Chiang Rai Saddlebags and Biker Gear (Sponsor)

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » April 22, 2012, 8:24 pm

I would like to give a warm welcome to our new sponsor 'Chiang Rai Saddlebags'.

Their business description is as follows:

Chiang Rai Saddlebags and Biker Gear is pleased to offer their products to the Udon area. We are located in Chiang Rai but we do a lot of business though mail-order and e-mail orders. We utilize EMS for most of our shipping and we provide tracking numbers and tracking website for EMS orders. We have the largest selection of motorcycle saddlebags in northern Thailand and we have a good selection tank bags, tail bags, top boxes and racks. Our hottest seller these days are the Bluetooth headsets for motorcycle helmets, which offer hands-free phone answering, voice commands from your GPS, FM radio, MP3 player cable as well as 500 meter or 100 meter intercoms.

We carry motorcycle jackets, pants, gloves, LS2 brand flip-up helmets, Givi and Scoyco brand products and more. Visit our website for the latest offering and send us an e-mail letting us know what products you are interested in. http://crsaddlebags.com/

If you get to Chiang Rai on one of your rides, stop in, say “Hello” and enjoy our Biker Coffee Stop, which features free coffee, tea or iced water for all visitors. Chiang Rai Saddlebags and Biker Gear is the friendliest motorcycle accessories shop in Thailand. Give us a try and let us serve you as well as we have so many in the past. We have served many of you in the Udon area and look forward to serving more of you.
chiang-rai-saddlebags.jpg
chiang-rai-saddlebags2.jpg
chiang-rai-saddlebags3.jpg

Ricohoc
udonmap.com

Post by Ricohoc » April 22, 2012, 9:43 pm

Very nice addition. =D>

maaka
udonmap.com

Post by maaka » April 23, 2012, 3:00 am

welcome aboard Chiang Rai Saddlebags..If I am ever over your way, I will throw the bike at the kerb, and stop, and sample some of your char and hospitality.

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Post by Prenders88 » April 23, 2012, 7:38 am

Welcome aboard, some nice gear for sale =D>

Have you thought of opening a retail branch in Udon?
Udon Thani, best seen through your car's rear view mirror.

Bertie_Wooster
udonmap.com

Post by Bertie_Wooster » April 23, 2012, 1:23 pm

Not a motorbike rider but it looks like you have some cool stuff.
Bertie_Wooster

Ricohoc
udonmap.com

Post by Ricohoc » April 23, 2012, 8:26 pm

I've had some great email feedback/exchanges with Marty on his products. He is very accommodating and very prompt in responding to email inquiries. He has gone out of his way to showcase his large saddlebags and even to locate a specific saddlebag design for me.

Excellent service. =D>

I will probably pull the trigger this week on one of his saddlebag products.

Also found out that he DOES accept PayPal. I noticed in his product purchasing description on his web site yesterday that they did not accept it, but he told me today that he now accepts PayPal payments. He also sells through COD through postal delivery, which is also very good.

crsaddlebags
udonmap.com

Post by crsaddlebags » April 23, 2012, 9:19 pm

Hello all.

Lee, thank you for allowing us on your site. We appreciate the opportunity.

To the rest of you, thank you for making us feel welcome. And yes, if any of you are ever in CR, please look us up and stop in for a visit, a rest and some refreshments. If you have trouble finding us, give us a call. We often zip out of here to meet a customer and lead them to the shop and we don’t mind a bit doing that.

For any of you business people out there, please keep in mind that Lee’s advertising prices are very reasonable. We always shop around for good rates and his are very nice compared to some of the other Thailand sites that offer sponsorship or advertising. We were very pleased with the advertising quote Lee gave us, especially after we saw the number of users that the site has in a typical day. Good value for money, I believe.

Another thing that I noticed right off is that this forum is vey well ran and is, for the most part, a friendly place to visit. We never sponsor the sites where fighting and hatefulness is the norm, no matter what the financial return for us may be, so this particular forum is a welcome find. I am particularly impressed with the local information and helpfulness that is available on the forum. We are very tickled to be associated with such a high quality forum.

Prenders88, thank you for the suggestion. We are always looking at ways to expand and still maintain the integrity of the business and to maintain the reputation we have built. However, there really isn’t enough mark-up or profit on this line of goods to justify paying rent and staff in a shop. So, for now, we will maintain our shop that is located at our home and do our best to serve those far away with e-mail and online orders.

As for mail order, we have sent a lot of goods to the Udon area in the last few years and we are always pleased with the feedback we get. Some of our kindest customers are in your area. If any of you decide that you want to order from us, feel free to make a post here about your intentions and see if someone else is getting ready to make an order. If we can ship two or more orders to one person and save you all some shipping fees, we are happy to do that. We aren’t in a hurry to make the sale and feel very comfortable waiting for that second or third order to come in prior to receiving payment and shipping the order out if that is what you wish.

When contacting us, feel free to use English or Thai. Some people prefer to have a Thai speaker (wife, girlfriend) contact us on their behalf and that is welcome. The boss here, Woraphat, is a very good, sweet, kind-hearted lady and goes out of her way to make all callers feel welcome. Also, please note that we always reply as soon as we can to e-mail inquiries or phone inquiries. You won’t send an e-mail to us and be wondering days later what happened to us. We don’t do business that way. We usually answer e-mails daily from 07:00 to 22:00 or later. The one exception is one day a month when we do the Chiang Rai Bikers Day Ride. That is usually on the first of the month and we are off-line for most of that day. More about the ride in another post. Other than that, if you contact us, you can expect to hear back fairly soon. We take care of customer s seven days a week.

About our prices- We work hard to maintain prices that are good value for money. Sometimes, we can discount items, sometimes we cannot. Givi brand, Scoyco brand and LS2 helmets brands are some of the items we cannot discount. Prices are set by those distributors and if we stray either way from the set price, we lose our dealership. On other items, Woraphat is happy to do the best she can to either offer a discount if possible or to offer a free gift with purchase. She loves to discount if more than one item is ordered. Almost all mail order purchases with us these days include a free gift of a can of Veloil Spray Chain Lube. On some items, we find out too late that the item could have been found cheaper with a different supplier or importer. We try to buy wisely every time and so far, we have done pretty well. Sometimes, you’ll be able to find a better price than what we have on the same item. If you do, please let Woraphat know and she will do her best to meet that price. On other items, you will find a lower price but also find that the lower priced item is not the same quality that we offer. We won’t try to match those prices. We don’t try to go head to head with the cut-rate shops or junk shops; we instead try to offer higher quality and better value and we try to make enough profit each year to stay in business for the long term and always be here to take care of you.

Thanks again for the welcome. If we can be of service, please let us know. We will do what we can to make your purchase a satisfying experience.

crsaddlebags
udonmap.com

Post by crsaddlebags » May 22, 2012, 10:17 pm

Hello to all from Chiang Rai Saddlebags and Biker Gear.

I know that finding a good motorcycle balancing solution is a tough deal of some of you. We have just picked up a dealership with Dyna Beads and we think you will find it is the perfect solution for your bike.

Chiang Rai Saddlebags and Biker Gear stocks Dyna Beads for balancing motorcycle tires. No more lost or "thrown" wheel weights, no more "almost perfect" balancing. Dyna Beads balances your tire every time without guesswork. Stops cupping and other tire wear. Easy installation one time and you're done. The ceramic beads move inside your tire to exactly where they are needed every time you ride, so if your bike weight or tire condition changes, the beads move to compensate for the changing conditions. No need to return to the tire shop for adjustments, the beads offer long-term peace of mind about your balancing.

We can install these beads for you or you can do it yourself. It is a very easy process. These beads can be installed in mounted tires or can be installed in new tires as they are being mounted. Either way, the process is quick and easy. Priced at 250 baht per ounce, you can't find a more economical solution for permanent tire balancing and extended tire life.

Not sure? Contact us for YouTube links that will show you just how easy it is to be riding a smooth ride immediately.

Cheap EMS shipping throughout Thailand with tracking number and tracking website provided.

This new product has not been added to our website yet but will be soon.
http://crsaddlebags.com/

KB_Texas

Post by KB_Texas » May 23, 2012, 7:55 am

I just wanted to say that I recently ordered a rainsuit from these good folks, and was very impressed with the personal touch they use in their business. Email inquiries were answered quickly and completely; when ordering through PayPal, the process was explained completely; shipping was handled quickly. All in all a great experience. I would certainly order from them again when I need anything, and can recommend them if you need things they carry.

Thanks guys...it was painless...which is the way I like it. ;)

KB

Ricohoc
udonmap.com

Post by Ricohoc » May 23, 2012, 8:06 am

KB_Texas wrote:I would certainly order from them again when I need anything, and can recommend them if you need things they carry.

Thanks guys...it was painless...which is the way I like it.
I concur. Excellent service. =D>

crsaddlebags
udonmap.com

Post by crsaddlebags » June 7, 2012, 10:05 am

Hello all. Here is a partial update in new items we have in stock, some of which haven't been added to our website but soon will be.

DynaBeads for balancing motorcycle tires, 250 baht per ounce.

GPS, waterproof, with motorcycle handlebar mount and direct wire kit included, 6,200 baht

BlueTooth, helmet mount headsets, without intercom, with phone connectivity, MP3 connection and GPS instruction connectivity 1,600 baht

BlueTooth, helmet mount headsets, with intercom- 100 meter range for passenger/driver commo, with phone connectivity, MP3 connection and GPS instruction connectivity 2,050 baht

BlueTooth, helmet mount headsets, with intercom- 500 meter range for passenger/driver commo, with phone connectivity, MP3 connection and GPS instruction connectivity 2,850 baht

Givi rain suits are selling well at 1,800 baht but we have another brand on its way also and should be several hundred baht cheaper

We ship all over Thailand via EMS with tracking number provided.

You can contact us via our website contact form on the contact page.
http://crsaddlebags.com/

crsaddlebags
udonmap.com

Post by crsaddlebags » June 22, 2012, 9:00 pm

Hello all.

We have been out of stock on some of the more popular tail racks/luggage racks but have received some re-stock lately. We currently carry tail racks for CBR250, Phantom, Boss, Honda Dream, Wave and more. We can often get other racks that we don't typically stock if we are asked to. We also carry a variety of good quality top boxes that mount easily and securely to the racks we sell. This allows convenient, secure storage of helmets, rain gear, shopping items and more. Visit us at http://crsaddlebags.com/

We use EMS for quick and cheap shipping all over Thailand.

Louisblackbird

Post by Louisblackbird » February 16, 2013, 7:46 pm

Chiang rai
D
Saddle bags tick all the boxes for me
I'd reccomend them
Paid st 1030 luggage rack was posted same day
So simple tool longer to decide on rack

Wee Jimmy
udonmap.com

Post by Wee Jimmy » February 17, 2013, 5:55 am

Got to agree, I've used this guy for parts a few times without problem. Had goods delivered all spot on. =D>

jeebeeg
udonmap.com

Post by jeebeeg » February 17, 2013, 8:45 pm

Can say my experience wth this was excellent too.
And good aftersalesservice too !
Thanks guys !

Jeebeeg

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”