A dark mare

Whistler
udonmap.com

A dark mare

Post by Whistler » September 1, 2024, 9:25 pm

Kamala Harris has come from nowhere to being the favourite to be the next Potus, the first woman to do so.

No matter what you think of her suitability, her campaign to win November 5 is astounding. The Dem.operatives for Biden have not changed but this lady has garnered support like no other candidate. That in itself is impressive.

The criminal brother of her running mate, like some on here, might think otherwise but methinks they are pi55ing in the wind.

Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: A dark mare

Post by Doodoo » September 1, 2024, 9:29 pm

She has and is playing Trumps weaknesses, be courteous, smiling, not calling him names, looking for positive items
Keeping it up will offer her a win

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » September 1, 2024, 9:40 pm

Whistler wrote:
September 1, 2024, 9:25 pm
The criminal brother of her running mate, like some on here, might think otherwise but methinks they are pi55ing in the wind.
That shouldn't hurt her at all.

There was Bill's brother, Roger Clinton, who served time in federal prison after being convicted following a sting operation of conspiracy to distribute cocaine.

And don't forget Carter's alcoholic brother, Billy, who once urinated on an airport runway in full view of the press and dignitaries.

Nah, I'm not worried about Walz's brother.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 2, 2024, 4:22 am

Udon Map wrote:
September 1, 2024, 9:40 pm
Whistler wrote:
That shouldn't hurt her at all.

There was Bill's brother, Roger Clinton, who served time in federal prison after being convicted following a sting operation of conspiracy to distribute cocaine.

And don't forget Carter's alcoholic brother, Billy, who once urinated on an airport runway in full view of the press and dignitaries.

Nah, I'm not worried about Walz's brother.
But Declan and those of that ilk are bothered, and since when has criminality, real or perceived, been seen as reason to be prohibited from gaining (or regaining) high office? Once you have the highest court in the land in your pocket, it isn't. It's called the Chavez-Maduro Protocol.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 2, 2024, 4:53 am

It is the brother who has a criminal record, not Tim.
Best being part of this forum by placing the intellectual challenged on foes list. A lot less post to read and a great time saver.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 2, 2024, 5:57 am

Whistler wrote:
September 2, 2024, 4:53 am
It is the brother who has a criminal record, not Tim.
I know.

If the Trump camp and MAGA collective can turn a blind eye to the serial malfeasance, including felonies, of Trump and many of his inner sanctum and previous administration staffers, they'll have no issues ignoring the 'shoplifting' by their new ally, the estranged brother of the Democrats choice for VP.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » September 2, 2024, 8:54 am

Whistler wrote:
Kamala Harris has come from nowhere to being the favourite to be the next Potus, the first woman to do so.

No matter what you think of her suitability, her campaign to win November 5 is astounding. The Dem.operatives for Biden have not changed but this lady has garnered support like no other candidate. That in itself is impressive.

My mother was a Catholic, I was not brought up as a Catholic. I am not a Catholic. What in heaven's name has anyones relatives actions got to do with your abilities to be a leader?

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 6, 2024, 7:15 pm

AlexO wrote:
September 2, 2024, 8:54 am
Whistler wrote:

My mother was a Catholic, I was not brought up as a Catholic. I am not a Catholic. What in heaven's name has anyones relatives actions got to do with your abilities to be a leader?
Good to know (I think).

How about Harris? You know, the subject of this thread.

Have you any opinion on how she'll perform in office if she does prevail?
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » September 6, 2024, 7:35 pm

tamada wrote:
September 6, 2024, 7:15 pm
AlexO wrote:
September 2, 2024, 8:54 am
Whistler wrote:

Good to know (I think).

How about Harris? You know, the subject of this thread.

Have you any opinion on how she'll perform in office if she does prevail?
Given that most National Leaders are surrounded by teams of experts (remember Boris and the Pandemic) all giving options as to what the way forwards on is the best, we will only know how she performs when she is in power. I personally find her to be a little bit too fond of distributing the wealth that others earn/create to give to the underlings that exist in the USA, as in all Countries for my liking. The one absolute massive thing in her favour is that the alternative is Trump.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 7, 2024, 5:13 am

Good point. When you think of any leader of any nation, just how much of their "brilliance" or "hopelessness" comes directly from their minds or rather from the more faceless collective of their cabinet, party, or worse, their donors? Depending on who's flag one choses to fly, there's much made of the Kennedy and Reagan years but were they ever individually that great? Of course the leader gets the credit or criticism but how about the "movers and shakers" they employ like Kissinger or Cheney.

Talking of.... I just heard on the wireless that Cheney said on stage somewhere in Texas, that he's voting for Harris as he considers Trump should never be trusted with presidential power again. There's life in the old Machiavellian after all.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » October 11, 2024, 5:01 pm

And your are going to vote for her

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xA9WmnAUhnA
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 11, 2024, 6:53 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
October 11, 2024, 5:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xA9WmnAUhnA
Or the guy who tossed out rolls of kitchen towels to hurricane survivors?
Screenshot_20241011-185154~2.png
It's truly a tough call.

Good luck!
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » October 11, 2024, 6:59 pm

I am not advocating voting for Trump, but does the Country really want her

She has the IQ of an Ant.

Sorry, I should denigrate Ants
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » October 11, 2024, 7:56 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
October 11, 2024, 5:01 pm
And then when you look at the ONLY alternative this election, up pops a lying, democracy destroying, convicted felon, grifting, sexual predator - all of which the cultists, ring kissers and wilfully blind are happy to ignore.

Return to “U.S. Politics”