Fulham v Peterborough

Bristol City v Sheffied Wednesday

Coventry City v Crystal Palace

Burnley v Port Vale

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: FA Cup

Post by stattointhailand » November 29, 2010, 8:55 am

Have to feel a bit sorry for the "scousers" ......... no sooner had they got out of the shower after having two points "nicked" out of their pocket in injury time yesterday, they find out they have to go to Old Trafford in the 3rd Round of the cup.
Unlucky mash, I would have given you a chance of an "upset" against Everton, but only if it were to be played at Goodison. With your "home" record, it should be a stroll in the park for the Toffees.
AND we've got to go to BL**DY Stevenage AGAIN :evil: ......... at least they are a league side now

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » November 29, 2010, 9:26 am

Statto - this is not football this is MASH v 747 (and SEAHAWK) !! and bragging rights for years ...... who knows - its a funny old game

Mash

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 29, 2010, 10:05 am

Mash, As you ALMOST Predicited the F.A.Cup draw BEFORE it was made..........Can you please GIVE me NEXT Weeks Lottery Numbers.......Thank You in advance........IF they come out,I'll buy you a bottle of Archa....

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » November 29, 2010, 10:34 am

Yes i do seem to have inherited my grans clarevoyeurism skills as not only did i predict the Fa cup draw but i answered Stattos easy peasey footy teaser in 5 seconds (dont forget the beer Statts )unfortuantely i also got her atrosious spelling trite ,,,,,, and she was in the plasterscene class at school .

mash ...... thick but accurate

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » November 29, 2010, 10:59 am

stattointhailand wrote:Have to feel a bit sorry for the "scousers" .........
Please,never say anything like that again ! [-X ........you should be cracking open a bottle of champagne at this news :D
But,it is strange that whenever a side is struggling in the league and badly need a good cup run they always seem to get the worst draw imaginable !

Arsenal v Leeds and Leicester v Citeh.....two possible upsets there ?

But mash v 747.......there will be extra tourist police on duty that night,for sure ! :D

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » November 29, 2010, 8:06 pm

Mash, Where are my Bloody Lottery Numbers............PLEASE....

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » November 29, 2010, 9:39 pm

Mash at a rippling 69 kg wet through and 747 at 107 kg .... Narr just need a road sweeper to clean up the scouse mess ........ and cash mr moylez UB40 !! .....and Beckford back at the club that developed his skills .......

cant wait UP THE IRON !!

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » January 8, 2011, 9:56 pm

Well the VERY early game may as well not have been played...
Arsenal 1 - 1 Leeds FT
Won't much suit either team I think. Arsenal have rather more pressing affairs at the top of the Premiership & Leeds will well remember going on a great FA cup charge last year (beating Manchester United in the process) that almost succeeded in destroying their promotion to the Championship. This time round they are lying 3rd. in that league with the possibility of the even more profitable & desirable option of a return to Premiership football next season.
No one could score from open play & United went in front from the spot after 54 minutes. They clung on until right at the end when another penalty evened it up on final whistle time. You don't want to deliberately throw a match but I think either side would have preferred a result. There is talk about the match must have a result & no replays to liven up interest in the Cup. After this match as a Manchester United fan I am dead against that idea......that attitude might change after the clash with Liverpool tomorrow.... :D
In the slightly later kick off game that is currently still playing...
Millwall 0-3 Birmingham L

Looks like it will take a miracle for Brum not to progress...

Final score in the Millwall game.
Millwall 1-4 Birmingham FT
With the exception of the late kick off between Stevenage v Newcastle at 7:30 all the other matches well underway.
Jon will be gutted that current score is Scunthorpe 0-2 Everton - wazza will be searching for a blue top with Chang on it..

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » January 9, 2011, 12:08 am

Here are the results with the exception of the late Saturday Newcastle game.
# Arsenal 1-1 Leeds
# Blackburn 1-0 QPR
# Bolton 2-0 York
# Brighton 3-1 Portsmouth
# Bristol City 0-3 Sheff Wed
# Burnley 4-2 Port Vale
# Burton Albion 2-1 Middlesbrough
# Coventry 2-1 Crystal Palace
# Doncaster 2-2 Wolves
# Fulham 6-2 Peterborough
# Huddersfield 2-0 Dover
# Hull 2-3 Wigan
# Lincoln City 3-4 Hereford
# Millwall 1-4 Birmingham
# Norwich 0-1 Leyton Orient
# Preston 1-2 Nott'm Forest
# Reading 1-0 West Brom
# Scunthorpe 1-5 Everton
# Sheff Utd 1-3 Aston Villa
# Southampton 2-0 Blackpool
# Stoke 1-1 Cardiff
# Sunderland 1-2 Notts County
# Swansea 4-0 Colchester
# Torquay 1-0 Carlisle
# Watford 4-1 Hartlepool
# West Ham 2-0 Barnsley

Banjo
udonmap.com
Location: Surfing with Eudyptula minor, shooting vermin or philandering in a Soi

Post by Banjo » January 9, 2011, 3:38 am

Stevenage FC????? :shock:

The town/village in Herts must have a few blokes who can play a bit of football :shock:

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » January 9, 2011, 9:07 am

Banjo, I take it you mean
Stevenage 3-1 Newcastle
Stevenage were only formed in 1976 - admittedly out of the ashes of Stevenage Borough Football Club.
They finally gained promotion to the Football League last year. I think in 1996 they were actually in the position to be promoted but were denied by the League as their ground did not meet League standards.
Up until last night there most prestigious Cup result was in the 1997-1998 season. Then they held Newcastle United (yes, you read that correctly) to a 1-1 draw at home before going out (rather unluckily some said) 2-1 back at St. James Park. I guess many at the club will see this result as setting that injustice to rights... :D

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » January 9, 2011, 9:22 am

Taxi for Statto. OoPs. Commiserations mate. Perhaps a new manager might be on the cards.

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » January 9, 2011, 9:53 am

Aaaaah.....that Alan Pardew magic touch starting too work 8)
At least we hammered the Aussies again this week,statto ! :D

Adhoc
udonmap.com

Post by Adhoc » January 9, 2011, 10:56 am

At least Arsenal put up a better show than Man U did at this time last year in holding the mighty whites.
\:D/

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by pienmash » January 9, 2011, 1:48 pm

Scunthorpe v Everton .......... match report .

all Evertons goals were offside , the ref was bent and the pitch was to blame , Scunny very unlucky they were cheated there should be an f.a. enquiry.

As for newcastle they were trashed good n proper .

mash ...............pass me another cider and my googles this is gonna get messy..

Banjo
udonmap.com
Location: Surfing with Eudyptula minor, shooting vermin or philandering in a Soi

Post by Banjo » January 9, 2011, 9:37 pm

BobHelm wrote: Stevenage were only formed in 1976 - admittedly out of the ashes of Stevenage Borough Football Club.
They finally gained promotion to the Football League last year. I think in 1996 they were actually in the position to be promoted but were denied by the League as their ground did not meet League standards.
Up until last night there most prestigious Cup result was in the 1997-1998 season.
I think I'll inherit Stevenage FC as my second team :D They have a proud history and certainly have plenty of potential for the future. However, I have no idea who plays for Stevenage or even the colours they wear or where they play, but they are veritable giant killers :lol: ...... I just hope that Brum don't have to venture to Stevenage for the next round [-o<

I guess the chances of getting a Stevenage FC shirt from that place in the Night Market that sells the 'authentic' football shirts, or the sports joint at the top of the Plaza, is remote :roll: If anyone happens to see a Stevenage FC shirt then please pass on the info ;)

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » January 9, 2011, 9:58 pm

Just for you Banjo...

http://www.theboroshop.com/

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » January 9, 2011, 10:42 pm

First 2 games of Sunday over
Full-time Manchester United 1-0 Liverpool
made rather easy for United.....given a penalty from the kick off ( :D ) & then Liverpool captain Gerrard given a straight red almost before they could kick off again.....well OK both those are exaggerations, but only just. The referee certainly made decisions in the first 15 minutes that made it pretty certain that individual Kenny would not have a good start. I understand that both decisions could have gone either way, but both the incidents were stupid for Liverpool to make if they wanted a result at Old Trafford.
Full-time Tottenham 3-0 Charlton
Pretty even until half time & then Spurs wrestled the tie away from Charlton in a few minutes. 19-year-old winger Andros Townsend debut resulted in the first after a good all round display. Defoe then netted a couple to finish the match off in the blink of an eye.

In the time taken to write this Chelsea have netted twice against Ipswich to already pretty much ensure they are effortlessly through already...Roy Keane will undoubtedly being having a quiet smirk somewhere!!

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » January 9, 2011, 10:50 pm

draw for the next round of the cup
Sheffield Wednesday v Wycombe/Hereford

West Ham v Nottingham Forest

Aston Villa v Blackburn

Stevenage v Reading

Notts County v Leicester/Man City

Doncaster/Wolves v Stoke/Cardiff

Birmingham v Coventry

Burnley v Burton

Swansea v Leyton Orient

Southampton v Manchester United

Everton v Chelsea/Ipswich

Fulham v Tottenham

Arsenal/Leeds v Huddersfield

Bolton v Wigan

Watford v Brighton

Torquay United v Crawley Town/Derby
Chelsea 3 nil up & coasting...Roy Keane buying rounds in a pub somewhere & actually smiling...

Return to “World Sports”