Bubba's Bar & Grill (Sponsor)

Discussions on local & International restaurants and food suppliers.
BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » September 27, 2012, 7:08 pm

Ran across this as I was going through the photo archive. I think this was a BBQ Rib day. And I also think this was when you "lost" your Banana Split, Ken, if I remember correctly ;)
Big Crowd.jpg
Tomorrow's special in the oven now (at least a test sample)... more later.

Bubba

Every day I wake up is a good day.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » September 28, 2012, 11:37 am

Today we're trying out somewhat of an "appetizer", Bacon Wrapped Lil' Smokies. Available 3 or 6 at a time. And for today only, one FREE with any of our Belgian Beers (just mention you saw this post).
Lil Smokies.jpg
Bubba and June

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » September 28, 2012, 9:17 pm

Roxy says goodnight, after a hard day of "Guard Duty"... this photo only upon "Nap" interuption behind the bar.
IMG_4340 (640x599).jpg
Thanks for your continued support,

Bubba and June

Martyn
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by Martyn » September 29, 2012, 12:42 am

Bubba - Roxy looks a darn sight cleaner than one of our dogs. His name's Pepsi, he's a smashing fella, but he loves a 'rumble in the jungle' and after a shampoo is only clean for a hour or two. I'm in Udon next at Christmas and will be homing in on one of your burgers.... and a beer or two.
pepsi.jpg

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » September 30, 2012, 11:28 am

McMuffins at Bubba's! Made with Dean's freshly made English Muffins and available with Ham, Bacon, or our own HOME MADE sausage. We can also make Eggs Benedict for you. (maybe a Sunday morning special in the future)
McMuffin.jpg
Bubba and June

KB_Texas

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by KB_Texas » September 30, 2012, 12:38 pm

Dang Bubba! You should have posted that last night, and I would have tried them for breakfast. Now I have to wait for Wednesday. :(

KB

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » October 3, 2012, 11:09 am

KB_Texas wrote:Dang Bubba! You should have posted that last night, and I would have tried them for breakfast. Now I have to wait for Wednesday. :(

KB
We've been promised delivery of muffin stock later today, so starting tomorrow morning they will be part of our regular breakfast menu.

Bubba and June

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » October 4, 2012, 3:14 pm

It's time again... tomorrow... BBQ RIBS, our wildly popular BAKED BEANS, and creamy potato salad (NOT so spicy this time ;) ).

You can come early, have a Bubba's Egg McMuffin with Ham, Bacon, or our HOME MADE sausage, and then hang around for dinner :D. Maybe have your car washed next door at Beyond Car Care (just in time for the coming storm ;) ).

Come join us!

Bubba and June

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » October 6, 2012, 11:43 am

We made a big batch of ribs, so still have some available today. We made our own BBQ sauce this time, which turned out very nice... if I do say so myself :oops: .

If the ribs continue to be successful you may see a Bubba's Rib Shack at a venue near you in the future ;)

Thanks for your continued support!

Bubba and June

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » October 6, 2012, 8:09 pm

OK, ribs are finished now.

Tomorrow, Sunday, come try 2 of Bubba's Egg Muffins (any variety, mix and match) and receive a FREE Bubba's Bloody Mary. Maybe the BEST Bloody Mary in Issan ;) . Or for non-drinkers, free coffee, tea, OJ, or soft drink.

Bubba, June, and Roxy

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » October 10, 2012, 2:24 pm

Another big THANK YOU to VFW Post 10249. We really appreciate your business!

Bubba and June

NavyDude
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by NavyDude » October 24, 2012, 4:41 pm

:D Looks like I will get a taste of your food in June 2013 =P~ looking foreward to it

JoeR
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by JoeR » October 27, 2012, 11:48 am

What's on the menu for this evening? That pharng from Texas and the wife will be coming by this evening. Remeber I had the San Miegeul and lemon.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » October 27, 2012, 12:43 pm

JoeR wrote:What's on the menu for this evening? That pharng from Texas and the wife will be coming by this evening. Remeber I had the San Miegeul and lemon.
Hi Joe! Glad to hear you you are back safe and sound from your overseas "adventure" ;) We have a nice pork chop on the menu today, plus Sloppy Joes and Spicy Chicken Wraps (which have become a "best seller" for us). Look forward to seeing you and the family this evening! San Mig on the ice now ;)

Bubba and Jun

JoeR
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by JoeR » October 27, 2012, 2:20 pm

Cant wait,after six.

Brilliant One
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by Brilliant One » October 27, 2012, 8:47 pm

"Long distance information, give me Memphis Tennessee" ...
Hiya Dennis and Jun, I'm in Melbourne now and thinking about those Aussie Burgers "with the lot" you made me haha.
I had a road trip to Adelaide last week and on the way back I had a craving for a burger. I stopped at a typical Road House Truckstop and I wished I had my camera with me ... they had the pineapple and beetroot, as well as the egg, bacon, cheese, tomato, onion, lettuce, tomato sauce and bread roll haha. I've been back in Australia for 3 months and I'm missing Udon, and Aoy. Will make sure I catch up with you again in March. I don't post here much, but I read the postings every day, and get a laugh. Take care. Don't forget, when you're ready for a break down under, we'll do some trout fishing at Lake Eildon, cook them in the smoker, and grab some Aussie Burgers "with the lot". All the best, Frank.

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » October 28, 2012, 11:08 am

If you haven't tried one of Bubba's McMuffins yet you're really missing out. They are BIG... and DELICIOUS!!!

I've been promoting our neighbor, Beyond Car Care, but now I must report that unless you come rather early you'll be in for a bit of a wait for your car wash. However, if you do leave your car there, and you request, they will happily bring your car to park near to us. Lately they've been pressed for room to park because they are so busy.

Wednesday is Halloween... anyone coming by "in costume" will get a free domestic beer (or soft drink) and we'll take your photo for our coming "Wall of Shame".

Bubba and Jun

BigBubba
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by BigBubba » November 3, 2012, 6:40 pm

Papa Lee, I know you'll read this... have all the ingredients for your request now... available lunch time tomorrow ;)

Bubba

LoneTraveler
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by LoneTraveler » November 5, 2012, 9:57 am

Hey Bubba

I have been living in Udon for the past year and I have yet to find a restaurant that serves a quality macaroni & cheese dish.
I have not seen your menu so I am inquiring if you have this on your menu. I know good cheddar cheese is hard to come buy in Thailand unless you are willing to pay a premium price. Although, Makro is reasonable but a 2 or 3 pound block of cheese is too much for me.

I do not have an oven in my home which in my opinion, is necessary for cooking an ideal mac & cheese. I do not think a microwave will cut it for this dish. I am truly longing for a good mac & cheese so if you have it, I will certainly come to try it. I also want to come and try the bake beans and potato salad along with a cheese burger.

From what I have read on this post your menu certainly is appealing for my American favorite foods. I am glad to hear you are having great success and i hope you continue to prosper because I will be a new customer soon.

rct
udonmap.com

Bubba's Bar & Grill

Post by rct » November 5, 2012, 10:41 am

We brought back 16 packages of Kraft mac and cheese from our US trip last month.....OK not what the customer is looking for though popular with kids! Mac and cheese was the most prevalent kids menu item at Disneyland, unfortunately.

Return to “Udon Thani Restaurants”