Let's go nucleur

Whistler
udonmap.com

Re: Let's go nucleur

Post by Whistler » July 25, 2024, 12:35 pm

Surprised me too. I was told by an old lady in my village who is a retired Astrophysicist.

Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » July 25, 2024, 12:55 pm

Some commentary from someone who knows.
How much money was wasted on a report that does not take in all aspects.

https://youtu.be/FO2NNbq77jQ?si=69eB0PBx_ZRORwlI

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 25, 2024, 1:00 pm

Barney wrote:
July 25, 2024, 12:55 pm
Some commentary from someone who knows.
How much money was wasted on a report that does not take in all aspects.

https://youtu.be/FO2NNbq77jQ?si=69eB0PBx_ZRORwlI
Yawn
Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » July 25, 2024, 4:29 pm

According to a study I just made up, most Sky news viewers believe 100% of the crap on that program is in fact news rather than right wing commentary.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » July 25, 2024, 7:48 pm

Whistler wrote:
July 25, 2024, 4:29 pm
According to a study I just made up, most Sky news viewers believe 100% of the crap on that program is in fact news rather than right wing commentary.
So you know as a fact that 100% of people who watch Sky News believe what kind of excreta. You using the same Verifiable International Media Outlets some other people use? Time to appeal to the Mods again. :-"

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » July 25, 2024, 8:40 pm

Whistler wrote:
July 25, 2024, 12:35 pm
Surprised me too. I was told by an old lady in my village who is a retired Astrophysicist.
Great response. Is the old lady the source of all you and the Self Proclaimed expert on everything your sole source or do you stick to Leftie Rags exclusively as back up. :-"

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 25, 2024, 8:46 pm

Just a polite question, Alex.

When is the last time, and the time before that, that you have posted a link to back up your often unhinged, and totally unsupported, rants? :-k

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » July 25, 2024, 9:03 pm

jackspratt wrote:
July 25, 2024, 8:46 pm
Just a polite question, Alex.

When is the last time, and the time before that, that you have posted a link to back up your often unhinged, and totally unsupported, rants? :-k
Dont have to, you and your smart pal are bombarded by clever peoples EVIDENCE but the delusional few (you) seem incapable of entering into a sensible discussion. I AM THE EXPERT OF ALL I DISCUSS. I BROOK NO ARGUMENTS, remind you of someone who has PRATT as part of their hidden identity.
But there will always be Grammar as a final drowning straw.
Being shown up as the star act you always imagined yourself to be. Bye hopefully.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 25, 2024, 9:12 pm

AlexO wrote:
July 25, 2024, 9:03 pm
Dont have to, you and your smart pal are bombarded by clever peoples EVIDENCE but the delusional few (you) seem incapable of entering into a sensible discussion. I AM THE EXPERT OF ALL I DISCUSS. I BROOK NO ARGUMENTS, remind you of someone who has PRATT as part of their hidden identity.
Being shown up as the star act you always imagined yourself to be. Bye hopefully.
Sad - but unsurprisingly so.

C'mon Alex, just leap into the positive, instead of always being negative with your unsupported "rebuttals".

Surely a bright young fella like you can do that - and surprise the entire forum. 👍

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » July 25, 2024, 9:29 pm

jackspratt wrote:
July 25, 2024, 9:12 pm
AlexO wrote:

C'mon Alex, just leap into the positive, instead of always being negative with your unsupported "rebuttals".

Surely a bright young fella like you can do that - and surprise the entire forum. 👍
Lets just start with your Verifiable International Sources of the sources of your knowledge on Israeli war crimes, Australian soldiers committing verified murderous acts and Nuclear Power being the most expensive source of clean energy ever, then we can take it from there. Not difficult, no need for inaccurate deflections, not lying just asking questions, just an honest answer (hopefully within your capabilities). Just once please. Not holding breathe.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » July 25, 2024, 10:05 pm

AlexO wrote:
July 25, 2024, 9:29 pm
jackspratt wrote:
AlexO wrote:

Lets just start with your Verifiable International Sources of the sources of your knowledge on Israeli war crimes, Australian soldiers committing verified murderous acts and Nuclear Power being the most expensive source of clean energy ever, then we can take it from there. Not difficult, no need for inaccurate deflections, not lying just asking questions, just an honest answer (hopefully within your capabilities). Just once please. Not holding breathe.
Here you go again. :D

But I'm not playing your deflection game, Alex.

Please feel free to back up any of the false statements you have made above, with actual quotes from my posts.

Once again, put up or shut up. I'm still waiting from the last time I made this simple request, and you have predictably failed. I anticipate nothing different this time. ;)

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » July 26, 2024, 12:15 am

jackspratt wrote:
July 25, 2024, 10:05 pm
AlexO wrote:
July 25, 2024, 9:29 pm
jackspratt wrote:
AlexO wrote:

Here you go again. :D

But I'm not playing your deflection game, Alex.

Please feel free to back up any of the false statements you have made above, with actual quotes from my posts.

Once again, put up or shut up. I'm still waiting from the last time I made this simple request, and you have predictably failed. I anticipate nothing different this time. ;)
Now there's a surprise.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » July 31, 2024, 5:13 pm

Its coming folks, the people will demand nuclear and albo will commence his Olympic gymnastics routine ending with a gold medal backflip to save his backside.

https://youtu.be/nu1vNXcTuEc?si=A4Wj4QlbSN6O02lJ

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » August 2, 2024, 3:45 pm

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » August 2, 2024, 4:04 pm

Barney wrote:
July 31, 2024, 5:13 pm
Its coming folks, the people will demand nuclear and albo will commence his Olympic gymnastics routine ending with a gold medal backflip to save his backside.

https://youtu.be/nu1vNXcTuEc?si=A4Wj4QlbSN6O02lJ
Interesting the News Commentator, suggests that the Federal Government may have to get State Government approval, presumably to built a Nuclear Power station on that States land. I would have thought that in this day and age the Federal Government has the final say where it is in the interest of the Nation, whatever the issue may be. And surely reliable long term energy supply, (I would stress reliable) is and has always been in the interest of the People of the Nation, as a whole.

Nevertheless the answer is simple, build the next Nuclear Power station in the ACT, which has a distinct long term benefit. It is goes tits-up at anytime during its operational life, now or in the future, as a nation we lose very little if not nothing. The Initial Investment would be money well spent \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 2, 2024, 8:40 pm

Have there been any updates in the 5 years since 2019?

For example, Germany closing down its reactors?

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 3, 2024, 1:31 pm

jackspratt wrote:
August 2, 2024, 8:40 pm
Have there been any updates in the 5 years since 2019?

For example, Germany closing down its reactors?
France's total (net) exports amounted to 31.1TWh in the second half of the year, with most of the power flowing to Germany (8TW and Italy (8TWh). In the first six months of 2023, France's net exports totalled 17.6TWh.

Shut down our nuclear plants but quietly buy huge amounts of nuclear power generated energy from our neighbor so we can still pretend to our hand wringing lefties we are nuclear free!
Germany, an example to the world!
Previously, all refugees are welcome, until they STAY. Now its protect our borders against illegal invaders.
Nuclear is bad but only in if it's in our backyard!

Barney
Well done, good to see an intelligent article on the benefits of Nuclear Energy.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 3, 2024, 2:15 pm

I'm struggling - can someone tell me what relevance refugees have here?

Unless they are radioactive, of course. :confused:

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » August 3, 2024, 2:35 pm

jackspratt wrote:
August 3, 2024, 2:15 pm
I'm struggling - can someone tell me what relevance refugees have here?

Unless they are radioactive, of course. :confused:
As usual, struggling to address anything unless its your agenda.
Pretty much most people who still have a small amount of cognitive brain function know and understand the meaning.

My Good Chap, please continue to exhale carbon products up your own nether regions.
I'll be happy to trust my instincts, guided by my experience, which have served me pretty well so far. :-"

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 3, 2024, 2:47 pm

AlexO wrote:
August 3, 2024, 2:35 pm

Pretty much most people who still have a small amount of cognitive brain function know and understand the meaning.
Well that probably excludes you, so perhaps someone else can help.

Otherwise, I'll just have to assume it's you taking the opportunity to have a totally irrelevant and off-topic pot-shot at refugees.

Return to “Australia”