Rapists of English Children Shout Allah Akbar in Court

Post your thoughts here if you are not sure where to post it!
Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Re: Rapists of English Children Shout Allah Akbar in Court

Post by Liam Dale » February 9, 2017, 10:30 pm

skinner wrote:
WizzWanger67 wrote:HE LOOKS LIKE WILLY NELSON WITH AIDS
The way he was mouthing off i pictured the terminator lol. Off to Blighty to wage a one man war against naughty Pakis
Methinks the word MUSLIM is the issue for him really.. reading his early gripes.. For sure the situ in Rochester et al is a historic disaster.. As is Rolf Harris, (who painted a pic of ME for my eldest son many years ago and I didnt have a clue).. Paul Gadd, I didnt have a clue.. Starr, Max, Saville.. "Cliff", Hall.. all shadows from my career.. a historic dampener for my work and relationships over 40 years.... and we can all feel sad about those aspects of UK homeland..but I cannot really see the value in extensive diatribes HERE in UdonMap forum.. from ANY of us.. Saddened today by death of Tara.. Stroked by a catholic priest when i was 12.. The world is at least waking up to sorting awareness for the future protection of vulnerable kids AND older people.. Look at Football now.. who would ever have guessed.. For those who pray for a better future of enlightenment.. for those who dont pray and wish for a better future of enlightenment.. its all good.. but trading pixel blows in our LOCAL forum.. Cant say there is much value in that. This issue is NOT a UK issue.. its a global one.. of deep dark secrets and guilt for the victims.. I spent 5 years in a boarding school for maladjusted children.. 3 months in nick.. and 8 months in borstal.. seen a LOT, experienced SOME .. and for sure it takes a BIG set of balls to say you were/are a victim of sexual abuse.. Just sayin... and OUT of thread. troll away.. pillow time. :-)

Liam Dale
udonmap.com

Post by Liam Dale » February 9, 2017, 10:30 pm

skinner wrote:
WizzWanger67 wrote:HE LOOKS LIKE WILLY NELSON WITH AIDS
The way he was mouthing off i pictured the terminator lol. Off to Blighty to wage a one man war against naughty Pakis
Methinks the word MUSLIM is the issue for him really.. reading his early gripes.. For sure the situ in Rochester et al is a historic disaster.. As is Rolf Harris, (who painted a pic of ME for my eldest son many years ago and I didnt have a clue).. Paul Gadd, I didnt have a clue.. Starr, Max, Saville.. "Cliff", Hall.. all shadows from my career.. a historic dampener for my work and relationships over 40 years.... and we can all feel sad about those aspects of UK homeland..but I cannot really see the value in extensive diatribes HERE in UdonMap forum.. from ANY of us.. Saddened today by death of Tara.. Stroked by a catholic priest when i was 12.. The world is at least waking up to sorting awareness for the future protection of vulnerable kids AND older people.. Look at Football now.. who would ever have guessed.. For those who pray for a better future of enlightenment.. for those who dont pray and wish for a better future of enlightenment.. its all good.. but trading pixel blows in our LOCAL forum.. Cant say there is much value in that. This issue is NOT a UK issue.. its a global one.. of deep dark secrets and guilt for the victims.. I spent 5 years in a boarding school for maladjusted children.. 3 months in nick.. and 8 months in borstal.. seen a LOT, experienced SOME .. and for sure it takes a BIG set of balls to say you were/are a victim of sexual abuse.. Just sayin... and OUT of thread. troll away.. pillow time. :-)

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » February 9, 2017, 10:53 pm

For sure its very serious and sad for people exploited. I hope the perpetrators suffer badly, but to call people cowards because this happens or happened in their country is ridicolous. as has been mentioned this abuse is happening all over the world ., so for BigRick to mouth off like this ,
only deserves scorn and ridicule in my book. He is obviously a Tw*T

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » February 10, 2017, 1:21 am

newtovillagelife wrote:Almost 5% of Thais are Muslims. Be afraid, be very afraid...lol
Yes and how many people have died in Thailand because of the Muslim Thais.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » February 10, 2017, 4:30 am

Er, have you not heard about the war going on in the south of Thailand. Muslim insurgency...thousands have been killed..eh.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » February 10, 2017, 5:31 am

skinner wrote:He is obviously a Tw*T
Yep, Seems like Big Rick the "Non-Coward" has run away from the same problems at home and is hiding in Thailand behind his computer.

How can speaking about an issue on a forum in Thailand be conceived as helping a problem abroad?
Big Rick is delusional.

https://www.childabuse.org/facts

http://www.nationalchildrensalliance.or ... hild-abuse

If Rick was a real hero he would go back home and help his own people.
But, no, just sits here and tries and make us believe he is some sort of hero.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!
Mick

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » February 10, 2017, 6:03 am

newtovillagelife wrote:Er, have you not heard about the war going on in the south of Thailand. Muslim insurgency...thousands have been killed..eh.
You are a little slow, that was my point.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » February 10, 2017, 6:54 am

jai yen yen wrote:You are a little slow, that was my point.
No, you don't read properly.
I was talking about his home country which is not Thailand.
Mcik

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » February 11, 2017, 12:05 am

mickojak wrote:
jai yen yen wrote:You are a little slow, that was my point.
No, you don't read properly.
I was talking about his home country which is not Thailand.
Mcik
I was responding to newtovillagelife, nothing to do with you.

haggis087
udonmap.com

Post by haggis087 » February 11, 2017, 1:59 am

WizzWanger67 wrote:I THINK ''BIGRICK'' COULD BE TEXPAT,SAD AMERICAN GUY WHO HAS A GREY PONYTAIL?????TELLS YOU EVERYTHING REALLY
As my dear old Grandmother used to say: Under every ponytail you'll always find an Asshole ;)

nickboyuk
udonmap.com

Post by nickboyuk » February 11, 2017, 3:20 am

Seems bigrick is not as big as he thought. What an ass. Typical needs to put things in big letters so he can read it.

mickojak
udonmap.com

Post by mickojak » February 11, 2017, 10:34 am

jai yen yen wrote:I was responding to newtovillagelife, nothing to do with you.
OK,
Sorry bout that.
Mick

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » February 12, 2017, 4:25 pm

Looking at the posts from Big Rick and Fat Bob reminds me of a certain member going under the name of Flying high on the other site.

Nigglyb
udonmap.com

Post by Nigglyb » February 12, 2017, 6:08 pm

vlad wrote:Looking at the posts from Big Rick and Fat Bob reminds me of a certain member going under the name of Flying high on the other site.
"Some people" have posted "some words", about "some subject" on a "public forum"?
Thanks for bringing this to my attention Vlad. I can certainly sleep easy tonight knowing you're on watch =D>
May the bridges I burn light the path in front of me

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » February 13, 2017, 12:45 am

They seek him here they seek him there that dammed Julian gets everywhere,

BigRick808
udonmap.com

Post by BigRick808 » February 13, 2017, 9:41 am

First off, I'm not Lone Star. He's more of a gentleman than I am. You don't deserve a gentleman.

From what I've seen he offers to debate all of you politely, for the most part, but you would rather just accuse him of something that isn't true. Seems all you have is that he's skinny with a grey ponytail. OUCH!

I read through the replies. I'm not going to reply to all of them individually. I'll just sum it up by saying I agree with Allison Pearson, the reporter for The Telegraph. Article on 1st page.

This happened in 11 cities and you're naive if you think its ended. It's happening in Holland, Sweden, Germany, Austria on a large scale. I have no doubt it has even happened to some degree or another in the US and other places. Sweden has become the rape capital of Europe and one of the top in the world per capita.

I also think I agree with Mickojack: People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!
Mick

Hold on a minute...let me think about that a little more.... tic-toc....thinking in progress....hmmm....yep, I agree with that. Maybe we should all think about that a little...and then apply it to your lives and actions. It really doesnt matter what kind of house you THINk you live in--if a good inspector comes along, they can always find flaws.

I don't hate Brits. I have many friends from the UK and they are tired of this sh**. If you guys aren't, you need your head examined. But if this is what you want in your country, that's up to you. I don't want this crap in mine. And I don't want a bunch of freeloaders. And I don't want to listen to a bunch of idiots sticking their nose into our affairs any more than you do. So, stop bit**ing all the time and tend to your own problems.

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » February 13, 2017, 10:01 am

If you are not living in your home country, then spouting off is just that. You have shown your lack of solidarity by leaving, and living in a country where you are a visible minority and have no rights.

Return to “Open Forum”