai as I understand it, had an element of humour. The most important thing here, given the unusual circumstances, was that mother and baby were ok, which is exactly how I started my post! It certainly pays to maintain a sense of humour in Thailand. Thai are renowned for a sense of fun. There have been several instances here of births in different types of vehicles and I'd be surprised if various 'quips' didn't follow in the press and tv.I think I've got plenty of humility and my idea of humour, seemingly not appreciated by all. Apologies to anyone, including mum and baby, who thinks I was 'out of order'.

Texpat
udonmap.com

Post by Texpat » March 1, 2010, 9:30 pm

A bouncing brown baby bolus.

Welshboy
udonmap.com

Post by Welshboy » March 1, 2010, 9:48 pm

Goodbye Thailand.... I am GONE !!
by Udon farang » April 16, 2007, 3:16 pm

Inconsistancies in governmental policies and practices, (ie. Immigration), tired of the locals trying to weasel money out of me every time I turn around and just plain tired of the dirty living conditions here. Oh.... and it is not as cheap as it was 4 years ago either. The minuses have now outweighed the positives...... so rather than sit around and complain..... I'll just go !!

Today.
No small wonder the locals are now looking at farangs with disdain and not the friendliness that was once exhibited here.

Udonfarang. You want to make your mind up!!

Brian. I can see nothing wrong in what you posted. You have nothing to be sorry for & i for one enjoy reading your posts. All the best. Colin

Return to “Udon Thani News”